Ghum-e-yaar

By aisha_writes23

"you know? if it was on me then I would have already sent you to rot in jail... A murderer like you doesn't d... More

character Aesthetic
chapter 1 (The Pain)
chapter 2 (The new bond)
chapter 3 (The shock)
chapter 4 (The longing)
chapter 5 (The New Start)
chapter 7(The bittersweet)
chapter 8 (the Coldness)
chapter 9 (The beginning)
chapter 10 (The past)
chapter 11 ( The Memories)
chapter 12 (The Heartbreak)
chapter 13 (The comfort)
chapter 14 (The perfect family)
chapter 15 (The Care)
Note
chapter 16 (The feelings)

chapter 6(the untold feelings)

1.7K 110 24
By aisha_writes23

»»——⍟——««

The four walls of the room painted black and ash was drown in darkness.... A king side bed placed in the middle covered in navy blue and white sheets.... A picture of a couple was hanging in the middle of the room up to headboard.... The girls honey eyes were melting in love her cheeks crimson red while her face glowing with the happiness of getting tied in a new relation....the guy's eyes twinkling in Adoration ,lips turned in full blown smile while his hand wrapped around her tiny waist....
The hazel orbs pulled with tears as fat drops started rolling down his cheeks wetting his stable
it was them.... Minal & Shazeb in their wedding picture....

Not having the strength to look at it anymore he looked down... Tears continues to fall from his eyes... It was true that mental pain hurt millions times more than physical pain... And his pain as ripped his heart into shreds

"Wahhh... Waahhh"

The cooing voice gain his attention...looking up from floor he glance at the middle of the bed where there sign of love was all active blubbering....He was a lot active comparing to other 2 months child...

Wiping his tears with his kurta sleeves he walked towards him picking him up in his arms....

Hazel against Hazel...

But the difference was his eyes we're filled with love and his were annoyance....

Shazeb's eyes narrowed seeing his son all fussy after coming to him...

"What....? "

He said receiving a annoyed look from him

"Aahhh... Gaahhh! "

He replied in his language throwing his tiny fist in air...

"Kis baat ki narazgi h ye...? "

"Why are you angry? "

Shazed said looking at the little being amused at his way of showing emotions...

"Aaa...! "

He cooed turning his face...

"Khala ka chamcha...! "

"Auntie's spoon"

Shazeb said under his breath annoyed at his reason....

"Chalo zyada nautanki na karo...! "

"Fyn don't do too much drama!"

Shazeb said not knowing what to do... And moved towards his balcony opening the curtains with one hand while the other hand holds a fussy azaan who went silent looking at the garden.... The baby loved watching nature just like manahil...

"Ab to usne tumhe bhi apne side kr liya... Mei akela kya karu...? "

"Now she has taken you also on her side... What will I do alone...? "

He said turning his face away from him... Azaan looked at his father confused😕

Then focus on his reactions... Pushing himself to his chest azaan hugged his father hiding himself in his broad chest.... Shazeb stood frozen at his act of love.... But then a throaty laugh escape his mouth.... He was. Laughing after months with the ticklish his baby was giving him by his feathery kisses... His chest vibrates as he laugh heartly but soon the twinkle replaced by tears... His laughter slowing down and become silent cries... His life felt so broken at times.... So miserable where he can't even felt like smiling for more than seconds... All the moments of today played in his mind... He felt devasted... Devasted for betraying her... Broken for breaking their promise of not leaving each other.... Helpless for not stopping them to give his name to her....

He accept that he wanted revenge... And it was also him who started this game but last night was hell for him... All their memories were playing in front of his eyes... Not even for a second he slept.. Her eyes we're haunting him... He was feeling like a cheater to marry her sister... The same girl whom he used to treat as his child...

Hearing his father stop azaan looked up as drops of tears fall on his chubby cheeks rolling down from his father's...

The baby frown seeing his father cry and soon his smile replaced to pout

Shazeb looked down feeling his eyes on him... And his eyes widen seeing his cry face... Like he will cry any moment...

"Are are kya hua...? "

"Hey hey what happened? "

He said cooing him pacing back forth with him in his arms.... He was shocked at his sudden change of mood....

And within a second his eyes filled with tears and lips wobble... Shazeb eyes become wide again with panic he tried calming the child while rubbing his back slowly...

"Waaainnn"

But nothing works and He cried out as big fat tears rolled down from his chubby cheeks.... But the baby's focus was on his father's face... His tears were making him cry....

"Allah isse kya hua... Kyu roo rahe ho Azaan... Kya hua h meri jaan...? "

"God what happened to him... Why are you crying azaan... What happened my baby? "

Shazeb asked Worriedly but he was just crying looking at him... That's when a drop of his tears falls on azaan cheeks making him more cry than before...azaan wrapped his arms around his neck.... And was weeping soundly....

Shazeb stood frozen at his spot....

He was crying cuz He was crying

"Tum meri wajah se roo rahe the...? "

"You were crying cuz of me...? "

Detaching him from himself he asked who looked at him silently with teary eyes

And he got his answer.... Heartwarming smile broke on his face....

Ya Allah

He can't thank he Lord enough....

"O my god o my god... "

He said not believing that the little being was crying seeing him in tears... He was overwhelmed... Overwhelmed with the happiness of having him with him... His love has given him her heart and she gave him her everything... Happy tears again formed in his eyes...

"I love you... U know... "

Shazeb said smiling with teary eyes... The baby looked at him confused... One moment the man is crying and another moment he's smiling... What a bipolar father he got...

"I love you... I love you... I love you sooo much.... "

Saying he rub his nose with his... Started showering kisses all over his face and gave him a bear hug....

After hugging he looked at him who was looking clearly annoyed by his sloppy kisses

Shazeb chuckled seeing his reaction and then kissed his forehead... And again looked at him who have his eyes narrowed but then the baby broke into fits of laughter.... Such a drama king he is...

Shazeb thought and laugh along with him... And stood in the balcony with him in his arms as both locked ahead a small smile gracing his lips....

The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that's drifted lazily in the gentle breeze

Looking he found a black Mercedes part at the main gate of his haveli... His brows frowned in confusion...seeing a young lad wearing a navy blue shirt enter inside...

"Who is this...? "

His murmurs looking at the weird guy grinning looking ahead of him....

And what happened next was unexpected...

A girl wearing the same white dress with the red chadar which falls from her head letting her thick brown locks flows in the breeze...while the guy's hand wrapped around her tiny waist lifting her small figure up from the ground in a bear hug...

He was hugging his wife....

He looked at them with disbelief but it was reality...he was not imagining it...it was freaking reality that his wife is in the arms of a man....and what he saw next set him on fire.... Her hands wrapped around his neck as she hugged him back tightly...

How dare she....!

And then he saw red...His jaw clenched... Fire blazed in his eyes...while his whole posture was raging in anger....holding azaan closed to himself he Stromed out of his room....she's going regret this soo much... He will make sure of it...

On the other side a while ago

After the family hug manahil was about move towards her room when the maid come to her...

"Bibi apse milne koi aaya h bahir...! "

"Madam someone has come to meet u! "

The maid said confusing her... Her brow furrowed nodding... She looked around to see if her father is still here  so that she could tell him before going but he has already left to his father study with him...
And all the ladies has also left...

Sighing she walked out of the haweli... Covering her hairs properly....

Looking down at the ground she slowly walked... Fideging her fingers  and biting her lips....her heart thumbed inside her rib cage....

"Aaaa-"

She yelped in horror when two arms suddenly caged her lifting her off from the ground... Her breaths stuck in her throat while her brown orbs were out of sockets....the chaddar fell off her head letting her silky hairs flow with the wind

"You did it mini bear...Finally you did it... Alhamdulillah...! "

As the honey like sweet voice fell in her ears.... Her posture relaxed against the hard yet comfortable figure...her cheeks and nose turned red while her eyes become glassy biting her lips she tried controlling her sobs.... But they eventually left her lips...

"Ahad.... "

She choked on her tears as her arms wrapped around his neck while she clings to him like her life depends on him

"Ahad... I lost her Ahad... He said I killed her...Ahad I didn't I swear...you know na Ahad I can never do this...why didn't he trust me ahad...he was my saviour Ahad but he left me alone...he blamed me ahad he blamed..."

She said weeping loudly in his arms telling him everything her heart has locked inside it her tears soaked his shirt while her lips Trimble telling him her pain...

He on other hand has freezed on his stop his arms still around her holding from falling....

"I miss her Ahad... I missed u... I was soo alone... "

Saying she cried her eyes out remembering how she has missed him in those two years... His jokes, his support, his friendship everything after minal and shazeb it was him who becomes her friend and then her best friend from 1 class they both were together there likes, dislikes and goals all were same.... He was always with her supporting no ones ever dare to mess with her at school as they all knew she was Ahad bestie.... And messing with her means messing with him who was a black belt at Martial arts and had beaten a boy to death who had passed coments on her the school authorities were about to suspend him but stopped knowing who is he...perks of being a Malik...

His heart stilled hearing her cries...His heart breaks  with every drop of year her eyes were shedding ... His own tears clogged his throat seeing his mini bear in this state... Never he have seen her crying so much... Her every words carries soo much pains that he can feel it...but now that he has come he'll take all her pain away... He will not let her shed anymore tears....coming back to his sense he was about to reply her... But before that's happen

She was snatched away from him almost forcefully.... His arms suddenly feels so empty like he had lost a part of himself today...

And little did he knew what he had lost today...

Manahil feels her breath knocked out of her chest when a muscular arm snaked around her waist taking her away from his warmth pulling her to himself... Her back was pressed against his chest.... His minty warm breath was fanning her neck... Goosebumps ran all over her body.... Adjusting his hand on her waist he sided her on his right.... Both hearts matched each steps...

The sensation his hand was giving her has weaken her knees and to support herself she kept her hand on his chest... And looked at him wide eyes.. His jaw was clinched, nose flared up, lips pulled in thin line... And eyes we're shooting daggers... His hairs was disheveled almost giving him a bad boy look....heat rose up to her cheeks...she's in trouble... His eyes we're telling her she's in big trouble...

Looking straight his blue orbs met with fierce hazel ones.... The eyes we're shooting daggers at him... Frowning he looked at him then realization comes down on him and his eyes snapped to his right side were she was standing looking at the man holding her from her waist her eyes were wide and watery... While lips were parted in astonishment... Her cottony pale cheeks were now matching with the Color of cherries.... But what caught his attention was the way she was looking at him...

Her eyes showing so many emotions altogether for the person in whose arms she was caged....

Her hands were placed on his chest and over it was a small tiny hand...

A baby

His eyes widen as capture them all together

She, Him and a baby...

He looked at them dumbstruck... His heart fell in his stomach as thoughts starting roaming in his mind...

Is the baby hers?

Is She already married?

But she just turned 18 today how can she be married to someone with a child...?

He remembers her telling him about her sister and brother in law who's her best friend before him and how much she loves them and they loves her...

Shazeb and Minal ya that what's there name....

Is he her sister's husband....but then his eyes went to his hands which was holding her Possessively..

shazeb scoffed while calculating his reaction the blue eyed guy was totally panicking after seeing him he could see that...

And no in a hell a brother in law would hold his sister in law like this...!

Then who is he...?

Ahad questions himself

But what was she saying who killed whom... And who blamed her...?

All the questions were bursting his mind... He just wanted to rip his hair out of frustration....

Looking at his frustrated form shazeb smirk... While his hold on her waist tighten...

Aaah he'll deal with her in his way
First he gotta deal with the freakin guy standing in front of him he looked at his left arm were he was holding azaan his head was on his chest and hands was upon hers which was placed on his chest also...his ears and her cheeks both are of same color,he was trying hard to control ignoring her heated gaze on him...

Azaan was just looking at his mother with pure adoration in his eyes.... The baby was whipped by his mother.....

Clearing his throat shazeb brokes Ahad's trains of thought...

He looked at shazeb blankly his blue eyes have lost its shine it has before....

"May I know who are you Mr...? "

Shazeb asked controlling himself from beating him to death...

"Ahad... Ahad Malik...! "

Ahad replied back while his hands clinched on his sides... Shazeb raised his brows clearing asking his relation with her...

"Her best friend since childhood... "

And for a minute shazeb numbes at his place

Her best friend...?

Since childhood..?

And he never knew that...?

His hazel eyes darken imagining her lying to him... How dare she.....!

Clinching his teeths he looked down at her who eyes we're down now...and a noticeable drop of tear caught his eyes...

"May I know who are you sir...? "

Not controlling after seeing him looking at her ahad finally asked making him glare at him....

"The owner of the place where you're standing at...Shazeb Ahmed Khan..her-"

Before he could complete his sentence ahad Interrupt him

"Ooo shazeb bhai...jeez I know you... She talks about you guys lot.... Saying mere shaz bhai ase mere shaz bhai waise....lucky guy you're... Wrna is mini bear ne aaj tk ek lafz meri tareef me nhi kaha... "

"Saying my shaz bhai is this my shaz bhai is that...lucky you're... Other this Mini bear has never complemented me... "

Grinning ahad replied shazeb looked at him with a stoic face... His eyes we're blank hiding all his emotions

Mini bear hmmm....!

Dekhte abhi rang kese badalte h tumhare...

Shazeb smirked in his mind

While Ahad's heart relaxed hearing his name....

What was he thinking about them...

His smiled at his stupidness...

"Shazed Her Husband...! "

Shazeb replied pulling her close to himself...making her hiss at his actions

"And this is Azaan Shazeb Khan... Our Son.. And u know she's Manahil Shazeb Khan... My beautiful wife.... And my child's mother...! "

Her eyes widen

His smile fades

And both father son smiled together

__________to be continue____________________

Well... So how's everyone....?

Late update again...!

Sorry about it... But can u guys cope with it I don't have an amazing schedule...

I just got busy and...then this happen...

BTW how was the part...?

Honestly if you guys could comment about how's it going then it would really help me out...

So do vote and comments

Till then

Allah hafiz

Your author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 16.4K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
645K 61.2K 99
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...
264K 11.5K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
5.1K 467 27
"Habiba?" He stares at her dark orbs searching for the familiarity in them. "It's Hanan!" "Lies." He mutters taking a step closer, he reaches for he...