Everything About You

By writingqueen97

Ana and Louis were always best friends, she's wen the one that encouraged him to audition for the x factor. N... More

Everything About You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27

649 37 24
By writingqueen97

Chapter 27

Niall's POV

"Okay so you know the plan right?" I recapped, already explaining it to Louis twice. When he's worried he can't comprehend things correctly right away.

"I got it," He confirmed, but there was some doubt in his eyes. "You sure this is going to work?"

"Positive." I reassured, patting his back.

Lou grabbed his wallet and we 'casually' walked out of the hotel room and into the hallway, where security was standing at the door incase any crazed fans found out where we were staying.

"Where are you two going?" Paul asked. Since he got off the phone with Louis he made sure we had extra security so we couldn't try anything 'funny'.

"I'm hungry Paul!" I moaned, holding my stomach and throwing my head back. "Me and Lou were going to grab some Taco Bell." Lou nodded and swung his keychain around his index finger.

Paul looked at us suspiciously. "Don't drive, I don't want fans recognizing your car. I'll call the chauffeur." He said, crossing his muscular arms over his black T-shirt and reaching for his walkie-talkie.

"But Paul!" I complained, grunting loudly. I knew there was nothing to change his mind, and I hadn't planned on him moving, but in any other circumstance I would've tried to get my own way anyways.

"I can't risk you guys...on the loose." He responded, choosing his words carefully. The chauffer will be here in 10 minutes, start heading down" he nodded to the elevator. I let out one more grunt in complaint before stomping over to the elevator with Louis behind me.

As the doors closed I stuck out my tongue at Paul for good measure.

As soon as the elevator started moving, Lou burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, that was priceless!" He doubled over and I took a bow.

"Thank you, thank you. I should really be an actor." I said with a cocky smirk.

"I can see it now, Niall Horan: The Tale of Two Leprechauns." he said, waving his hands in the air dramatically. It was my turn to laugh, hunching over until my sides hurt.

"Okay, but seriously, you know the plan right?" I said once we sobered up.

"Piece of cake. I already called the cab instead, and we'll jump in that instead of the limo," Lou said with a wave of his hand.

Suddenly the elevator went pitch black and I sensed that we stopped moving. I heard Louis sharply intake a breath.

"Niall...please tell me this is part of the plan?" He said as calmly as he could.

"Um...it's part of the plan?" I said, making it come out as a question, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"FUCK!" he yelled, kicking something in the oblivion. I pulled out my phone and turned it on so I could at least see his face. His eyes were red and puffy and I could see the vein sticking out of his neck.

"What are we gonna do?!" He yelled, shaking my shoulders roughly. I took a step back and bumped the elevator buttons. Quickly, I found the Emergency Button and pressed it, a voice came on the speakers.

"Hello?" The man on the other end of the line asked. I sighed in relief.

"Help! The elevator stopped moving and it's all black!" I said into the receiver quickly.

"Alright, the lights will be on in about 15 seconds, as for the immobility, I'm afraid you'll be stuck for a bit." he said. As he finished the sentence the lights came back on and I blinked profusely to focus my eyes.

"Define a bit." Lou growled out, obviously not in a good mood.

"I'd say an hour." The man said on the other end of the line.

"AN HOUR?!" Lou yelled, stopping his current pacing to look furiously into the speaker.

"At least." the man contemplated, sounding almost bored.

"He has a plane to catch in thirty minutes. You need to hurry things along." I said as Louis picked up his stride again, pacing even faster than before in the tiny squared shaft.

"I can't control how fast things go, I'm just here to make sure nobody gets hurt while you wait. Is everyone in there okay?" The man asked.

"Someone won't be okay if you don't get me out of here in the next 5 minutes!" Lou threatened. I gave him an uneasy look that he ignored.

"Listen, pal, you're stuck talking to me for the next hour or so, so why don't we make friends? My name is Hank." The man said, trying to calm us (well mostly Louis) down.

"And my name is get-me-off-this-damn-elevator-before-I-murder-someone." Lou said without skipping a beat. I heard Hank sigh loudly into the line.

"I give up. I'm going to go on my break. If you need me, don't." He said sharply before the line cut dead.

"Great, what are we gonna do?" I said, checking my phone. It was 5:30 and his plane left at 6:00. It was planned so he'd reach England by 11:00 and hopefully have enough time to get to Anna.

Lou slammed his fist into the wall. "I don't know, but I can't just sit around in here, I'll go mad. I can't believe this just when I thought..." he started to ramble.

I groaned and threw my head back, noticing a latched door above us.

"Lou...look." I said, pointing upwards.

"And now I won't even be back in time..."

"Lou, look!" I said a little louder, tugging on his sleeve.

"I mean I know it's not your fault, but I can't believe after we made such an elaborate plan-"

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" I yelled, causing him to finally look up and stop his pacing once more, "Look!" I pointed upwards and he finally noticed what I was trying to show him.

"Are you insane?" He said, bewildered, "I'd die from the fall."

"We're only on the third floor." I said, pointing at the digital number above all the buttons. "It'd probably hurt, but if you landed the right way you'd be fine." I encouraged.

Lou looked up at the ceiling and then met my blue eyes. "Help me up." he nodded, knowing this was his only shot.

I cupped my hands and he stepped in them as I pushed him upwards towards the latch. He opened it and wedged his hands on the outside, a cold draft blew in. Lou looked down and gulped heavily.

"Ni...have I ever told you I have a slight fear of heights?" he said, looking quickly down at me, struggling to hold up his body weight.

"No, but you picked a really shitty time to do so." I grunted out, fixing my interlocked fingers under his heavy shoe.

He looked back out again and sighed.

"I'm scared." He said earnestly, glancing back down.

"And I'm Niall Horan, please to meet you." I muttered sarcastically, pushing his foot a little higher. Lou rolled his eyes and scrambled out quickly, pausing to look back down the chute at me.

"Thanks for everything mate, you're a real friend." He said, running his hand through his hair. I smiled up at him.

"Just go get your girlfriend." I said, waving him off. He nodded and I saw him turn around. I slumped into the corner of the elevator and pulled out my phone.

Thank God for Angry Birds...

LOUIS POV

I looked over the edge. It looked even higher than I thought it would. I thought of Anna, and how she needed me to be there. I didn't even hesitate as I put one foot over the edge than the other, letting gravity take effect.

I landed and my knees buckled under the weight, causing me to topple head first into the concrete floor, slamming my shoulder into the hard surface. I sat up and groaned, feeling the spot I hit. I winced at the slightest touch.

Definitely broken.

I tried to ignore the throbbing from my left shoulder and focus more on the task at hand. I turned and began slamming on the door where the elevator's entrance normally would be. Suddenly it opened up, revealing a janitor. He looked completely petrified.

"Er, thanks." I said quickly before making my escape, realizing quickly I was actually in the basement, meaning I fell four stories instead of three.

I found the nearest exit, not even concerned when all the fire alarms and sprinklers went off because it was a fire exit, and ran down outside, panting heavily.

"TAXI!" I screamed, running into the middle of the road. One slammed on the breaks to avoid colliding with me and I grabbed my shoulder with my good arm and made my way to shotgun, seeing as someone was already in the backseat.

"I need to get to the nearest airport right now." I said, breathing heavily. The man gave me a bewildered look before looking at the woman behind him, who shrugged.

"Aren't you from One Direction?" The little girl, presumably the daughter to the woman, piped up from next to her. I looked back and gave a weak smile.

"Yeah, I am." I said, urgently. "And Anna is about to have her baby, so I need to get to the airplanes." I tried to put it as simply as possible, and the little girl smiled and tugged on her mom's sleeve.

"Tell the driver to go to the airport! I don't want Anna to break up with him because he was late!" the little girl persisted. The mom just nodded.

"What she said."

I sighed in relief and leaned back into the seat. "Thanks kid, I owe you one."

"Let me meet the band and your family and you've got yourself a deal!" she smirked. For someone who looked no older than eight, she was extremely intelligent. I turned and gave her a grin.

"You've got yourself a bargain," I said, reaching out a hand to shake it.

The taxi sped off to the airport, and I could only pray we got there in time...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Will he make it?! Will he make it?! ONLY I KNOW MWAHAHAHA

3 more chapters then I'm debating on an epilouge or not. Gimme your thoughts?

The rest is all written out ijust need to upload it!

Soooooo 10 votes and 7 comments for the next upload...GO GO GO!

Continue Reading