Cardfight Vanguard "Σ"

By RodolfoGonzalezS

Sequel of Cardfight Vanguard "R". More

Opening & ending
"Σ" 01: A New Beginning!!!
Σ 02: The Flower Comes Home
"Σ" 03: The Beginning of Something Big
Σ4: The Masked Girl?
Σ 5:Tokoha's strength
∑ 06: The Fall of The Monarch
∑ 07: The Christmas Nightmare
∑ 08: The Christmas Nightmare [pt2]
Σ 09: The Arrival of a God
Σ 10: The God Born!
Σ 11: Oath of Men
Σ 12: I Want to cheer YOU Up!
Σ 13: When the Past meets the Future!
∑ 14: The World will be Silenced.
∑ 15: Try 3
∑ 16: Our Final Battle!

∑ 17: Final Turn!

710 6 1
By RodolfoGonzalezS

"It's time for the world to be silenced..." The 5 Zeroth dragon that Gyze sent to the Bind Zone appeared on the field.

Meanwhile (In Japan)...

"Their numbers have increased..." said Taiyou, as the Dark fighters regrouped and advanced. "It doesn't matter how many times we beat them, they keep coming." Hiroki added.

"Don't let your guard down, our feelings... Will surely come to them." mentioned Ibuki.

"I'm not going to give up, not as long as Kazuma and the others don't come home." Said Kazumi. "Then let us help you, Kazumi." Added Verno, who was with Hikari and Saori.

"She wants to help too." Said Verno, who was showing Amaruda's card.

"You are right, we are all united." Said Aichi, who was playing the Blaster Blade card, while he and the fighters fought against the Dark fighters.

Back at Relics.

"Well, let's continue!" Said Shion. "We will not give up..." added Tokoha.

"We'll show you what we are capable of!" Chrono was aiming at Gyze, while he just remained intact, making no expression on his face.

∑ 17: Final Turn!

Zoa and Ultima attacked Shion's rearguards, "Now I attack your Vanguard!" Gyze attacked Altmile while he was released and fell on the floor.

"Not yet... This is not over yet. After all, I still haven't accomplished what I want to do." Said Shion. "I won't let you have another turn." He said smiling.

"Stride 'The' Generation! Immortal Holly Sword, Fides. Stride Skill: call Redon. Redon Skill: power + 3k. Gliding skill: goes to my Soul and Felax gains power + 3k. Call! I activate the same ability once again. I don't have enough power to get what I want. So I'm going to beat you to go ahead and learn from my mistakes." Shion mentioned.

"Attack!" Shion said, but... "Guard!" Gyze blocks the attack Shion. Luckily for Shion, he managed to get a double critical trigger on his Triple check.

"My immaturity is my own potential." Shion added...

Ultima attacked Tokoha, and she is thrown against a rock, while complaining of pain. "Someone taught me that a Girl's hair is important, but you have to do more If you want to beat me." Said Tokoha. "After all... Everyone is here..." added Tokoha, who then touched Ahsha's card with the hand in which she carried the ring that Chrono give her. "And you too." Said Tokoha.

"Together with my Vanguard , until now, from now on, forever. Ranunculus of Prismatic Blue, Ahsha Skill: call another unit with Bloom and Sharl goes to the bottom of my deck. Flower Princess of Four Seasons Velhemina. GB4: All units in my Front-row get + 5k and an extra critic." While Tokoha appeared on the battlefield as Velhemina, Chrono had bigger problems...

"Ultima attacks your Vanguard!" Gyze attacked Chrono with Ultima. Chrono looked at his hand and his damage zone.

"You still don't get it, do you? You are part of the Void. If you hadn't found the Vanguard, you would have had an empty existence, and no one would be blaming you." Chrono (14 years old) said who reappeared to torment him.

"I already made my decision." He answered Chrono. "For the Vanguard and for all... I need all the power to grab the future. Now I just have to take him home." He added Chrono, who was defending himself against Ultima's attack, and also managed to stop Gyze's attack.

"No matter what happens from now on, I am going to live my life to the limit, and with pride. Only then can I return this favor. Stand and Draw!" Chrono said, as he took a letter from the top of his deck.

"Chronojet Dragon Z Skill: control the BIND zone grade 3 ZTB and I can use it as a cost of Stride. Show me the future that 'I' really want. Stride Generation! Chronovisor Heritage." Chrono called his new stride, and this Chronodragon, its color was white like the same as the other two (Chrono dran and Chronojet Dragon Z) and it also was accompanied by Chrono Dran and Heart Thump Worker.

"Thanks for guiding me. Thanks for giving me a future." Chrono said, while he touched the Dran card. "You can do it!" Said a female voice which Chrono recognized...

"Yes, I will no longer hesitate. Kazuma! I'm going to bring your butt home, where everyone is waiting for your return." Mentioned Chrono, while Chronovisor attacked Gyze. "Guard!" but... Gyze manages to stop Chrono's attack is stopped.

"Turn End." Chrono said smiling. "Chronovisor Skill: I return four G units, and have an additional turn, I just skip the ride phase and call Heritage again." Added Chrono... "This is over Gyze!" Said Chrono.

"Go Redon!" Shion attacked Gyze, but... Gyze stopped the attack.

"Go Altmile!" Shion attacked Gyze again, managing to harm Gyze. "It's simple... We just have to believe in our own possibilities." He added Shion .

"Attack!" Tokoha attacked Gyze, but he fought. "This isn't over yet!" Tokoha attacked with Diane.

"Triple Drive: (grade 3) / (grade 3) / Critical trigger, I give all effects to Kera!" Said Tokoha, who failed to hurt him with Velhemina... "Now our future will Bloom!" Tokoha attacked with Kera, making him damage to Gyze.

"Active the skill of Chrono dran Z: I show my opponent is a card with grade 1 or 3, plus it took a card from my BIND zone and put it in my hand." Chrono called 5 rearguards. "With the boost of Dran , Heritage attacks your Vanguard!" Chrono attacked Gyze...

"Guard!" Gyze block the attack of Chrono, "Triple Drive! Heal trigger!/ No trigger (grade 3) / Critical trigger!" said Chrono revealing two trigger. "Gyze, this is your End!" He added.

"Gyze! Our future starts here, and you are not in it!" Chronovisor Heritage attacks Gyze, the attack breaks Gyze in half causing a Light to cover him until he disappears. Little by little the Relics begins to disappear and things returned to normal, but Try 3...

"This is the end and you know it, right?" Dran said... "soon everything will disappear. All the space-time that unites both ways will be destroyed. What was left of The Stride Gate, the ruins in Egypt, that includes our link." He added.

"You know... At first I had no power. I just an average Vanguard player." Chrono answered crying.

"Thank you! Shion, Chrono, Tokoha!" Said Dran, who was leaving with Ahsha and Altmile.

"No, thanks to you! No matter what happens... You will continue in our Imagination."Chrono and others said goodbye, while Ahsha and Dran cried. Little by little, the three units disappeared.

"So it's all over, huh?" He said Tokoha crying.

"You are wrong, this is only the beginning. I am going to make my family name very famous, not only in business, but also in the Vanguard." Said Shion. "Here we go again." Kidding Tokoha. "Knowing you, that's for sure, and you will achieve it." Smile Chrono.

"Uhm... Well, I'll not gone be behind you two, I will start in the Euro-league. I will reach the highest position and it will be difficult to get me out of there." Said Tokoha, while Chrono just surprised.

"I knew you would say something like that." Chrono smiled.

"Well, if you feel sad or lonely, you know who to run into." Kidding Shion, as he watched Chrono. "I'll have it in mind." Tokoha laughed, hugging Chrono.

"What about you Chrono?" Asks Shion.

"I will go to that place... With my own power." Chrono replies, "I'm sure you can do it." Tokoha support him and giving a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, how about we go?" Asks Shion, while Tokoha and Chrono nod.

Three months later (Dragon Empire)...

"Well, after many setbacks and events, the association has decided that the Quests will be back for spring this year." Said Mamoru, but is interrupted by...

"Just for today, there will be many special Quests." Am said. "So collect too many points myu ~ " added Saya.

Many quests were carried inside the Dragon Empire and the entire branch was merged into a war zone to get enough points.

"Huh? So these are the Quests they were talking about." Said Kazuma, who was walking with his new team.

"Yes, and they are so much fun." answered Chrono. "That's right, that's why today we have formed the Harumi High School Loves Vanguard team." added Kumi.

"I keep saying that the name is very long or at least we had to change it." complained Kazuma.

"Chrono-san, Kazuma! This time... We'll be the ones to keep the victory." Said Taiyou.

"Oh, so you are here guys?" said Chrono who is surprised to see Taiyou an his friends again.

"Rather, it looks like the school trip club." Kazuma scoffed, but... for some reason Chrono disappeared...

"Boy, this is a big change, but..." Hayao said. "Don't worry, we will receive new members soon, the departure of Kaoru and Hashima will be somewhat regrettable, but... You will see that everything will turn out for the best." add Shion.

"This is a team fight." Am said, while Saya teamed with Rin and Tokoha teamed with Claudine, but... the tension was felt in the environment.

"Je ne perdrai pas face à cette sorcière!" Claudine said, "I think we agree on that." Tokoha add.

"I'm surprised that the association will call a group of Idols for this type of event." Hayao said... "Well, there I go Girls! "He added, but he was very surprised... When he saw Ibuki and Kai.

"Well, this is better than nothing." Shion gave a sigh.

"Ride!" el pequeño Ryuzu estaba jugando con su deck, mientras era observado por Enishi.

"I can't believe how much it has grown." Just when he was about to get closer, Ryuzu starts crying. "oh god! Enichi-chi you have no tact with children. " Said Kumi, who had separated from his team to cover more ground.

"This kid reminds me of Ma-kun when he was little." Kazumi takes little Ryuzu and lifts him on his shoulders, while Kumi comforts Enishi.

"Attack! Ashlei! " Maya and Nana were fighting Kai, but... Ibuki's team was never defeated.

"They are very strong..." Nana added.

"I've been waiting for this moment, thanks for helping me on this Chrono." Mamoru said... "Yeha, my team is doing what it can, I just hope I can be of help." Chrono added.

"I'm afraid you can't!" Oyama Ryutaro appeared behind them, and with a snap of his fingers they appeared to take Mamoru away.

"You will pay for this!" Mamoru screamed, as they carried him away.

"Those two are never going to change..." Chrono said, waiting for his turn.

Minutes later...

"It can't be that we didn't get a point." Chrono complained.

"And what do you think about your first Quest, Shouji-kun?" Kumi asked.

"I don't quite understand it, but... it seems like the world is having fun." Kazuma replied. "Yes, and the best thing is that now we can play without having to worry." Chrono added.

"I can't deny that, besides... This is what you were trying to protect." Kazuma said... "Yes. Well, the break is over. It's time to end this and win every possible Quest." Chrono smiled as she looked around her.

Hours later...

"I'm glad you came today! Just as I hope you had fun. " Oyama Ryutaro said. "Well, it's time to see who got the most points, are you ready Mamoru-kun?"

"What are you talking about? You were in charge of that branch chief. " Mamoru answered confused. Before the confusion and discontent of some both laughed while everyone, while the others began laughing minutes later.

That same night...

"Thank you for walking me home." Said Tokoha, who walked with Chrono.

"It was the least I could do, Kazuma had unfinished business and I don't think it would have been a good idea for you to have left in the limo with Shion." Chrono remembers seeing Am getting into the limo with Shion.

"You're right, besides walking with you is much better." She answered. "Chrono, what I said about..." Tokoha said, but Chrono put her index finger to her lips. "Okay, I'm going to support you and I'll wait for you to come back. If it's you, I'm sure you'll be back soon." Chrono smiled as they both continued on their way, until...

"Well, I'm home now..." Tokoha didn't want to go home because she didn't know until when she would see Chrono again.

"Yeah, I think this is goodbye." Chrono laughed nervously, as he didn't want to say goodbye either. "Thank you for giving me an incredible adventure." Tokoha kisses Chrono on the cheek.

"Anytime." Chrono answers with a smile. Both say goodbye with a tender kiss on the lips, they take their time since they do not know until when they will meet again.

(2 days later)

"I am very surprised when I heard that Chrono wanted to be an astronaut." Kamui said, while Chrono studied with the help of his friends. "But... don't you think it's a bit difficult for him?"

"Well, that's very true. He is still a high school student, after that he will have to enter a university." Shin said, as he watched Chrono study very hard.

"And seriously, do you think I will achieve it?" Kamui asked.

"Well, the way I see it... It doesn't seem like it." Responds Shin, who cared about him.

"For the next problem use the cosine law that I taught you earlier." Kazuma said, while Chrono was looking at her book... "After that, use the law of the Sin." Kazuma kept explaining, until...

"Kazuma... Could you explain it in a way that I can understand." Chrono answered.

"I've tried to explain it to you about 10 times in the simplest way I could." Kazuma complained...

"I think I get it!" Taiyou said, showing a notebook with the problem solved.

"...." Everyone who is surprised... "This is correct!" Kazuma responds surprised.

"It is one point for youth, and zero points for Chrono's dreams." Karen laughed. "Maybe Taiyou-kun is the one who should become an Astronaut." Kumi added splashing poison on Chrono's wound.

"Let's continue..." Shion said, trying to cheer Chrono up. Chrono turns on her Laptop and comes across a video call from Tokoha.

"Bonjour Chrono." Tokoha blows him a kiss, making Chrono blush. "Hi... Tokoha."

"Wow! A video call from Paris and in French! " Taiyou was shocked.

"As his girlfriend, Tokoha thought of helping Chrono in his own way." Shion mentioned.

"Chrono, quel est ton rêve? (Chrono, what is your dream?) Que comptez-vous faire pour réaliser ce rêve? (What do you plan to do to make this dream come true?)" Tokoha asked.

"What are you saying?" Chrono responds confused.

"Ne parle pas en Anglais." Tokoha said putting her index finger to her lips, Tokoha continued speaking in French until...

"He's using a pencil just to answer a random question." Kazuma said...

"But... Is this a video call?" Taiyou added, which is why Shion hit Chrono with a textbook.

"Bon travail! (Good job!) "Tokoha said when he saw how her boyfriend was beaten by his friend.

"What the hell are you doing, you should take things seriously." Mentioned Nana. "If you don't learn another language quickly, it will be difficult for you to communicate with your girlfriend, and in the worst case... They could break up." Once again someone was spitting poison at poor Chrono...

"Hello!" said a female voice. "If you break up with Anjou, do you think I might have a chance?" Yachiyo hugged Chrono from behind while Tokoha got annoying.

"Ok, we'll take a break." Shion said, while Kumi took out the intruder.

"Finally!" Chrono said, taking her deck, but... Shion takes it off and hands it to Kazuma.

"A puzzle?" Chrono asked. "And it's also blank..." Taiyou was surprised.

"That really is used in the astronaut screening test." Shion explained, as Chrono grew more nervous. "This should be good fun for you." The blonde added with a smile.

"He's an ogre..." they all thought, while feeling sorry for Chrono. "No, he is a demon." Kazuma thought just like the others. Chrono tried to solve the puzzle, but... he had already reached his limit, and he fainted.

Years later...

"I should have imagined that you would be involved in this." A male voice was saying.

"Yes, but remember Kamui-san... I didn't make this possible, it was all thanks to everyone's help." Shion said, who apparently was about 34 years old.

"Don't forget that part of 'My awards' was an important part of paying for this trip." Added a female voice.

"Tokoha, how long no see." Kamui was greeting Tokoha, but there was something else... "but... I heard on the news that you will be retiring this month." Kamui added.

"Yes, Chrono and I decided it when..." Tokoha said, touching her tummy, and it is a little swollen.

"Congratulations Tokoha!" Kamui congratulated her on her pregnancy. "Although this is being very lucky, the boy who passed out from studying so much now fulfills his dream." Kamui laughed.

"I know, although it seems a bit unfair to me that Shion had to use his contacts for him to do it." Tokoha laughed.

"Ouch! That sure hurts, honey. " Said a male voice in the distance. "You know well that I have an international certification." Chrono added, who was now ready to go.

"Well, you should give us some credit though." Kazuma was mentioning. Chrono starts saying goodbye to her friends, but... "One last kiss before I go?" Chrono asked... "Sure, why not?" Tokoha answered, but...

"Get out of me!" Chrono wakes up from her dream and gets a big surprise... "You're not my type!" Kazuma responds by trying to get Chrono out of the way.

"Wow! I call that dreaming big." Karen said, "Yes, I think we can leave it for today." Shion added.

"No." Chrono answers... "You are doing a lot for me, the right thing to do is not to waste your help." Chrono rejoined, while his friends smiled and Tokoha was relieved to see that her boyfriend was fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 165 50
Events that occurred after G "Stride Gate" with some modifications in the argument: Shindou Chrono after stopping Ryuzu will start now with his new l...
385K 12.6K 27
Sequel to "A Super and a Luthor" fic, features engaged/married Supercorp
8K 203 40
I do not own the characters, they belong to the rightful owner, Bushiroad. There are some characters that I made myself. This story will take place s...
5.5K 54 14
This is my first time doing an Ask or Dare book, so if you have any Ask or any Dare, plz don't be shy and ask or dare away. P.S. I don't own Cardfigh...