RiKara OS Musical series

By little_star_258

This book will contain RiKara OS on different different songs 😁 More

1 ( B ) ~ Tainu Leke Mein Javanga
2 : Tu Zaroori

1 ~ No. 1 Punjabi

482 43 103
By little_star_258

Omkara had come to Delhi to attend his best friend Ajay Singhaniya's marriage .. They both had studied in same college ... 

.

.

Singhaniya Mansion :

Whole House was decorated beautifully and there was a hustle bustle as everybody was running from here n there .. Meanwhile one BMW entered and Omkara Singh Oberoi  came out from it .. He straightened his kurta and took the Beautiful bouquet  from the back seat of his car .. After that he went inside the house ...

.

.

.

He entered inside and saw Ajay and his bride Richa shergill was already seated on the couch ... He smiled and came towards them ...

Ajay got up when he saw Omkara coming towards him ..

They both hugged each other tightly as they were meeting after a year ...

" Congratulations buddy ", Omkara greeted him with hug ..

" Thank you Yaar but as usual Tu aaj bhi late hai , varmala ki rasam ho bhi gayi ", Ajay said while hitting his shoulder

Omkara chuckled and replied  , " ok Uske liye maafi chahunga but main tere Bali chadne ki rasam toh baaki hai na "

Ajay absentmindedly said , " Haa "

Omkara burst out in laughter while Ajay realised what he said then he glared him and playfully punched on his stomach ..

" Saale zyada Khush mat ho Teri baari aayegi na tab Dekh Lunga tuje ", Ajay said with fake glare

" yeah .. yeah ", Omkara replied with smirk

After that Omkara met Richa and congratulate her while giving her bouquet .. He was talking with her when suddenly they heard some voice ..

They turn back and saw some sardarji were playing dhol and boys were doing bhangra around them ..

Omkara smiled and stand beside Ajay when some Richa's friends came towards Ajay start pulling him for dance while he was denying them but they were not listening so Omkara came in between and saved his friend ..

While all the girls returned sadly when a voice stopped them

" ruko oye "

Omkara turn towards the voice and his breath hitched while seeing the owner of this voice ...

Ajay looked at his buddy and smirked inwardly while seeing him lost like a puppy ..

He came towards Omkara and asked whispering ," kaisi lag rahi hai Woh "

" Beautiful like an angel ", Omkara replied being lost

After that he came into his senses and saw Ajay was smiling mischievously ...

Omkara rolled his eyes and asked , " ghoor na bandh Kar naam bata "

Before Ajay could speak that Girl came and pulled him with her ...

While Omkara huffed seeing this but he felt a tap on his shoulder .. he turn back and saw Richa was standing ... He asked her through eyes "what"

" Gauri Kumari Sharma naam hai uska , RI Fashion House ki owner , Apne mom dad ki laadli hai or meri bestie hai ", Richa said mischievously ..

Omkara smirked and thanked her ...

.

.

Here Gauri took Ajay to those sardarji who were playing Dhol and said him to dance .. while Ajay couldn't denied her as she was just like her sister so he agreed to dance ...

( Dance steps will be the same as in the video 👆 )

Soon Ajay start dancing and sang

Ishq ishq mein pyar pyar mein no.1 punjabi
Dil lene mein dil dene mein no.1 punjabi
Baisakhi mein bhangra pake mast rahe punjabi
Heer sohni ki dhun gaake mast rahe punjabi

After that he stopped dancing n start moving towards his bride while Gauri and her friends were stopping him when Omkara came in between and stand Infront of Gauri ..

He sang while looking into her eyes and danced gracefully

Ho ladki jo dekhe gulabi ...
karde dhamal punjabi
Aankhen jo dekhen sharabi...
karde dhamal punjabi

Gauri for a while got lost in him but came into her senses when her friend nudged her

She sang and matched her steps with him...

Ladki jo dekhe gulabi..
karde dhamal punjabi
Aankhen jo dekhen sharabi..
karde dhamal punjabi

Omkara smirked as he caught her getting lost and sang

Ishq ishq mein pyar pyar mein no.1 punjabi
Dil lene mein dil dene mein no.1 punjabi

Boys and Girls were dancing while Omkara and Gauri was looking at each other and Gauri glared him and he winked at her and gave her flying kiss while Gauri got shocked 😮 .. Omkara chuckled seeing her wide eyes and open mouth ....

Omkara sang pointing at Gauri ...

Teri ek jhalak jo dekhe lut jaaye patiala
Mere bhole bhaale dil pe tune daaka daala

Gauri came into her senses and sang

Saari duniya dekhi mera roop hai sona sona
Mai to jispe chaahu uspe kardu jadoo tona

Omkara sang ...

Are aisi waisi baato se to ..hoooo.....
Are aisi waisi baato se to darte nahi punjabi
Jhootha mootha vaada kisi se karte nahin punjabi

Gauri sang ...

Chaahat ki raahon mein aage badhte hain punjabi
Aankhon se aankhon ki bhaasha padhte hain punjabi

Omkara sang ...

Chehra jo dekhe kitaabi karde dhamal punjabi

Gauri sang ...

Aankhen jo dekhen sharabi karde dhamal punjabi

Omkara sang ..

Ishq ishq mein pyar pyar mein no.1 punjabi
Dil lene mein dil dene mein no.1 punjabi

One boy and One girl were coming to dance on the beats of Dhol .. with this rest of the pair danced and atlast Omkara and Gauri were left so they push them on the center ...

RiKara dashed with each other but Omkara hold her through waist before she fell down .. they both were lost in each other but came into their senses and they danced on the beats ....

One Sardarni lady sang  ..

Punjabi punjabi oy
number no.1 punjabi
Punjabi punjabi oy
number no.1 punjabi

Gauri sang while showing her lehenga ..

Assi gaj ka ghagra meri resham waali choli
Mujhe agar paana hai to ghar aaja leke doli

Omkara sang ..

Saari raat na sone de teri chudi ka lashkara
Le jaau mai tujhe uthake karde zara ishaara
Zid pe apni aa jaaye to ... ooooooo ....
Zid pe apni aa jaaye to maane na punjabi
Mehbooba ke dil ke baato ko jaane punjabi

Gauri sang ...

Maine suna hai ke hote hai dilwale punjabi
Masti mein dube rehte hain matwaale punjabi
Chhede jo koi zarabhi karde dhamal punjabi

Omkara sang ..

Ladki jo dekhe gulabi karde dhamal punjabi

Gauri sang...

Ishq ishq mein pyar pyar mein no.1 punjabi

Omkara sang...

Dil lene mein dil dene mein no.1 punjabi

Gauri sang ..

Baisakhi mein bhangra pake mast rahe punjabi

Omkara sang...

Heer sohni ki dhun gaake mast rahe punjabi

Everybody was lost in dancing while RiKara were stealing glancing ....

.

.

.

After sometime Pandit jii called groom and bride on the mandap and the marriage rituals started .. Richa's parents did kanyadaan and Gauri tied gathbandhan and pandit jii told them to stand up for the Pheras ...

After that Pheras started everybody were showering flowers on the couple .. when Gauri felt some flowers on her head .. she frowned and turn aside and saw Omkara was the one who was showering flowers on her ..

She came towards him and asked while glaring at him , " ye kya batameezi hai ? "

Omkara asked with frown , " batameezi ? , Konsi batameezi ?

" Yahi ki aap hum par phool kyu barsa rahe hai ? Dulha Dulhan waha hai unpe barsaiye na ", Gauri said while looking at him ..

Omkara look here n there and saw everybody was busy in the marriage so he pulled her close through waist ... Gauri shivered on his touch and He smirked seeing his effect on her ..

" Ye kya Kar rahe hai chodiye hame ", Gauri whispered while trying to pushing him ...

" Sshhhhh " , Omkara shushed her placing his index finger on her lips while Gauri just closed her eyes feeling his touch on her lips ..

Omkara smiled and slowly bend towards right of her ear and whispered , " tum Dulha Dulhan par phool daal rahi thi or me apni Dulhan ko phoolo se saja raha tha "

Gauri opened her eyes widely by listening " Apni Dulhan " from his mouth ...

Omkara smiled and rubbed his nose with her nose and whispered , " taiyar rehna ... kal aaunga apne mom dad ke saath tumhe hamesha hamesha keliye apna banane "..

Gauri's eyes welled up with tears while Omkara kissed on her forehead while wiping her eyes and then he parted away from her and atlast he met with Ajay and Richa and then he started moving towards exit in between he turn back saw Gauri who was still standing on the same place and was looking at him ...

He smiled and winked at her with this she came into her senses and blushed hard ... Omkara smiled seeing this went from there ... Gauri composed herself and looked up and frown when she didn't found him .. she look here n there when her phone buzzed  ...

She checked it out and saw there was a message from an unknown number ... She frowned n opened it and read out ...

" Jaan Don't miss me much .. kal phir milenge hum aapke Ghar me ... Yahi Soch rahi ho na ki tumhara number kab liya mene .. toh actually tumhari friend Richa se liya .. so stop finding me and go home because tomorrow will be special for US  .. take rest .. sleep well.. Byee would be Mrs. Omkara Singh Oberoi 😉 "

Gauri smiled and blushed hard after reading his message ..

Gauri said to herself ," Aapka intezaar rahega kal Mr. Punjabi Singh Oberoi "

She laughed and went from there after bid bying her friend ...

.

.

The End....

.

.

.

.

How was the first OS ?

Did you guys enjoyed ?

How was the song sequence ?

Few words for our RiKara ❤️

.

.

pri_div
Dilbole_rikara
shahana_sachu
Rikara4ever
FathimaHameed_S
Gopzzmuth
pea_cock_feather
gyajangi
sinha_m
EATABLES
magicglow11111
Poorvimani
rikara_forever1
rikarabharnal_life
souji28
Saumya_Jha
foreverrikarafan2
adhiammululu
ritu_mariam
MickyMajhi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 113K 94
~ A STORY BY MANINI MEHRA ~ Always in top 10 list ! Want to know what the relationship of a husband and wife is all about? Well you have laid your ey...
88.9K 4.4K 79
Life of krishnaa, a maid's daughter in dwarka takes a turn when she met Dhananjay, prince of Indraprastha and find him as her destiny... will they be...
34.4K 3.1K 47
My take on Mumbai track..one of my most fav track. Peep in to see
295K 37.9K 53
It's all about amending and embracing souls to walk through a destiny.. ❤️