Rise Through The Night |Julie...

By Sorsha18

"And rise, Through the night, You and I, We will fight to shine together, Bright forever..." ________________... More

•Prologue•
•One•
•Two•
Return of Maria Estrada 5-30-21
•Three•

•Cast•

815 24 12
By Sorsha18

Jenna Ortega as Maria 'Ria' Estrada

"Yeah, and when we're both put into a mental institution then maybe we can talk about our dead boy troubles while we eat from our sad little jello cups."

Jeremy Shada as Reggie

"Did you see the way Ria was looking at me? I think she was looking at me. Please tell me she was looking at me!"

Madison Reyes as Julie Molina

"Okay that's a touch dramatic, Ria. Also why on earth would we be eating jello? You and I both know pudding is far superior."

Charlie Gillespie as Luke

"No music is worth making, Julie, if we're not making it with you and Ria."

Owen Joyner as Alex

"It's been twenty-five years? I have been crying for twenty-five years- how is that possible?"

Jadah Marie as Flynn

"Since that might actually be where you two are heading, I'll be sure to visit at least three times a week. And you better be saving me a pudding cup."

The rest of the cast as their respected characters.

___________________

•Disclaimer•

I do not own any of the characters from the show or the plot. I only own my original character, Maria, and her storyline. Please do not take my character or her storyline without my permission, which I probably won't grant.

•Warning•

There are mentions of past memories involving bullying, leading to anxiety. And of course mentions of death, but it's not bad (the show is rated TV-G).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
529K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...