Same Mistakes

By BritishLover1221

[Sequel to Max & Me] Danielle Claire Peazer was left alone with her two toddlers and baby on the way. The fat... More

Prolouge
1. Changes
2. Morning
3.Strangers
4. First Day
5. Family
6. Rehersals
7. Wife
8. Help Me
9. Brokenhearted
10. Tough Times
11. Our Stories
12. Clubbing
14. The Fault
15. Mum & Dad
16. Wedding
17. Baby Blues
18. Wrong Idea
19. Joshua Davis
20. Autumn Air
21. Broken Brain
22. Arguing
23. Beach Day
24. Goodbye Baby
25. I Hate You
26. I Love You
27. Distractions
28. Fruit Smoothie
29. For The Best
30. Making Changes
!Authors Note! (Please Read)

13. Kids & Dancers

529 19 3
By BritishLover1221

13. Kids & Dancers

Danielle.

"As most of you know, X-Factor was a little switched up this year," Said Drew, this years X-Factor host. "We had different celebrity judges every day for the X-Factor auditions. This year we didn't do judges houses. But we did boot camp, where we had Selena Gomez, Simon Cowell, Tyler Posey and Heidi Klum stepping in as the judges. We did all this because we wanted the live-show judges to remain a secret."

"But tonight they judges are going to be announced, and the contestants will be assigned to a previous winner/finalist mentor. Yes, this new way of running the show wasn't the best idea. We had to have Selena, Simon, Tyler and Heidi choose the contestants songs this week, and Selena, Simon, Tyler and Heidi were each assigned a category out of girls, boys, over 25s and groups." Drew explained.

"Now the previous winner/finalist judges will take over for one of the fill-in judges. Yes, it's very confusing. We won't be doing this ever again, I can assure you." The crowd laughed along with Drew. I don't know why they decided to do this, this way. It's way too complicated. I'm so excited to find out who the judges are, though. After that night out with Eleanor, I felt absolutely gutted. Never happening again.

I turned away from the brightly-lit stage, and went to check my appearance in the mirror. Tonight Perrie & Zayn are in the audience with Max, Megan and Madison. But it's not only them. Louis, Eleanor, Cameron, Emily, Halle, Harry, Samantha, Niall and Mason are also here tonight, cheering me on.

I can't believe they all came out here, just to watch me dance. They're such supportive friends, and I love them to pieces. I'm also excited for my children to see me dance. I can't wait until I'm out on the stage, and I can finally see my friends all together for the first time in years.

Liam.

I sat in a dark red make-up chair backstage, while I got my hair done by a spunky stylist named Rain. I scrolled through Twitter on my iPhone while I got beautified. At moments it's embarrassing that I'm getting beautified, but I can't go out on stage with bags under my eyes and scruffy hair.

I'm seriously so excited for the judging tonight. I can't wait to find out whether I get the over twenty-fives, girls, boys or groups. I can't believe it's been so many years since One Direction were on the X-Factor. It honestly seems like just yesterday I thought I was getting sent home, and my dream was crushed. I held my phone out in front of me, and snapped a selfie. Rain laughed as she hair-sprayed my hair.

I put my phone back down to my lap, and posted the selfie on twitter with the hashtag X-Factor. I clicked off my phone, and began tapping my foot. "Don't worry Liam, I'm almost done with you." Rain laughed, as she combed my hair back. I smiled, and turned my phone on, again. I'm going out with the other judges in about 10 minutes. I turned off my phone again, and slid it into my pocket.

I told all my friends that I'm judging. Eleanor, Louis, Cameron, Emily, Zayn, Halle, Harry, Samantha, Niall, and Mason are all here to cheer me on tonight. I'm glad I have such supportive friends behind me. Perrie would be out there too, but she's judging along with me.

"You're all done. Thanks Liam." Said Rain, putting down her black comb. I smiled, "Thanks." Rain nodded, and patted my back as I stood up. I walked away, tilting my head to the side. I heard my neck crack a couple times. I gritted my teeth as I straightened up my neck. That hurt.

I walked out to the crowded back-stage area. I stopped in front of a monitor, and watched what was going on out on the stage. This years host, Drew, was explaining how this season of X-Factor was going to work. It's honestly very confusing. I can't exactly wrap my mind around it.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket when I felt it vibrating. I looked down at the brightened iPhone screen. It was a text from Perrie. It read, "leona, cher and I are waiting in room 3 backstage. we're gonna find out which category we're going to mentor this year. don't be too long." I put my phone back in my pocket, not bothering to reply. I'm kinda hoping to get groups. I want to mentor a group into success, just like Simon did with the boys and I. Create a new group, create new music, and new friendships.

Eleanor.

Louis and I are very sneaky. Both Liam and Danielle think we're here at the X-Factor, to watch just the one of them. Danielle thinks everyone came here just to watch her dance. Liam thinks everyone came here just to watch him judge the performances. But really, we're trying to get Danielle and Liam to notice each other. We want Liam to learn about his daughter. Megan Hope.

Liam deserves to know about his daughter. But Liam's too oblivious to Megan. He thinks Danielle only has two children. Not three. Then there's Danielle, who is too scared to tell Liam about their third child. A horrible combination of feelings. Those feelings don't work well together.

So Louis and I had to take matters into our own hands. Danielle wouldn't tell Liam about Megan without a little nudge, and Liam won't see Danielle unless he's forced to see her. But Liam will be forced to see Dani, because she'll be dancing right before his eyes. I honestly can't wait to see how they react to seeing each other. Hopefully it'll be one big, happy family reunion full of smiles, hugs, and love.

Liam.

"Thank-you," I said to the man who passed me a red X-Factor envelope. He just nodded, and moved along the line. He passed an envelope to Cher, one to Perrie, and one to Leona. "Leona, you're in room 5. Cher, room 6. Perrie, room 7. Liam, you can stay here. A camera man will accompany each of you so we can film your reactions to your assigned category." Explained a producer.

I nodded, and sat down on a black leather sofa while the others left the room. "Whenever you're ready." Said the Camera-Man, zooming in on my face. I unsealed the envelope, and took a deep breath. I pulled the slip of paper out of the red envelope, and slowly lifted it to eye-level. Boys.

*

I stood up, clapping wildly for my first boy. Gregory Michaels sang All Of Me by John Legend. Tonight the contestants got to choose whatever song they wanted to sing. Gregory sang the song beautifully. My five contestants are amazing. I definitely think we're gonna win this season. Cher got the girls, Perrie got the groups and Leona got the over twenty-fives. Everyone is really happy with their category.

"Liam? Comments?" Asked Drew, putting his arm around Gregory. "It was amazing, Gregory. Your voice was very soft. Is there a special girl in the crowd, who you were singing that to?" I asked, smirking knowingly. Gregory blushed, shrugging, "There is this one girl..." The crowd oohed.

I turned around, eyes scanning the crowd. One girl was sitting in the fourth row with two camera men zooming in on her. She was blushing like crazy. She wore a light pink sun-dress. Her hair was in a fish-tail braid and she had a lacy white bow at the end of the braid. She was biting her nails.

"Hi Jordan." Gregory blushed, when he finally found her in the audience. Jordan moved her hands away from her mouth, and gave a slight wave to my first contestant. "Okay, okay, back to the show." Drew laughed, patting Gregory's shoulder. "Leona?" Drew asked, "Comments?"

"I think you did very good. But you have to connect with the audience more. I understand you're probably very shy, especially with that girl you like, in the audience. But I need to see you having more fun, instead of being timid and shy." Leona commented, nodding.

"Thank-you." Said Gregory. "Of course." Leona replied. "Cher?" Asked Drew. "I think it was phenomenal. I'd like to purchase the song and upload it to my iPod asap." Cher laughed, her long, sparkly, earrings jingling as she nodded her head. "Thank-you so much." Gregory said, grinning.

Greg hugged the red X-Factor microphone close to his plaid t-shirt, eyes shining. "I think it was great. I have to agree with Leona, you need to be more in touch with your audience, but other then that I think it was beautiful. Great job. Liam's lucky to have you." Said Perrie, flashing a grin.

"Thank-you all so much for your comments." Gregory praised. "Okay, thank-you Greg. You can head backstage now," Said Drew, grinning at my contestant. Gregory nodded, waving goodbye to the audience. Everyone hollered and cheered as Greg jogged off the stage. "Next is one of the beautiful Cher Lloyd's contestants, 18 year old Jodi Hambler from London, England!" Drew announced, clapping.

The crowd roared as Jodi walked onto stage. She wore a sparkly, silver dress and see-through pumps. Wow. That's some outfit. Music began to play, and a pile of dancers rushed onto stage. Firework by Katy Perry began pumping through the speakers, and Jodi began to sing.

"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag? Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?" Jodi sang beautifully, curled brown hair falling into her eyes. My eyes wandered the stage, searching for Olivia. She told me she was going to be in a Katy Perry song dance, so its probably this one.

My eyes carefully watched each of the 6 dancers on stage, not including Jodi. One girl had short black hair. Another had waist-long blonde hair. Another had curly dark brown hair. One had a bleach-blonde pixie cut. One had brown hair and tons of freckles. Then my eyes finally met Olivia.

She looked beautiful in her bright, dazzling outfit. I smiled seeing Olivia smile as she danced. Dancing makes her happy. But in all honesty Olivia isn't the best dancer. I silently prayed for Olivia and the other dancers' safety. Olivia tends to stumble into others, sometimes injuring them.

I watched the other five beautiful dancers, all dancing together in sync. These are some good dancers. Very talented. The one that sticks out the most, is the one with long, dark, curly hair. She has evenly tan skin. Definitely natural. She is very fit and tall. She was by far the best dancer.

"Even brighter then the moon, moon, moon." Jodi finished the song beautifully after about three minutes. When the song finished, all the dancers ended in the same pose. The crowd roared. Even louder then they cheered for Gregory. I stood up and clapped for Jodi.

My loud applause was interrupted when I heard some kids squeal from behind me. I turned around, and saw Eleanor and Lou in the front row with Cameron and Emily. Maybe it was them who squealed? I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw three other children with Zayn.

I met Zayn's gaze, and his eyes widened. The three little children with Zayn had already run down towards the stage. They looked to be around four years old to around six maybe? They ran towards the stairs of the stage, and ran up them. I looked around for security.

Why aren't they stopping these rambunctious children? And why were they with Zayn? "Mummy! You were so, so good!" The blonde boy cried, throwing his arms around the curly haired brunette. The woman broke her end-pose to hug the young boy. "That was amazing, Jodi." Said Drew, climbing back onto the stage. I watched the dark-curly-haired dancer scoop the youngest child into her arms and hug her close.

"Uheeeeh." Said the young child, hugging the dancer tightly.

What's going on? Wait a second. Oh my god-

Drew held the X-Factor microphone between the curly-haired dancer and Jodi, "And wow, Jodi! You had some amazing dancers behind you. Specifically the beautiful, talented Danielle Peazer! How does it feel to be back on the X-Factor after all these years?" Holy shit-balls.

Hey my bananaminions!
QOTD- Comments please?
How will Liam react to seeing Danielle?
How will Danielle react to seeing Liam?
Will Liam put two-and-two together that Megan is his daughter?
^Idk, just comment ideas!^
I love you all so amazingly much! You're all so inspiring and perfect!
-A xo
P.S. Over 2100 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.2K 52
Allison and her little brother Danny's worlds are about to be rocked when their father Peter gives them up for adoption. Who comes along at the train...
44.7K 582 15
(Y/N) is just your average everyday girl. Besides being best friends with One Direction, Perrie Edwards, Danielle Peazer, and Eleanor Calder. Her fun...
168K 3.2K 18
Angela May is a typical college girl that loves to work hard but play hard as well. When her friend, Zara, takes her to a new club in London, her lif...
154K 2.2K 26
Paige has been miraculously chosen to perform for the x-factor live shows; After she accidentally runs into Danielle Peazer, Liam Payne's famous girl...