Shoto x Sister!Reader. My sac...

By colorfulhairgirl123

Y/n is shoto sister, and she has to give up the one boy she loves to her brother. Will it drive her to be som... More

Be happy
Its out there in the open
Just A Thought
This is it.
The broken feelings
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 13

1.6K 44 106
By colorfulhairgirl123

Shoto was staring at the door in front of him. He could feel his breathing was becoming more quick. He was regretting every thing he had said to you in the past. But now his father had open the door and now he had to face you. His legs felt like there were weights on them. His legs didnt wanna move but he was now walking into your room. When he finally could see you, his heart sank. You were all bandaged up. He felt like his lungs were caving in. He couldnt help but imagine what you went through. How much they must of hurt you. He went to speak but before he could you spoke up.

"Suprised you didnt bring midoriya" you spitted out, without even thinking. Great you were already giving him trouble.

"Y/n.." shoto slightly sighed. He knew he had to change the subject. "Are you okay?"

You tilted your head to the side and stared at him. The look you were giving him was sending chills down his spine. This isnt going well he thought.

"Do I look like im okay? Ive been gone for how long? and the first face is yours. Its a fucking bummer that I couldnt you know have bakugou or kirishima or kaminari visit me. Or you know anyone else from class. Even koda, and that kid barely even talks to me. Anyone besides you would be nice." you hissed out.

"Enough." Your father voice boomed. "I dont know what's going on with you two but y/n, you just got back. Please im sure shoto has been worried."

You glanced over at your father for a moment before letting out a laugh.

"Shoto? Worrying about me? Doubt it"

Shoto didnt know what to do, he was kinda expecting this but it still didnt prepare himself for this. He knew he was crappy before you were kidnapped but this was too much.

"I brought gifts from everyone." shoto mumbled as he held up the bag momo gave him. He slowly walked towards you, and set it down on the bed beside you. You glanced at the bag for a moment before picking it up and going through it. You seen everything you got, which brought a smile to your face. Luckily it made the vibe in the room more calm.

Shoto took this chance to sit down in a chair a little bit away from you as he watched you go through every thing. But what he wasn't expecting was you to throw a tea bag at him.

"Go make it for me, and make it good." you gave him a smile for a moment before your face went back to a glare. "Oh and don't burn yourself on the tea, dont want any more burns on you"

"Y/n!" your sister yelled, you glanced at her then back at shoto.

"Oh man, im sorry. Dont worry if you burn yourself then ill just use my quirk to try to heal it just like mom did when she was trying to fix her mistake." You were wiggling around your fingers, making little ice shards fall to your lap.

"Y/n! Seriously thats enough!" your sister was now yelling. "I get you're going through alot but that doesnt make it okay to take it out on shoto!"

"Oh I'm so fucking sorry." your tone was sarcastic.

"Just go make the tea shoto" your father voice sounded stress. He didnt know how to handle you. Was he suppose to? You probably went through so much that maybe this was your way of dealing with everything.

Shoto was quick to walk out the door to go make your tea.

You were now staring at fuyumi, who was mad. You gave her a small smile.

"What in the hell was that?" fuyumi asked as calmly as she could, she was honestly shocked on how you were acting. "Do you think that was called for?"

You shrugged your shoulders.

"That's all I get? Thats all your gonna give me? I dont get what your big deal is with him right now but knock it off y/n. He's here to make sure you're okay. He is your brother. He is your twin for crying out loud."

"fuyumi, I know you think you know everything. But things are not all sunshine and roses." you hissed.

"What is going on with you y/n! this isnt like you." fuyumi was now quiet, and it was your turn to yell.

"I didnt ask you guys to bring him here!"

"He's your brother!" she was now once again loud.

But now your father had enough of the fighting.

" fuyumi, why dont you go home, maybe take shoto with you when he gets back."

Fuyumi looked frustrated as she stared at your father. She didn't know what to say. She didnt get why your father was letting you be like this. Why was he brushing it all off. Especially when youve never been like this. This anger was something new. She's seen you get upset but never angry enough to bring up shoto scar.

"Stop letting her be like this! honestly there is something really wrong with her if shes being like this!" fuyumi shouted at him.

But he brushed it off.

"She just got back from being with villains, she probably has alot of emotions inside that shes letting out. If you cant handle it. Go home." He was calm.

Fuyumi was frustrated with your guys father. But she couldn't imagine everything you went through. She wanted to give you a pass, but why take it out on shoto. Why him out of everyone?

The room was now quiet. Fuyumi didnt know what to say anymore. She just didnt understand.

After a while shoto came walking in with the tea that he made. He even put it in a cup with a lid. He stared at you for a moment before walking over to you and handing you it. You took it from him without another word. You could feel how warm it was. It was warming up your hands. You could smell how good it was, but what did you expect Momo picked it out for you. She knew her tea.

"Shoto, if you want we can go. Ill drop you off back at U.A." fuyumi mumbled, but shoto just shook his head.

"If I can I'd like to stay with y/n." he mumbled, fuyumi stared at him for a while. She didnt understand.

"But.." she went to say something but shoto talked over her.

"I can take whatever she has to say, ive said some mean shit to her recently. I deserve whatever she has to say." shoto mumbled, as he got onto the bed and sat at your feet. "Im sorry y/n."

You stared at him for a moment before taking a sip of your.tea, it was as good as it smelt. But while you were enjoying your tea a idea popped into your head. You really wanted to throw this tea at your brother and see if you could burn his other side of his face. But you knew you couldnt do that. That was too mean right? But if you did then he would have matching scars on the other half of his face. But you knew he was already insecure about the scar he already had. So you decided not to be a jerk and ruin the rest of his face. Instead you said the first thing that popped into your head.

"You didn't make me anything I see." you mumbled. Making shoto stare at you. He was waiting for more mean comments to come out of your mouth but this comment made him nervous too. It wasnt like anyone told him that everyone was making you goodies. Maybe he should of known. Maybe he should of made you something on his own anyways.

"I didnt know everyone was making you something, or else I would of did something for you." his voice was shakey.
He didnt know what to say. He didnt wanna say the wrong thing. He just wanted things to be better. Even just a bit. He just wanted his sister back. He wanted to make it up to you. Some how. But the way you were looking at him. The hate in your eyes made his stomach turn. The look in your eyes made it clear that you didnt wanna forgive him. But that wasnt gonna stop him.

But inside he knew that sitting here and being at U.A. would be two different things. Sitting here in the hospital he knew that he might get some nice moments out of you. But he knew at U.A. with everyone around he had a feeling that seeing him and midoriya around each other would make this forgiving him thing way harder. Back there he knew he could kiss his sibling bond goodbye.

"Im sorry, next time I will make you something." he mumbled.

"Oh, so you want me to get a kidnapped again?" you laughed, but not one of those playful ones shoto knew. No this was a bone chilling one.

"T-thats not what I meant" he stuttered out. His heart beat was picking up. Come on shoto find someway to make this a good visit. He told himself. "I can go get you any kinda food you want? Ill go on a food run" shoto blurted out. The way you were just staring at him made him worry. But when you let out a sigh, his heart stopped. Great he messed up.

"Just forget it. Im too exhausted to even deal with you."

Shoto didnt know what to do, he was at a lose. But he just sat there with you for a while till your father started speaking.

"Shoto it's probably time for you to back to U.A."

Shoto was quick to shake his head, surprising you and your father.

"Isnt she getting out tomorrow? How about I stay here with her and me and her can return together". shoto suggested but you let out a groan.

"They didnt say for sure I was getting out tomorrow, so just go back."

"Y/n, stop. He can stay with you tonight, this way I can go get some hero work done and talk to the press and get everything in order, this way maybe the news wont be up your ass tomorrow if you get out."

"Yeah, yeah. Im sure its easier then staying in the hospital with your child."

Your father just let out a grumble, as he started walking out but stopped right before he would of been out of view. He let out a defeated sigh, before turning towards you.

"Do you need anything?"

You just shook your head, which he nodded and left. You and your sister and brother were left there.

"I gotta go too. Please be nice to shoto." She sighed, as she came over and kissed the top of your head. "I know you two are having your having a hard time but he's trying".

You just rolled your eyes as she left. You two were finally alone, and shoto could feel how the mood in the room swifted. He didnt wanna look at you cause he could already feel the glare you were sending him. It was piercing his back.

"Why did you have to stay, why would I want you here?" you mumbled quietly, more to yourself then him. But shoto still heard you. His body stopped, his breathing became faster. What was he suppose to do.

"Im just trying to make things better." He whispered as he turned to you. "I know I was shitty but please.."

"No. Dont give me this bullshit." You hissed.

"Please." shoto begged. But you didnt wanna hear it. You just wanted to sleep and get this day over with. You just wanted to go back to U.A. and see your boys. Not deal with your brother.

"Im going to sleep. Hopefully they let me our early tomorrow.." you mumbled as you turned away from him. "You can sleep on the couch, that's where father slept."

Shoto didnt say anything, he just walked over to the couch, and sat there staring at your back. He wished he could make this better but it looks like the damage was done, maybe tomorrow he would have more luck. He decided that it was probably time to try to take a nap too. But while he was getting comfy a question he was hoping wouldnt come up left your mouth.

"You and izuku still dating?" you asked, but this time there wasnt any anger in your voice, sounded more like sadness. Shoto didnt know how to answer that. The two of them have been fighting non stop, but even so they were still together. None of the two broke up with the other. But was he suppose to tell you this? Bakugou told him not to bring up izuku, and change the subject if he did get brought up. But the longer he waited to respond the more obvious it was that he still was dating izuku.

"Figures." you mumbled, before sighing loudly. "Good night" was the last thing that came out lf your mouth for the rest of the night. Shoto couldnt get himself to fall asleep even when it got late. But he had took notice of your light snoring after a while. He was kinda happy at least this way you two werent fighting. But he still felt kinda sick. He had so many feelings inside he didnt know what to do. He wanted to make up with you, but the fact that you still probably have feelings for midoriya made it a little bit harder for him to focus on making things better, especially when there was a chance you were going back to U.A. tomorrow. He just wanted his mind to stop. For most of the night shoto kept tossing and turning. Before he knew it, it was morning and there were nurses changing your bandages and talking to you. Shoto slowly opened his eyes and heard some of the talking.

"Y/n, it looks like we can discharge you, we're offering you some creams that will help with the burns all over your body, some of them seem harder to get rid of, but keep putting on this cream and keep yourself away from fire as much as possible and they should go away." the doctor said, as he gave you a smile. "Your father said that you and your brother over there were suppose to go visit your mother, some pro heros will be riding with you. They're not anyone special but theyre good enough that you'll be safe."

"Alright." you smiled as the doctors before they left, but once they left the your smile fade. "I didnt wanna go see mom today." you mumbled slightly annoyed before turning to shoto, who looked fully awake now.

"You got burnt?" shoto asked with a sleepy voice as he rubbed his eyes. You stared at him before nodding.

"The nurses are gonna bring me some bandages and Im suppose to put this creme on, maybe you can see then. But for now, there is a bag over there. Father said he left me some clothes. Can you get me them?"

Shoto was quick to look for the bag you were looking for, once he found them. He took out the clothes and handed them to you. You took them and set them on your lap while you waited for the nurses to bring you your cream and bandages. A little while past before some nurses came in and handed you everything.

"Here you go, do you want us to do your bandages one last time?" a nurse asked but you shook your head. They gave you a smile before leaving the room. After they were gone. You stared at shoto as you stood up from the bed and started stripping. Shoto stared at you for a moment before he realized what you were doing, he was quick to turn around.

"You could of told me you were gonna change!" he didnt sound angry but more flustered then anything.

"I was gonna show you my burns, you seemed interested, Also its not like you havent seen me in a bathing suit or anything." you mumbled as you started to unwrapped all your bandages, you looked down at your body checking everything. Most of dabi burns were healed, and some of the the deeper cuts toga gave you were almost healed. You kinda felt sad, in a werid way it helped with the missing them feelings. But they were fading now. All that was really left was the burns you got from your own fire quirk. But they were going away too.

"Can I look now?" shoto asked, as he turned his head a little bit but you were now standing there in your bra and underwear with all your healing burns and cuts. He stared for a moment. He was trying to be werid but all your burns and cuts and bruises were still sorta visible. You were quick to pull on your shirt and shorts. Leaving your arms all exposed.

"I probably should at least cover my arms" you mumbled, shoto focus were now on your arms. These burns looked different then the ones on the rest of your body. But he didn't say anything as he watched you wrap up your arms and get everything together. He helped to make sure you were leaving anything. When everything was packed you two went and met with the lower number heros who were gonna take you to the hospital your mom stayed in. You didnt wanna go but you knew you had to.

It didnt take long before you arrived, Shoto took the lead and led you towards your mothers room.

"Mom has been worried sick about you" Shoto whispered as he took your hand in his. He could see how your feet had stopped moving the closer you two got to her room. "Y/n.." his voice was quieter.

"I dont wanna see her." your voice was barely above a whisper. "I dont wanna see her, she doesnt deserve to see me. Why does she care if im okay or not? She doesnt. I know she doesn't. She's never cared about me. She left"

Shoto was now staring at you, he knew that somewhere in you that you held what she said to you that night inside your heart. But he thought maybe you would be over it. Even just a little bit. He slowly let go of your hand. He wasnt gonna push you. He didnt know what you went through while you were gone. He wasnt gonna make you any worse. He could remember bakugou words. He wasnt gonna some how damage you more then you might already be.

"Alright, ill come back another time and tell her youre okay." Shoto let out a small sigh. He knew his mother wanted to see you but if you didnt wanna see her. He couldnt do anything about it.

You glanced at shoto to notice how he looked lost in thought. You went to say something but shoto started talking.

"Its okay, maybe another time." he tried to smile as he went to walk the other way. But something inside you made you change your mind. Maybe you could give your mother a piece of your mind. You had nothing to lose anymore. If things went wrong, you could always just tell everyone shes having an episode again.

"You know what? I think I need to do this alone. How about you go sit in the waiting room huh?" you gave him a smile as you waited for him to leave. He stood there for a moment before he left you standing in front of your mother door. Your smile faded as you opened the door. When you opened the door, you were faced with your mothers surprised face, that was quickly replaced with a smile. But your face didnt change as you entered the room and closed the door, and locked it. Your mother stared at you for a moment, but she was quick to speak.

"Im happy to see you're safe." Her voice was gentle, just like the old days. Not that you rarely heard her speak to you like that. The quick reminder that your mom wasnt best to you crossed your mind. Making you grind your teeth as you tried to keep your cool.

"Yeah. Im safe." you spoke slowly. Her smile grew.

"Shoto visited when you got back, and filled me in on everything. I was so happy you were safe. It felt like a weight was lifted off my chest." her voice was still so soft, it was pissing you off. Why use that tone now of all times.

"Why do you care if im okay or not?" you spoke quietly, still trying to keep it together. You two were staring at each other. You watched as panic crossed her face.

"Y/n, ive always cared about you." Her voice was soft but sounded fragile.

"You've never cared about me, it was always shoto. I was always on the back burner. Always getting less and less love every day that past by." you spoke calmly, but your mother could see the pain in your eyes. "All you cared about when you lived with us was shoto. I get he was having hard training sessions with father but I still deserved love. I didnt deserve to be left all alone by you. I was a little kid. Even now you only care about shoto. So please dont be crying to shoto about how you hope im safe." And you cracked. All your emotions were flowing out.

Your mom was speechless, but she didnt blame you, she knew everything you said was true.

"I still care about my babys Every single one of you." she spoke softly.

"Yeah, you cared so much thats why touya died right mom?" you tilted your head to the side. "You left us alone. You left us to die. But thank god for fuyumi for being the mom you couldnt be. Thank touya for being the person to look after me even when you were around. Thats till you and father killed him. Oh I know you didnt do it physically mom. Just mentally when you gave up on us." You gave her a smile, but her eyes were now filled with tears. "You know, you werent a good mom. And its sad that you cracked and now youre in here. But you know maybe if you were strong enough. Maybe you would of saved us and exposed father. Maybe touya wouldnt be dead and maybe you wouldnt be in here and you know maybe all of us wouldnt be as messed up as we are. But you failed as a mom. So dont be talking about oh you care and all that bullshit. We both know it's crap all of it is crap. Maybe the rest of my siblings have forgave you but I havent. But it shouldnt matter to you right? You and me never really had a connection. With big sis and brother they were rejects so you got to baby them and then pop the next one out and shoto you got to baby him after every training session. But me oh. I was a rejeft and unwanted." you laughed, before trying to calm yourself down. "Man im getting way off topic. But seriously don't act like you care that I was taken by villains. You never cared about me before. Theres no need to pretend to now."

"Y/n..Im sorry, I know I wasnt a good mother to you. But please let me make it up to you." She spoke quietly.

"You know what? Why don't you just keep worrying about shoto and his life. That's what you're good at."
You grabbed the door handle behind you before unlocking it, before speaking again. "Sorry, I shouldn't be here yelling at you. I know you're a fragile women. My bad, it must of been from everything I went through. I did the same to shoto. Father said my anger is probably from being kidnapped. My bad ill go now" You gave her a smile before leaving.

You knew that was a lie, you just wanted to tell your mother what you felt towards her. You were just using being kidnapped as an excuse.

You were quick to walk out to where shoto was waiting. You didnt understand really why someone else beside shoto didnt take you. You knew that both of you would be returning to U.A. today but still kinda pissed you off but at this moment you just wanted to get to U.A. and see the boys and then get to work on trying to find out stuff for the boss.

Shoto looked kinda suprised on how short it took. He wanted to say something but you spoke first.

"I just wanna go back home." You mumbled defeated, Shoto couldnt help but notice how tired you sounded.

"Sure." He gave you a small smile. "Dad said that he dropped off some new clothes at U.A. since it seems like most of your clothes are gone. None of the teachers had messed with your room. But it might not be as clean as you left it tho." Shoto voice went softer.

"Whys that?" you asked kinda confused.

"The boys sometimes slept in there"

Your chest felt tight, you knew that they were gonna be sad with you being gone but you never imagined that they would stay in your room. You couldnt wait any longer. You grabbed shoto hand and pulled him to the car that was waiting for you two outside. Shoto was now being dragging all the way outside.

When you two were driving to U.A. your heart was beating so fast, you were sure it was gonna beat out of your chest. When you finally pulled up to U.A. you didnt even wait for shoto. Your legs were moving as fast as you they could. Everyone should be in the dorms by now. That thought made it seem like you were going faster. It didnt take long before you ended up in front of the class 1-A dorms, your eyes were filling with tears. You didnt realize how much you missed being here, and how much you missed seeing your friends. You were quick to run inside and once you got in you let out the biggest yell you could.

"IM HOME!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 206 14
Y/n L/n is Kiyoko's best friend. When Y/n got the news that her family was moving to Miyagi for her parents' new jobs. She is excited to see her best...
22.2K 494 67
This story is about a girl named Yn(Your name) and her brother life after the death of their mother. Yn have a thing where she can dream things and t...
960 54 18
This story is about a girl named Y/N and she was always the out cast at her old school What will happen when she moves and meets the popular boys at...
96.8K 2.8K 26
I'll try to update the story daily if it's possible for me! but please do support me.. y/n is a fun loving and calm girl. she always wanted to follow...