By My Side

By aquillaruiz

Sasuke had enough! He will have Naruto, whether Naruto, like it or not. More

๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–”๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐•ญ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™๐–”๐–—
๐•น๐–†๐–Žฬˆ๐–›๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“๐–“๐–”๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐•ณ๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–†๐–‘๐–
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐– ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–™๐–™๐–‘๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—
๐•ฏ๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–€๐–˜๐–Š ๐•พ๐–š๐–ˆ๐– ๐•ธ๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–”๐–š๐–˜ ๐–‚๐–”๐–—๐–‰๐–˜
๐–€ ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–‰
๐•ฐ๐–๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–€๐–“๐–Š๐–๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–‰
๐•ธ๐–†๐–“๐–Ž๐–•๐–š๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐•พ๐–“๐–†๐–๐–Š
๐•ต๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–๐–šฬ„๐–—๐–Ž๐–๐–Ž ๐•ผ๐–š๐–Ž๐–—๐–๐–˜
๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–˜ ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–ž ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–„๐–”๐–š
๐–‚๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐•ด๐–™ ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ - [๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™]
๐•ฐ๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–†๐–•๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘
๐•ต๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–š๐–˜ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘
๐–‚๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐•ด๐–™ ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ - [๐–˜๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–‰]
๐–€๐–“๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–š๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐•ธ๐–š๐–ˆ๐– ๐•ฌ๐–œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–š๐–“๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–•๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐•ด๐–“ ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Œ๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š
not an update.

๐•ด'๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ญ๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–‘๐–Š - ๐Ÿ‹

13.8K 318 508
By aquillaruiz

Chapter 10 :
Scam

I'M SORRY Naruto-kun, Sasuke-kun is not here.”

Without a second later, Sasuke arrived beside Naruto and catch him before he could fall onto the ground. He carried the blond in his arms with utmost care, making he was not uncomfortable or whatsoever.

"Let's get going before anyone see us here." Orochimaru ordered, and started to walk away not even bother to check if his student is following him.

Sasuke called for his Sensei's attention, Orochimaru momentarily turn to him. "What if we some of this?." Sasuke suggested while he offered a familiar scroll to Orochimaru, the said raven Uchiha couldn't keep up with his Sensei's speed - well, he can, but not with Naruto in his arms, Sasuke was afraid he might hurt the sleeping Jinchūriki.

Orochimaru agreed and took the said scroll, the Sannin did the proper handsigns, the writing on the scroll started to produce a bright light, then the next thing they knew, they were standing in front of their destination.

The first thing Orochimaru saw is Karin and Suigetsu bickering as usual, he made his way to the two and pat their heads.

"Goodmorning ..." He greeted, the reason why he greet them is to make them stop fighting.

"Goodmorning Orochimaru-sama." They replied in unison, Karin then face Sasuke and was about to greet him too but she stopped herself when he saw a familiar blonde in Sasuke's arms. She realized he was the same blonde from last week, she glares at the sleeping teen.

"Don't look at him like that Karin." Sasuke said with a low voice that certainly made Karin shiver in fear.

"Sorry!." Karin squeak, while Suigetsu step forward, his purple eyes examining, Naruto. Recalling if he ever saw the said blond, but unfortunately, this is the first time they meet. "Who is he?." Suigetsu finally asked.

"He is none of your business. Get out of my way." Sasuke grunted and walked pass them. Orochimaru watch how careful Sasuke walk, he was clearly afraid he might hurt the teen in arms. While Karin glare at Naruto with jealous eyes and Suigetsu just shrugged.

"Good Job at ruining Sasuke's mood, Karin." Suigetsu stated, Karin irritatingly faced him, "I just asked who's the boy. How did I ruin his mood?." She exclaimed.

"Are you that dumb? You - "

"Enough." Orochimaru croaked he was already tired at going to Suna, and he's not in the mood to hear their pointless arguments.

"The boy's name is Naruto. Sasuke-kun's ... Bestfriend." Orochimaru explained, Karin nodded while she thinks why Sasuke's bestfriend is here.

"I suggest that don't disturb Sasuke for a while. I believe they have many things to talk about." The Sannin ordered and went inside, Karin and Suigetsu respectfully bowed and nodded.

Why do I suddenly have the urge to order Kabuto to put a silence barrier on Sasuke-kun's room? ... I think I should just use this chance for my research ...”

Sasuke made his way to his room, his loud footsteps echo through the long endless corridors, he couldn't understand why Orochimaru needed so long and many corridors, the damn Sannin should've name this a maze not a hideout. He remembers when he need Kabuto to walk him to his room because he always get lost.

Enough about that, Sasuke is now infront of his room. He adjust Naruto so he could open the doorknob, it slowly opened that produces a creaky annoying sound. When he was finally inside, he closed the door and gently put down Naruto.

He managed to convince Orochimaru that he could lock Naruto at his room, now there's a heavy chains connected on his walls. The reason why he wanted Naruto to stay at his room not only he wanted to be with him but also the underground dungeon is too cold and dirty.

Naruto deserve to be on my bed, not on the damn floor.” Sasuke thought while he slowly lock the shackles around Naruto's arms and legs. Making sure it was not too tight or too loose.

So ... What do I do now?.” Sasuke thought when he finished locking the heavy shackles.

As Sasuke sat down on his cold bed, a loud knock snapped him out from his thoughts. “Sasuke! Are you not going to eat?!.” Suigetsu loud muffled voice said from outside, Sasuke's eyes twitch in irritation.

Sasuke stomped towards the door, and opened it without warning. Suigetsu stumbled forward, he was clearly trying to eavesdrop. "What do you want?." Sasuke hissed.

"Karin said the food will be cold -

"I'm not going to eat her shitty food. Leave me alone." Sasuke stated and closed the door on the shark boy's face. Suigetsu shrugged and just walked away "What's his problem?." his suspicion is - it's something to do with the blond boy earlier.

[𝕾𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖐𝖊'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝕭𝖎𝖊𝖜]

Naruto stays exactly the same as he was before I left him, he didn't move an inch. Sighing, I just go back to my bed, I just lay there and admire Naruto from afar - like I always do.

I stare at Naruto for long, I realized his features has looked more mature than we were in the academy back then, his fat cheeks are gone. I may not want to admit but he has more muscle than me. He probably get that from training with the Toad Sannin.

Naruto looked so vulnerable ... I could just ... I didn't know I started to walk towards him, crouching as I was reaching to cup his whiskered cheek. Soft and smooth, just like I always imagine. I could feel Naruto's slow and steady breathes, he looks like a replica of an angel. And then, my eyes slowly fall on those small slightly opened lips.

One kiss won't hurt, right?.” I unconsciously licked my lips, "And besides ... he wouldn't even know." I thought, encouraging myself.

He's asleep ... He won't even know if I just ...”

I slowly gulped, this is wrong ... to see Naruto so defenseless, so open for the taking and he won't even know! Just ... just one kiss.

Hesitantly, I leaned down and slowly presses my lips onto Naruto's lips, and suddenly ...

My body feels so ... so ... I groaned loudly at the hot feeling. After that kiss, feeling Naruto's softness on my own, I couldn't just take one.

I immediately go back for another sweet kiss, but I didn't stop there. I want more of Naruto's lips on mine. I know this is bad ... but this feels so addicting.

Haa ... this is bad ...” I whispered, pulling Naruto closer to me. Pressing my lips harder on the whiskered boy under me.

I plant some quick kisses along Naruto's face, lastly places them harshly on Naruto's lips. I sat ontop him, cupping his cheeks before finally slipping my tongue in.

My whole body shudders at the warm cavern I snuck myself into, I explore it with the full intention to never stop. Each swirls of my tongue mixing with my love felt like a rush of immense pleasure I had never felt before.

Suddenly, I felt Naruto's tongue slightly twitched. I immediately froze and panicked. Backing away, I lock a gaze with the person I'm currently making out with. Naruto's eyes was slightly darker shade, he looks like he was in daze.

His next move was rather unexpected. He harshly pull me towards him and kissed me, desperately. I was taken back with his action, I watch Naruto with wide eyes how he whined when he felt I was not responding with his kisses.

Snap out of it idiot, he might get the wrong idea.”

I practically beam in delight and immediately kiss Naruto once more, this time Naruto is responding in a way that almost made me feel as if I didn't just violate him earlier.

"Ngh~" Naruto moans softly with a heavy pant, each sounds that passes through his lips that I happily listens to. I can't believe we're doing this ... I can't believe that I'm actually kissing Naruto.

Eventually, I pull back for air once I reached my limit and stare down at Naruto's dazed face. Panting, adorably blushing and panting as well.

I gently pushed Naruto to make him lay down, leaning down towards the unstained tanned neck of his. Enjoying the soft barely audible moans from Naruto.

[𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜]

"These are getting in the way." Sasuke murmured, tugging on the hem of Naruto's fishnet-like shirt, without hesitating he ripped the annoying cloth off.

Naruto yelped at the harsh treatment, now Naruto is completely 'half-naked' infront of Sasuke. The raven then started to leave some dark love bites on the blonde's chest, some are barely noticeable and some are very reddish.

Sasuke hold Naruto in place, the said blond can't but to squirm when Sasuke started to play witg his left nipple. Naruto keep his mouth shut, trying to hold back his moans and whines.

Slowly, Sasuke started to pull down Naruto's orange trousers along with his red underwear with red swirls. Sasuke scoff at Naruto's funny-looking briefs.

Cold ...” Naruto whispered and tried to shyly cover his private parts with his hands. "Let's continue this on my bed." Sasuke announced, he then unlocked the annoying chains off Naruto. The chains fall onto the cold floor, producing a loud a loud clang.

Naruto then hesitantly cling on Sasuke, wrapping his legs on the raven's waist, searching for warmth. Unlike Naruto, Sasuke is still fully clothed but not for long. Sasuke gently drop Naruto on the bed ... hovering ontop of him.

For some reason, Orochimaru gave him a lube before they go to Suna. Obviously, Sasuke strongly declined because he was not going to do that to Naruto (atleast not the same day he took him) but look at him now.

Naruto let his arms wrap around Sasuke's neck, then he felt something slippery as Sasuke spread his ass cheeks. Naruto tried pushing Sasuke away, but he was put into place by the said raven. Sasuke's slender hands was very slippery, this is bloody painful if Naruto could describe.

Slowly, Sasuke let his forefinger in. Naruto gasped loudly, grasping on Sasuke's shoulder while Sasuke stare down at him as he kissed the tears that are threatening to fall from Naruto's eyes.

Just breathe ... okay?.”

Then, there were two fingers inside. Naruto still feels awful, he held down on the sheet as long pale fingers still slid in and out, while Sasuke's other hand support his left leg preventing him to close his legs, desperately trying to run away from the continues torture of

Naruto suddenly let out a choked sob when he felt something being hit, "What was that?." Naruto asked, while Sasuke was fingering, something inside him was hit and it felt good for a second there.

"I finally found it, huh?." Sasuke grunted, he grinded his teeth, his cock becoming too painful. He had to be inside Naruto now. When he felt Naruto can take him now.

"I think you're ready." Sasuke croaked while he hurriedly take off his clothes, almost ripping them off out how impatient he was.

Naruto looked confusedly at him, "I'm going to enter you." Sasuke explained while he pour the lube all of over his member, Naruto gulp as he got a very good look at the so-called 'Uchiha pride'.

"I want you to relax," Sasuke muttered while he guided Naruto's left leg to his shoulder, he slowly thrusted forward, Naruto could only grip on the sheets.

"Fuck ... Naru ... you're clenching." Sasuke grunted at the tightness. Inhaling and exhaling was all Naruto did to calm himself, even biting his lips that are now bleeding. Sasuke saw the blood trailings, so he kiss him on the lips, playing with Naruto's pinkish nipples, trying to distract him from the pain.

"Finally ..." Sasuke breathed out, he leaned down to Naruto to kiss him on his forehead. "It's all in ... Tell me when you're ready and I'll move." He instructed.

The blond below him nodded, while he continues to inhale and exhale. Eventually the pain lessen but still present. When it got to the point that he could finally endure the pain, he gave a nod to Sasuke.

"Move."

Sasuke's lip turn to a smirk, his black eyes darkening when Naruto finally gave him the go signal. He pulled back, only leaving the tip inside.

In one thrust, Sasuke was able to reach his prostate, Naruto letting out a loud cry while he arced his back. Sasuke made sure to remember where it was while he fingered him.

As Sasuke held Naruto in place, he thrusted in again, hitting the blonde's prostate again and again. Naruto becoming a sobbing mess below him, a drool on his chin, a dark blush on his cheeks. Looking up to Sasuke with dazed blue eyes.

Naruto started to shamelessly moaned loudly. The feeling was unbelievable and undescribable, Sasuke gave him so much pleasure that he can't handle it.

But Naruto decided to 'fuck it' quite literally. "Sasuke ... faster ..." Sasuke was all too happy to oblige. The warmth and tightness was better than his imagination and dreams.

Sasuke thought Naruto would be loud in bed - like he usually is in everyday. But instead, Naruto only let out some soft steady moans.

The Raven Uchiha then suddenly thought something daring - he always wanted their first time would be gentle and memorable. But, he thought that would be too plain. His hands slowly wrapped around Naruto's neck, gripping on it slightly enough.

Thrusting in and out, while he gripped on the tan neck, also making sure it was not too tight that it would make Naruto ran out of air.

"Yes ... I'm cumming ... I'm cumming." Naruto moaned, "Can't hold back ..." Naruto cried as his orgasm hit him like a wild fire. His cock spewing out a good amount of thick cum that landed on their stomach.

"Hmm ..." Sasuke groaned at the erotic sight he made Naruto into, his thrust was slowly starting to get sloppier, indicating he was also near at his limit.

Moments later, Sasuke groaned out loud while he continues to thrust into Naruto. Riding out his orgasm and spilling his seed deep inside Naruto's ass making Naruto softly whine at the foreign hot liquid inside of him.

Both Naruto and Sasuke panted, looking at each other before going for a desperate lazy kiss. They reluctantly broke the kiss, while Sasuke pulled out of Naruto's ass. Sasuke nearly have another boner when he saw his over load of cum spilling out from Naruto's swollen hole onto the covers below. Such a beautiful erotic sight that only he would ever see.

Naruto closed his eyes and was about to doze off when he was again being pulled by Sasuke, his Sharingan was present on his ebony eyes. Putting Naruto's arms above his head, Naruto didn't realize it was tied with a familiar violet snake belt Sasuke and Orochimaru always wear.

"Who told you we're done?."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 635 7
Cr: art fr. Ig; kei.xns Are you willing to still hold on when the other person doesn't even share your feeling in the slightest? Rate: Mature, 18+ D...
153K 5.2K 20
Naruto lost his parents in a car crash. He is suffering from depression and anxiety. He feels trapped with no where to go, but can Sasuke give him a...
126K 3.6K 16
Complete Naruto has a dream about Sasuke and everything happens but see what happens if your dream doesn't come out the way you want it. Will Sasu...
270K 7K 40
เฉญเญง ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™‰๐™–๐™ง๐™ช, ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™ญ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ก...