BEST WATTPAD STORIES

By lifeisabeautifulrisk

♛ JUST A COLLECTION OF AWESOME STORIES THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND READING ♛ I don't own any of these stories ღ More

In 27 Days
My Wattpad Love
Growing Up (Sequel to My Wattpad Love)
The Bro Code
Late Summer Rain
Saving Elliot
The Happy Birthday Song
30 Letters
Blind Attraction (The Attraction Series book #1)
Fatal Attraction (The Attraction Series book #2)
Impromptu Attraction (The Attraction Series book #4)

Artificial Attraction (The Attraction Series book #3)

211 6 0
By lifeisabeautifulrisk

by steffy_t

"Make him fall in love with you, it's easy and it's all for the job. Just imagine the results, you'd be instantly promoted; your own office for you to write anything you want. Nathan Kuszer's not only one fourth of the infamous band, Central Perks, he's also lonely and single, vulnerable and weak, make him fall in love with you, that's all, write about it, publish it and watch your life flourish like his."

What would you do for the job of your dreams?

This story is completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 204K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
118K 1.5K 49
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
149K 5.3K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
524K 2K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!