I HATE YOU | MASKY

By Blxrrii

୨⎯ "Here, Let me help you up."⎯୧ Who knew that the person who was supposedly going to kill her had become su... More

Notice
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 70
C H A P T E R 71
100K Special-Death

C H A P T E R 51

5.2K 136 159
By Blxrrii

A/n: Before we start I just want to say that for the dresses in the last chapter, I decided on just one dress, it is dress 3. Also, it isn't that long, it stops at your mid thigh. Okay thank you for your time, enjoy the story!!

2021 A/n: This won't make sense since I deleted the outfit options and let you wear whatever you pleased

. . .

Masky's POV

After leaving Y/n in the hallway and into my room, I decided to take a nap. I'd wake up in two hours. I changed into some sweats and a regular shirt. I then got on my bed and fell asleep.

Masky's Dream

"Fido!"

"What are you doing in my dream."

"I don't know it's your sub concious."

"I'm waking up."

"Don't."

"Why the fuck not?"

"You won't be able to sleep again."

"And you know how?"

"You don't know? It's the sleep laws."

Masky let a chuckle out from the reason.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, what do you wanna do. It looks like an insane asylum in here."

"Good."

"Fine, then I'll go myself."

"What?"

"It's your choice if you want to follow me. Stay in this plain ass room alone or come with me."

Before Masky could talk back Y/n ran away. And Masky did end up running after her, despite what he was thinking. He wanted to stay and wake up, but his legs moved on it's own. Y/n looked back to see Masky and smiled.

"Ah, I knew you weren't so boring in the inside." She said while hitting his arm softly. Masky only scoffed in response.

"What are we doing?"

"Eating pasta while looking at the sky."

"Where are we going to find pasta?"

"Under the ground."

"What?"

"Here you go."

"what-"

"Shhhh, don't ask."

Masky looked at you in a weird matter, but ended up taking the pasta.

"That cloud looks like a dinosaur."

"How the hell do you see a dinosaur? Or anything for that matter."

"I don't know, my mind just makes up these random images and it comes together I guess. You try."

"Ok, fine. That one looks like someone overdosing."

"..."

"..."

"That one looks like Jeff's smile."

"Must be one ugly cloud then."

"Well that was rudely true."

The two of you sat in silence eating pasta for a while.

"You have to go now."

"Why, it's my dream."

"Something is going to happen and you need to be there."

"Fucking shit. I swear if your lying to me-"

"I'll see you some other time, okay? Bye!"

"Wait-"

End of Dream

I woke up shortly after, remembering everything that happened in the dream. It was just a dream though, so it's not like anything meant something. I took my phone off the desk next to me and checked the time. It was about to turn 2 p.m now. I got out of bed and took time to get ready.

Time Skip

After showering and getting ready, I sat on my bed and read a book. Well I was when I heard the tiniest of noise.

"Mew."

My curiosity peaked as I went to the door. I opened it to see no one but a cat.

"Y/n's cat?"

The cat strolled in without any warning and sat on my bed. I gave it a death stare, to which he just laid down and fell asleep. I sighed, then closed the door and sat back down next to the cat.

"You don't have a collar, what was your name again?"

The cat only slept, as expected.

"Oreo? No, Y/n wouldn't think of something so basic. Moon I think it was?"

The cat opened his eyes, indicating that was his name. I stared at the cat for a good minute, taking in all its features. Like the tiny little spots underneath his nose that looked like freckles, his heavy breathing. I then laid next to him and took my mask off.

"Y/n might be looking for you, y'know. You shouldn't cause her too much trouble." I said more to myself then to the cat.

"She'll blame me for 'stealing you'. And it's not like I could just carry you myself. You have one hell of a powerful scratch."

I remembered the last time he went into my room.

Flashback

Masky got back from a mission early. He opened the door to his room to see a cat. Obviously confused, he didn't think much of it and went to go carry it out. He pet it a bit to try and make it comfortable, and when it did seem like it he went to carry it. The cat obviously was mad at the action and tried scratching him. Masky pulled back just in time so that he wouldn't be scratched. He growled in annoyance. The cat got comfy on the bed again and Masky tried to carry him but this time it actually scratched him.

He cursed aloud from the pain, holding his left hand in pain. He shook the pain off  and let the cat be, waiting for it to be in deep sleep. He stayed far away from the cat though, not wanting to be scratched again.

fifteen minutes later he heard a knock on his door. He opened it and saw you. He'd just learned that you got a cat and it just had to be in his room the cat was in. He saw you give the cat a treat and flinch when you went to pick it up, but was surprised when the cat didn't fight back.

End of Flashback

"Fuck I still need to pack for that trip don't I?" I groaned in annoyance at the chore. I got up and started packing .

Time Skip

After I finished packing I fell onto my bed exhausted. I look next to me to see Moon was gone. I shrugged it off thinking the cat went back into Y/n's room.

I laid on the bed thinking of random things when I heard a door close. It was pretty far away so I assumed it was Y/n.

Time Skip and Change of POV to Y/n

I woke up in the morning and gave Moon his food, then I got ready for the day and went to eat something.

"Hey Y/n."

"Hm? Oh hey Clocky."

"I'm going to the mall today, wanna come?"

"Oh, sure!"

"Ooh can I tag along?" BEN interrupted.

"Sure." Clocky quickly added.

"When are we leaving then?"

"Uh, is an hour from now good."

We all agreed on the time and then went back to living regularly.

I went back to my room and thought if I needed anything from the mall. After making a mental list of the things you noticed your cat being a bit more hyper then usual, so you decided to play with him for a bit.

It was nice playing with him. I watched him jump up and down, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't amaze me.

Ding

Clocky

Can you come to my room for a sec?

. . .

Heyyo! I'm going to end the chapter there because I'm just tired right now. Anyways, I'll see you guys next chapter, Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...
1.4M 16.1K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
590K 8K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...
409K 13.5K 71
୨⎯ "But if you do plan on killing me, you're going to need an appointment."⎯୧ Being famous in a world filled with danger has many disadvantages. Bein...