โ™ก๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌโ™ก ||๐–๐จ๐จ๏ฟฝ...

Por BaeBae1126

Just read it :D Mรกs

Introduction
Introduction(pt.2)
[F]๐Ÿฆ‹๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฐ๐š ๐™ฐ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐Ÿฆ‹
[A]๐Ÿ’”๐™ต๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’”
[A/F]๐ŸŒธ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐ŸŒธ
[A/F]๐Ÿ’ซ๐š‚๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐Ÿ’ซ
[A/F]โญ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐šŽโญ
[M/F]๐Ÿ’ฆ๐š‚๐šŽรฑ๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐Ÿ’ฆ
[F]๐Ÿ–ค๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐Ÿ–ค
[M/F]๐Ÿ’Ž๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข๐Ÿ’Ž
[A]๐Ÿ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐Ÿ
[F]๐Ÿฏ๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐Ÿฏ
[F]๐ŸŒผ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐ŸŒผ
[F]๐ŸŒน๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐ŸŒน
[A]๐Ÿฅ€๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐Ÿฅ€
[M]๐ŸŒบ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๐šŒ๐š‘๐ŸŒบ
IMPORTANT!!!

[M/A]โš˜๐™ธ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šโš˜

357 16 15
Por BaeBae1126

𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌, 𝑰'𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕, 𝒏𝒐
𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅, 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅
𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐-𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒑-𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐

-𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓵𝓪𝔀

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

-Kinks-
-Gore-
-Mental illness/disorder-

-I don't usually ask this but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to listen to this song. It gives another vibe than just reading it like this. So please make sure you listen to the song-

Moans were the only thing he could hear throughout his boyfriend's silent apartment. This wasn't the first time nor the second.

He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists and walked out of the apartment the same way he came in, so that he wouldn't catch the couple's attention-not that they would even hear him. He then stormed off to his own house.

Wooyoung sighed and run a hand through his hair. He looked at the calendar and realised he had an appointment with his doctor. He didn't know why he had to visit that doctor once a week but he still did. Sighing once again, he went there.

"Good afternoon Wooyoung."

"Good afternoon doctor."

Wooyoung flashed the doctor a small smile before sitting down on the couch.

"How have you been?"

"I'm kind of down."

"Why don't you tell me how you are feeling huh?"

"I....I don't want to talk about it doctor."

"It's okay Wooyoung. Take your time."

After that session, Wooyoung went home. He didn't feel any better nor did the annoying feeling that had been bugging him go away. He sighed for the nth time as he let his body fall onto the bed, the sounds of moans he heard from earlier was replaying over and over in his mind. He smirked.

"Oh baby, you made a big mistake."

His smirk grew bigger as he thought of all the ways he could get revenge from the older.

"Woo, baby, are you home?"

The older opened the door and called out. He looked around the silent house before walking further inside.

"Why did he call me at this hour?"

He thought before going upstairs into Wooyoung's room. He quietly opened the door and the sight that was displayed in front of him instantly turned him on.

Wooyoung was laying on the bed, wearing a short red silk robe, red feathers decorating the bottom and the end of the sleeves. It was doing a poor job covering the younger's naked figure.

And the atmosphere was quite seductive with candles lighting up the almost dark room, making the ruby coloured wallpaper on the wall stand out and the light from the candles shining onto the younger with the red contrasting with it.

He closed the door, gaining Wooyoung's attention. The younger got up and approached the older.

"Oh Seonghwa baby, you came. I thought you were going to work late."

"I came early just for you my love."

Wooyoung smirked, running his hand up and down the older's chest. Seonghwa's hands went to Wooyoung's waist and he pulled him closer, earning a giggle from Wooyoung.

"How about we have some fun tonight?"

"Of course."

Seonghwa leaned down and pulled Wooyoung into a lustful kiss. Wooyoung changed their position and pushed the older onto the bed before straddling onto his lap.

Seonghwa's hands moved to the silky ribbon that was attached around the younger's waist to keep the piece of cloth in place.

He quickly undo the knot and pulled it down leaving Wooyoung with his underwear only.

"Let oppa take care of you, baby."

"I'm all yours.....oppa."

Hearing this coming out of the younger's mouth made him moan and he was going to make Wooyoung say it over and over again.

Wooyoung got off Seonghwa allowing the older to take his clothes off as well while he took off his last piece of cloth.

He quickly went to sit back onto the older's lap, letting his naked ass pressed against the older's bulge. He then smirked when he heard Seonghwa moan.

"Oh baby I want to fuck that ass of yours so badly right now."

Wooyoung turned to look at his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his neck and staring at him straight into his dark brown eyes.

"Then do it."

"What have you done baby?"

Wooyoung thought a small smirk spreading across his face.

Seonghwa's hands went to Wooyoung's waist, tracing the younger's curve and they went further down to his ass, giving it a light squeeze.

"Lube?"

"Drawer."

Seonghwa grabbed the lube and coated his fingers with it. He slowly inserted one finger inside Wooyoung and immediately started moving.

After some times, Seonghwa added another finger then another. Wooyoung was moaning loudly, provoking Seonghwa.

"Wanna ride me baby?"

"Y-Yes."

He received a slap on his ass, making him moan louder.

"Yes who?"

"Yes oppa."

Seonghwa pushed his whole length inside of Wooyoung, waiting a few minutes before commanding the boy to start moving.

Wooyoung smirked and started at a slow pace, teasing the older but then another slap was delivered on his ass.

"Stop teasing."

Seonghwa growled in his ears making his eyes rolled back in pleasure. He would gladly like to make it last forever but too bad the older had to pay for whatever he did.

He started bouncing a bit faster while Seonghwa started rocking his hips as well.

His tongue ran over Wooyoung's neck, one hand on his hips and the other went down to the younger's cock.

He started stroking it while leaving hickeys on Wooyoung's neck and shoulder.

After a few minutes, the two came at the same time. Wooyoung got off Seonghwa and pushed him onto the bed before hovering over him.

"It's my turn to have fun now."

He whispered before pulling four handcuffs under the pillow. His smirked grew bigger when he saw a small one adorning Seonghwa's pretty face.

He attached both of the older's hands to the metal headboard while he attached his feet to the footboard. He got off the bed and picked the silk robe that was forgotten, and put it on before leaving the room, only to come back with a knife in his hand.

The smirk on Seonghwa's face slowly disappeared only to be replaced by a nervous one.

"W-Woo baby, what are you doing with this?"

Wooyoung got on top on Seonghwa, sitting on his lower bottom, earning a moan from Seonghwa.

"Shh baby, it's part of the fun."

He whispered before leaning down, kissing and biting his neck and chest. He lifted his head up, looking at the work he did and smiled. His hand slipped behind Seonghwa's head before gripping onto his hair and yanking his head up. He leaned down again and sealed his lips with Seonghwa's plump one into a rough kiss. He could feel the older getting hard again which made him smile.

"Is oppa hard again?"

He asked in a small voice, staring at the older with big, innocent eyes. Seonghwa lightly growl in response.

"Let me help you oppa."

Wooyoung grabbed the older's length and lick the tip, teasing Seonghwa. He could hear the older groan.

He slowly put it in his mouth and started sucking.

"F-Faster."

He heard Seonghwa groaned once again while he tried moving his hips. Wooyoung smirked as he pulled away. This made Seonghwa growled.

"What's wrong oppa? You want baby boy to finish his job?"

Seonghwa desperately nodded his head, feeling the need to cum.

"Then beg for it oppa."

"W-Woo please."

Wooyoung loved it when he made Seonghwa feel miserable, he liked seeing him beg.

"That's not enough."

"Woo baby please."

Wooyoung bent down again and shoved Seonghwa's cock in his mouth once again, sucking on it, this time allowing the boy to cum.

He went back to his initial position, on top of Seonghwa, running both of his hands over his chest.

"Did I do a good job oppa?"

"Y-Yes baby."

"Am I better than her?"

Seonghwa's expression was priceless. He looked both shock and nervous. Wooyoung wondered what lies would be coming up.

"W-Who?"

"The one you've been cheating on me with."

"B-Baby, i love you and only you."

"Well that wasn't what I heard."

"I-I'm sorry baby. I-It was a mistake."

"Oh really?"

Seonghwa once again nodded his head in desperation. Wooyoung took the knife and gently ran it over Seonghwa's wrist, cutting it. It wasn't deep but blood was coming out.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry babe. It was a mistake."

He said before slitting the other one.

"Oh fuck. Baby I didn't mean to do it again. Did it hurt? It was a mistake."

Wooyoung's concerned look changed to a dark one.

"Did these mistakes hurt you baby? Because yours hurt me like hell."

"I-I'm sorry Woo. I accept m-my mistake. Stop all t-this please."

"Stop what Seonghwa? You've started this and now I have to end it. It's because of you, I became like this. Why the fuck did you go behind my back and fuck that slut. Is she better than me?"

Seonghwa stared at the male on top of him with fear. This wasn't the Wooyoung he knew. And the fact that he was the one who changed him didn't make things any better.

"Don't worry oppa. I'll take good care of you."

Wooyoung bent down and ran his tongue across Seonghwa's chest, earning a small moan from the older.

"Your skin is so beautiful baby. A beautiful glistening white porcelain skin. A crimson red would suit it."

Wooyoung said before running the knife over Seonghwa's chest just like he did on his wrists, it wasn't deep but it drew blood.

"W-Woo stop it."

Seonghwa pleaded but everything was useless. Wooyoung ran the knife across his chest once again but this time deeper. He was enjoying the sight, the blood that was gushing out of the injury brought pleasure to him. That crimson liquid was driving him insane. He licked the blood that was on the knife, smearing it across his lips.

"You taste so good baby."

He said, before pulling Seonghwa into yet another kiss, inserting his tongue forcefully inside the older's mouth, letting the blood mixed up with their saliva. Wooyoung pulled away, a bloody string of saliva connecting with both of their lips.

Wooyoung stared into Seonghwa's dark brown orbs before shifting his gaze to his lips that had blood over it. He ran his tongue over Seonghwa's lips, licking off the blood.

He then took the knife and held it over Seonghwa's chest, right above his heart.

"Woo please stop this madness. I'm sorry for whatever I did. I-"

Seonghwa wasn't able to finish whatever he was going to say as the knife pierced his heart. He looked at Wooyoung with wide eyes.

"Good night baby."

That psychotic smile that was adorning Wooyoung's face since earlier was the last thing he saw along with his last sentence before everything went black.

"We could've made it last if only you didn't fuck that filthy bitch."

Wooyoung got off the older and unlinked his hands and legs from the bed. Blood was still gushing out of the dead body. He went downstairs and rinsed the knife before going back upstairs.

Wooyoung stared at the body for a few seconds before brushing off the few strands out of Seonghwa's face. He bent down and place a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I'll miss you baby."

He then wrapped the body around the bloody bed sheet and dragged it downstairs and into the basement, throwing it in a corner.

Wooyoung went back in his room, putting a clean bed sheet before changing into a new pair of underwear and slipped on a black silk dress. He stared at the red one, a sudden memory of his first date with Seonghwa crossing his mind, before throwing it away. He then climbed onto the bed and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before a smile spread across his face. He quickly felt asleep, the scene of earlier and the crimson liquid that he saw gushing out of his now ex lover's injuries playing on his mind over and over again.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

195K 3.8K 100
[๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——/๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐——] - Please don't read this :D - Collection of a badly written Jongsang oneshots - Smut๐Ÿ”ž, Fluff๐ŸŒธ and lil bit of Ang...
27.8K 2.3K 43
Read to find it...........
26.6K 1.2K 19
Why don't you read it to find out ????