Anna: Harry Styles

Autorstwa lonelyheartluke

She was only supposed to be there for a month and he was never supposed to fall in love. He was off limits an... Więcej

When We Were Young
Up All Night
Out Of My League
Thinking Bout You
How Long Will I Love You
Woman
Nervous
Stockholm Syndrome
This
You Can't Do That
Medecine
I Want To Write You A Song
Anna
Enchanted
Happily
You Make Loving Fun
Kiwi
What Makes You Beautiful
Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Gotta Be You
Sweet Creature
I Couldn't Be More In Love
One Thing
Never Enough
Fallin' All In You
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Night Changes
R U Mine?
Little Black Dress
Best Part
Slow Hands
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off
You & I
Falling For You
This Town
Midnight Memories
Loving Is Easy
Truly Madly Deeply
Hey Angel
Let's Fall in Love for the Night
Only Angel
Fuck it I love you
Why Don't We Go There
Mistletoe
Sparks Fly
Best Song Ever
No Control
Carolina
Olivia
Paris
Give Me Love
Wolves
Lover of Mine
Can We Kiss Forever?
Magic
Belong To You
Classic
Somewhere Only We Know
Barcelona
Lights Down Low
Nobody but Us
Love On The Brain
Where Were You In The Morning?
Starlight
Heart Out
English Love Affair
Kill My Time
Change Your Ticket
Super Rich Kids
Another World
Wanted

Still Into You

1.4K 25 7
Autorstwa lonelyheartluke

14th of April 2018

We flew into Glasgow last night, trying to keep on the down low so that Harry would not get mobbed at the airport, which thankfully worked.

However, it meant that all of us were exhausted and I could barely pull myself out of bed.

"I can't fuckin do it Harry," I mumbled into my pillow. "Let me sleep the rest of the day."

"But we're in Glasgow baby, one of your favourite cities we have so much to do!" Harry said, obviously very wide awake.

"Oh yeah, like what?" I asked, slowly opening my eyes so they could adjust to the morning light streaming through the windows.

We were staying in the same hotel as last time, which is where Harry and I spent the night after he asked me to be his girlfriend, which feels like a million years ago, but really it was only just over five months ago.

"Well we have to get bagels and coffee for breakfast," Harry said, looking ridiculously handsome for eight in the morning in a simple white t-shirt and cream pants, his hair in messy curls.

"You've got my attention now," I said sitting up as he came and sat beside me in bed.

"Then after that we are going for a walk through the Glasgow Botanic Gardens," Harry said with a smile and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Then we will grab some lunch at your favourite pub."

"Waxy O'Connors?!" I asked excitedly, my mouth watering at the thought of their roast lunch.

"The very one, I've got a booking for us," Harry said and I felt my heart swell, wondering why he had planned a day like this for us. "And then after that we can do a bit of shopping, I know you like the vintage stores here."

"We can find some new jewellery for you maybe?" I asked, always on the hunt for unique pieces for Harry to wear.

"Sounds a plan," he said warmly. "And then we will have our last coffee of the day and then head to the show."

"Well fuck, I better get ready then," I said with a laugh, kissing Harry on the cheek before hoisting myself out of bed and heading to the bathroom to sweep my hair into a high ponytail before applying some simple makeup and rushing back to my suitcase to find an outfit appropriate for the day.

Once I was dressed and ready, Harry and I walked out together, instinctively putting on our sunglasses once we hit the streets, linking hands to walk to find the bagel shop that we always visit when we are in Glasgow.

"When does your Vogue Germany interview come out?" Harry asked me and even the mention of it made me feel slightly giddy.

"May, so very soon," I said with a grin, knowing that it is going to be everything I hoped for and more.

"I'm so proud of you," he said warmly and I looked up at him, a small smile etched upon his lips as he looked down at me and placed a kiss on my lips, which he rarely does when we are in public.

"Couldn't have done it without you," I said honestly.

"Please, even if you weren't my stylist and hadn't joined us on tour all those years ago, you would still be one of the best stylists in the game."

"Maybe," I said, not knowing where I would be without Harry, and One Direction.

"I would have seen your work and wanted you immediately, you are fucking talented Anna don't you ever forget that."

I just smiled, grinning at Harry as I practically skipped through the streets with him, like I was floating on cloud nine or something.

We ended up grabbing bagels and coffee, going to sit in a small park near the cafe, the sun shining unusually brightly for a April morning.

We made comfortable small talk, Harry talking about what he was going to sing on the radio tomorrow, and what I was going to dress him in since it would be a recorded performance.

"You know you can pick out your own outfits for these things right?" I asked with a laugh before taking a large slurp of my coffee.

"Yeah but you always seem to have the correct judgment for these things," he said.

"We can find something today when we go shopping," I said.

"Like we need to buy any more clothes," Harry added with a laugh as I rested my head on his shoulder, feeling the vibrations of his laughter spread through my body.

"You can never have enough clothes, especially for you."

One of the things I have learnt as a stylist, is that you can never have enough outfits, especially when you are wearing different pieces every day and you are able to mix and match to your hearts content.

"You're a bad influence."

"Hey! I love outfit repeating, I've literally had the boots I'm wearing today since I met you guys."

"Outfit repeating is not a crime."

"Amen baby," I said with a grin, Harry placing a kiss on the top of my head, the two of us sitting in the gardens for a little while longer, enjoying the peace and quiet of the day.

We eventually made the decision to go shopping, with time escaping us like it always does when we have free days before a show.

"So, is there anything particular you are after?" I asked as we stepped into a vintage store, shooting the girl at the counter a quick greeting before I started pursuing the racks.

"I never really know, you seem to always know better than me," Harry said nonchalantly, his sunglasses still covering his eyes.

"You can take your sunglasses off, nobody is going to find you in here," I said, confused as to why he still had them on.

"Oh, yeah fuck," he said awkwardly, placing them back on his head and I just nodded before going back to scanning the racks, looking to find something for Harry to wear in Dublin tomorrow.

Harry helped me go through the obscene amount of racks, even finding a vintage Polo Ralph Lauren jumper that was screaming my name.

"God, I remember my dad having a jumper just like this," I said fondly, thinking about the navy jumper my dad practically wore until it fell apart.

I smiled at the thought of Lauren and I always bickering of who got to wear his jumper, both of us having a weird obsession with it when we were little, the fabric of the thing practically swallowing us whole.

"Then you've gotta get it yeah?" Harry said and I nodded, Harry handing me the jumper to hang over my arm.

I ended up finding a couple of vintage shirts and rings for Harry to add to his collection, knowing that it was worth investing in things like vintage jewellery, as he wears so many different pieces of jewellery it's not funny.

"So," I said as we stepped back into the street, both of us placing our sunglasses back on our faces. "Gucci?"

Harry laughed, throwing his head back slightly which made me smile, seeing him truly happy like this.

"Is that even a question?"

"More of a statement to be honest," I said with a laugh as Harry and I set off to what is his equivalent of heaven; a Gucci store.

I noticed as we walked up the street, Harry barely reached for my hand, which bothered me more than I cared to admit, but I knew he was doing it for his own reasons.

He hardly ever shows affection to me in public, which I'm fine with, I get that he stresses about paparazzi and attention from people in public, and in a way I do too, but there is something so simplistically beautiful about holding someone's hand.

When I was dating Thomas in high school and Jasper a couple of years ago, I would never be caught dead holding their hands but now, all I wanted to do was hold Harry's hand and have our fingers intertwined.

I followed Harry into the store, the sales assistants immediately recognising him and doting on him, which I knew made him uncomfortable but he would never say anything to anyone, he was too kind.

While Harry was talking to the sales assistants, who barely batted an eye when I followed him behind him, I went to have a look at the bags, not needing a new one, but it was always nice to look and get an idea of what piece to invest in next.

My dream bag has, and probably always will be, a pistachio green Hermes birkin, a bag that I will probably never be able to get my hands on.

I've always seen designer pieces as an investment, and that if you invest in the right piece, it will stay with you for as long as you want it to.

As I don't really have anywhere to call home, I always figured I was better off buying the bag or splurging on the shoes, knowing that clothes and being able to centre outfits around my favourite pieces, are two of my favourite things, which is so superficial and materialistic, but it's my job to think like that.

"Anna?" Harry asked, breaking me out of my trance.

"Mmm?" I asked, turning away from the bags go face Harry who was carrying a couple of shirts and pants in his hands, the sales assistants watching his every move.

"I need your help with this, can you help me pick out some shirts?" he asked with a smile and I nodded.

"Anything for you, Harry."

********************

The show, as always, was a huge success.

Harry finally got to wear the kilt that we designed in the middle of 2016 together, the two of us knowing even back then, that this was something he wanted to do.

James, Ruby and me all went in the audience tonight, the three of us dancing and singing our hearts out, my voice practically gone by the end of the night.

Harry and I were two of the last people at the arena, making sure we had everything as we were helping pack the bus to Dublin.

"Anna?" Harry called from the bathroom as I finished packing the last of the shirts, Harry trying on basically every shirt we had in the wardrobe to find one that he thought suited the kilt, which funnily enough, was the one I told him to wear in the first place.

"Yeah?" I called back as I zipped up the suitcase.

"Come here for a second," is all he said.

I raised an eyebrow to myself as to what he wanted, but I went to the bathroom nonetheless to see what Harry wanted.

"You alright?" I asked.

He had changed into loose grey tracksuit pants and a white t-shirt, his black old-school Vans looking a little worse for wear on his feet.

He had a devilish look on his face, which told me that he was absolutely up to something.

"What do you want?" I asked, his eyes widening slightly, his lips parting as he walked over to me and he placed a kiss on my jawline.

"I've wanted to do," he said before placing a kiss on my lips. "That all day."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, resting an arm around his waist, my other hand pressed against his chest, feeling his breathing grow more intensified by the second.

I didn't even give him a chance to answer before I kissed him again, his hands finding my ass and picking me up, my legs instantly wrapping themselves around his waist and my arms clumsily making their way to his back so I could grip onto him.

"The door Harry," I mumbled against his lips and without even flinching he moved one of his arms from me to close the door shut, fumbling with the lock slightly but he got there in the end.

I almost breathed a sigh of relief when I realised we were alone, having been surrounded by people all day.

I kissed him harder, my hands gripping at his shirt, wanting to feel every inch of his body.

"Oh my god," Harry breathed against my lips and I smiled into the kissed, moving my lips to his jawline. "I'm gonna fucking love you forever Anna."

"Me too pretty boy," I said breathlessly, his hands moving up to my hips and he walked over to the counter and placed me down, my lips forming into a pout when he stopped kissing me. "What are you doing?"

He didn't respond, instead he put his lips against my own again, kissing me again with my back pressed up against the mirror, one of Harry's hands linked with my own, the other resting against the mirror as he leaned over me, his cross chain dangling between us.

"You're gonna do exactly as I say," he whispered against my lips and I fought back a gulp, his words making me flustered alone. "Yeah?"

"Yes."

"Good girl," he said deeply, his lips lingering against own for a second before he moved them to my cheek, leaving soft kissed against my skin.

Fucking hell.

He began slowly kissing my jaw line, my free hand gripping the counter slightly to keep myself under control.

As he moved down my body, letting go of my hands to lift my shirt ever so slightly, placing kisses against my waistline, a rather loud moan escaped my lips as he used his fingers to undo the button of my jeans.

"Uh uh, you gotta stay quiet for me golden girl," he said gently and I nodded, my eyes clamped shut as he slowly removed my jeans, my shoes having been off since I arrived at the arena this afternoon.

"Okay," I whispered and as I opened my eyes, Harry slowly parted my legs with his hands, the familiar feeling of his rings against my thighs almost enough to send me into a frenzy.

He locked eyes with me as he began kissing up my right thigh, his fingers toying with the waistband of my underwear, a mischievous grin appearing on his lips when he saw just what he was doing to me.

As he moved agonisingly slowly up my thighs, I felt a tension develop in me, one that could only be cured by Harry doing practically unspeakable things to me.

I closed my eyes again just as I felt a pair of lips against the cotton of my underwear, a low hiss escaping my mouth as Harry teasingly kissed my skin through my underwear.

He was slow, way slower than I would have liked him to be, but he was in a teasing mood. I could see it in his eyes.

He slipped a finger inside my folds, a sharp moan escaping my lips before he placed a second finger inside of me and slowly began pumping them in and out of me, my back arching against the mirror before as his movements grew faster.

"Good girl Anna," he breathed against my thigh, the hot breath hitting my skin, leaving a mark that will stay with me forever. "Fuck, you're so wet for me baby."

"Fuck," I whined loudly and I heard Harry chuckle.

"Gotta stay quiet for me baby or we will have to stop," he said.

I nodded before opening my eyes to look down at him, our eyes locking before he buried his head between my thighs and I heard him moan against my folds as his tongue slowly made rhythmic strokes inside of me, Harry knowing how I had always liked it from day one.

Harry worked his magic on me, my hands pulling at his hair, as I tried to hold off from reaching my climax for as long as possible.

"Harry baby," I breathed. "I'm gonna cum."

"Good girl," he breathed against me and as his tongue moved faster, I felt my legs start to shake and everything begin to shatter around me.

I clamped my hand over my mouth, not wanting to let out a sound, as I think I would fucking die of embarrassment if anyone found us in here.

I let out a series of moans against my hand, Harry's mouth beginning to slow down against me as I reached the end of what I would classify, one of the best orgasms I have ever had.

"Holy fuck," I said, my hand still clamped against my mother, Harry on his knees in front of me, resting his head against my thigh.

"Good?" he asked with a grin, even though he already knew the answer to the question.

"You're insane," I said with a laugh leaning toward to kiss him on the head before he stood up and picked up my underwear he had carelessly discarded in the heat of it all.

"Only for you," he said with a grin, carefully putting my underwear back on for me, which made me want to go for round two.

Everything that man does is a fucking turn on for me.

"So, how long do we have before we have to be out of this place," I said as I slid off the counter, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I would say probably two minutes max," he laughed before kissing the top of my head.

I giggled before putting my jeans back on, turning to face myself in the mirror to smooth down my hair, which screamed "My rockstar boyfriend just ate me out in the bathroom after his show".

Harry took my hand as we quickly exited the bathroom, and luckily for us, the dressing room was empty of people, so we nonchalantly began packing some more things away.

We kept stealing glances at each other, like two lovesick fools, which I guess we were, because neither of us knew what was coming.

———————————————————————

Well I be dammed that took a while... soz X

Will try and have another chapter up in the next week :)))))

Stay safe, thanks for reading! I love you xx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

286K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC