Yeh Wadaa Raha

By StubbornCap

Raina Lovers Peep Inside๐Ÿ˜‰ Update on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday โ˜บ๏ธ More

New Recruits
New Teacher
Trust Drill๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
Upside Down Challenge
Do Hell With
Fugitive Bell
Naina Singh Ahluwalia
Who's Real Veeru ????

Author Note & Character Sketch

2.2K 51 28
By StubbornCap

Hello Readers,

Here I am back with another Raina fanfic...

Shower your love and support to my story with votes and comments...

#####

Brigadier Chandok

Principal of KMA....Strict person...Likes to follow rules and dislike indiscipline most...Also known as B.C

#####

Major Nair

Vice-principal of KMA...Created his own rules and follow them...Also Known as M.C or Mucchada

#####

Major Bhargav

Officer Incharge for Supervision...Loves to watch Tom & Jerry and likes to create troubles for Cadets...Also known as Mogambo...

#####

Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat

Joins KMA to prove his bestfriend's innocence and to avenge the people who wronged him....He teaches Strategies & Communication....Serious person but helps to save Cadets from his seniors...

#####

Late.Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia

Comes to KMA to protect nuclear trigger but framed as "traitor"....He was Best Cadet pass out of his batch....He was idol to every officer who wanted to serve country...

#####

Dr.Shalini

Incharge of infirmary....Loves to tease Captain Rajveer as he is her childhood friend....She is jolly person...

#####

Dr.Ritu Mishra

Joins KMA as Psychiatrist...Bit mysterious person...

#####

Subedar Suri Ji

Mess Incharge....Supports Cadets And love them like his own children...

#####

Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia

Comes to KMA with a mission and joins as Naina Singh...Very determined and stubborn person...Younger sister of Late.Captain. Naveen Singh Ahluwalia...She was happy go lucky girl but due to her brother's death she changed into dull...

#####

Cadet Alekh

A prisoner joins academy as court orders him because they believe he deserves a better life....He speaks less and he is Naina's soul brother...

#####

Cadet Amardeep Huda

Joins KMA as He lost bet from his mother...Big time flirt but also respects them a lot....Loves his mother and his buffaloes....He also likes betting...Loves Naina

#####

Cadet Ali Baig

Third generation man to join army....His grandfather and father were Subedar...He dreams to become 1st Officer from his family...He follows his values and never doesn't things which are against them...

#####

Cadet Pooja Ghai

A run away bride joins academy to search her lover....She loves mobile phone and talk in mobile language....Naina's bestfriend and roommate

#####

Cadet Yadhuvansh Sahni

Joins KMA to prove himself....Techno freak nerd with low self esteem...

#####
These six youngsters joins Kanchanjunga Military Academy with different motto...

Rajveer isn't aware of Naina being Naveen's sister...

Rajveer doubts Naina being spy...

P.S.:- Dr.Ritu isn't a spy

#####

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 6.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
223K 2.7K 33
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 57.5K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...