C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 58

359 15 7
By fandomfeverrrr

THE GUARDIANS WALKED THROUGH THE TUNNELS, grief stricken by the loss of their friend. Toby glanced behind him and saw Jim looking down at the broken amulet in his hands. Toby glanced back at Marc and Claire who nodded to him.

Toby walked to Jim and placed a hand on his shoulder "we're so sorry, Jimbo" he said "if only we had gotten here sooner-"

He cut him off saying "no, it wasn't your fault." he said his voice weak "I could've stopped her, a knew something was up, and I didn't-" he sighed and clenched the amulet tighter, he still couldn't comprehend what had just happened. He closed his eyes and stood tall as he said "we need to make sure every things okay" he walked past them all "let's go"

They walked out of the tunnel and shielded their faces when they saw a bright light. A field, and at its centre the new pillar of light stood tall, the spirits floated around it calmly, as they finally felt at peace. Claire covered her mouth in amazement "it's the pillar of light..."

His eyes softened as he saw it "she did it" he looked down at his fist, he began to shiver as his eyes began to water as he sobbed.. He fell to his knees and sobbed shakily holding the remains of the amulet in his hands. They gathered around him and comforted their grieving friend, even though they themselves were suffering their loss.

Toby hugged his friend as he sat down next to him, Claire sobbing softly as she held onto both Marc and Jim. Marc was at a loss, his long lasting friendship, gone. He clenched his teeth as he held back the urge to cry out.

As a portal opened in came Blinky, Aaarrrgghh, Agnar, Merlin and Richard. Agnars eyes softened in remorse as he saw the torn down Jim, Blinky placed a hand on Jim's shoulder, jim looked up and quickly lunged at Blinky pulling him into a hug "there, there" he rubbed his back comfortingly, tears slipped down his own cheeks as he mourned "I know master Jim, I know"

They all stood in silence as they mourned the loss of Elizabeth Wallis, the last ray of light, and the last chaoswielder.

__________________

In the middle of a field of indigo flowers, the sky deep dark blue, and lights dancing in the sky. Gasping awake she quickly sat up and coughed as she was confused about where she was. She was no longer in her armour, but her sleeves were burnt away. But she didn't feel any pain, it was all gone.

Falling back to the ground she looked back up at the sky "so this is what its like to be dead, huh?" she frowned "it doesn't feel right..."

An angelic voice echoed as it spoke "for you it doesn't"

Elizabeth gasped and quickly sat up ready to fight, her eyes widened as she saw who it was "Alina..." she whispered.

She chuckled lightly and said "i see you've spoken about me"

"Indeed I have."

The voice was familiar to her and she turned around smiling relief, she ran to Vala wrapping her arms around her "I'm so sorry"

Vala chuckled and stroked her hair "you have nothing to apologise for" she held her chin in her hand "i told you, I made my choice and now you make yours"

Her shoulders fell and she said "but I lost my light."

Alina chuckled and stood by Valas side, she said to her wisely "often light is not always the answer." she placed her hands on her shoulders and said "I created the amulet to help me keep balance by using light, but you've brought that back balance in a way I never could" she said happily.

Vala told her "darkness and corruption, as bad as they sound, are not defined to be evil" she placed a hand on her shoulder "it is defined by whichever way you use it." she spoke to her firmly "when the light is gone, look for it in the darkness." she placed her hand on her forehead and allowed a piece of her energy to move through her.

Looking down at her hands, she clenched them and nodded her head "what about you?"

Vala chuckled and reached for Alinas hand smiling lovingly "I believe our time has come."

Alina smiled back at her intertwining her fingers with hers, two flames returning to one another after a millennia apart. "We have stayed for long enough" she told before walking away "the question is, have you?"

Elizabeth smiled lightly at the two, and waved goodbye "thank you, for everything"

The two nodded in response before fading away. Elizabeth breathed in and looked down at her hands "come on, you can do this, you can do this" closing her eyes she focused the energy of her hands and tried to find a way out, only to be thrown to the side. Looking up her eyes widened in horror as the flowers in the field began to die "what..."

"You just don't know what to stop don't you?!" Dandril yelled as he threw a blast towards her.

She crawled back in fear before standing up, slowly backing away from him "Dandril that's enough, it's over!" she smirked as she said "you lost."

He cackled hysterically, scaring her "I might have lost, but at least I'm not alone!" He controlled her body against her will and said "I will make your second death worse than your first!"

Elizabeth groaned as her body contorted, she screwed her eyes shut as the pain grew unbearable. They widened when she recalled 'when the light is gone, look for it in the darkness'

She heaved in and out as she tried to fight against him, he laughed once more "you're weak, Wielder! What makes you think you have anything against me!?" She focused her mind, and used her will. As time passed the power he had over her slowly disappeared, he grew infuriated and shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Opening them she revealed her now bright hazel eyes "I might not be as strong as you" her voice echoed and she was illuminated by darkness "but you are not my mission!" she fell down on her feet as he lost all control over her. He backed away in shock as he saw her, as she slowly moved towards him, armour formed around her a pitch black engraved with gold. Reaching her hand up she summoned a sword of darkness, she said to him as her voice echoed "you chose the wrong wielder!"

He chuckled loudly "but you're too weak, your humanity stops you" he said smugly, standing up he summoned energy to his hands "I'm more powerful than you"

She readied her sword in her hands and narrowed her eyes "unlike you, I need no power." she said to him.

He smirked and threw a blast of energy towards her, as she dodged them all she growled when she saw how he had destroyed the flowers in the field. He forced a tendril upwards that threw her up into the sky, she gasped when she saw how far she was from the sky. He forced tendrils of darkness towards her trying to grab her before she fell to the ground, she soared towards him jumping around the tendrils, she broke one of them off and disappeared into Dandrils darkness.

The tendrils rumbled slightly before collapsing to the ground, revealing Elizabeth holding one of his shards of corruptions that was driven into his chest. He looked at her in horror and she backed away from him, with a look of pure hate in her eyes as she uttered "you chose this"

He fell to the ground and chuckled as he said in spite of her "you will never, control chaos again"

She looked down at him as she stood tall and firm as she watched him fade away "that's my decision to make" she joked with a spiteful tone "really am gonna miss these conversations"

He scowled at her and faded to dust, the indigo flower bloomed once more around her and she fell back down, catching her breath as she looked around her "and then there was one..." she muttered. She knew she had a home to return to, her family and friends, she wouldn't let them go, pursing her lips she looked down at her hands and said to herself as she remembered him "I promised I'd see you on the otherside Jim Lake..."

Standing up she summoned her sword of darkness to her hand holding it up to her face, clenching it tightly "for the honor of Vala..." the engraving on her armour and stone on her sword glowed hazel "take me to the old realm."

Darkness twisted and turned around her engulfing her completely before it dispersed. Opening her eyes she yelped as she saw herself soaring through a wormhole of light, grinning she allowed herself to soar faster.

_____________

Jim looked out into the field where the pillar of light stood, he pursed his lips and looked down sadly as he thought 'what do I do now liz?'

Merlin's eyes softened as he noticed this and placed his hand on his shoulder "it's time to go now james."

Wiping away the tears he breathed in and did his best to stand tall as he walked towards the others, Wayde said to them all solemnly "unfortunately, with the spirit of Darkness and chaoswielder gone, this will be the last time you ever see this realm."

They nodded sadly but Jim remained emotionless and cold as he clenched his fists "let's head home" he said sadly.

Before they could go through the ground rumbled loudly and Toby cried out "what now!?"

Jim noticed as the pillar of light began to pulse "whatever happens, be ready!" he shouted to them all as he prepared to fight.

Claire held her head in her hand as she felt a dark energy "you said Vala died, right Jim?" He turned around and nodded in response "then why is she still here?"

The loud beaming sound scared them all as they turned around, a second pillar burst out of the ground next to the pillar of light "What just happened?!" Marc exclaimed worriedly "is that normal?"

Agnar, Merlin, and Richard were in awe as they saw the second standing pillar "impossible..." merlin muttered.

"But we saw the spirit of darkness die." Richard said with uncertainty.

Agnars eyes widened and he glanced down at Jim "unless..."

A bright light emitted from the base of the new pillar of darkness. Jim's eyes widened as he saw the look that he received and ran down into the field, Blinky called out to him "Master Jim, Wait!"

Jim ran towards the pillar of darkness and stood fair distance away as he watched. The others not far behind, the sound of soft ringing came as a silhouette slowly began to form within the pillar "it cannot be..." Merlin muttered as he was awe stricken.

As the light dimmed the silhouette left the pillar and fell down onto their knee, standing up it revealed a familiar face. Her eyes glowing Hazel for a moment, her entire being made of darkness as her hair danced around her.

His eyes widened in shock "Liz?"

Closing her eyes the darkness dispersed revealing her true features, her eyes glinting hazel as she said "It's over." she smiled shyly as she saw the look of utter relief in Jims eyes, holding her arms out she said "I am a hugger..." her eyes glossy.

He ran to her and picked her up into a tight hug, he thought that at any moment she would disappear and held her tight as if it was the last hug they'd ever share "I can't believe it, you're back!" he placed her back down and held her face in his hands "you're really here."

She rubbed his wrists as she said, her voice weak "I'm so sorry for putting you through that."

Tucking a hair behind her ear he looked at her lovingly before pulling her close "what matters, is that we're both on the other side" he said before leaning down to kiss her.

Toby took a photo of the moment before lunging at them "Oh my gosh, you're alive!" he said happily as he hugged her, she awkwardly patted his head laughing sheepishly "but how?!"

She chuckled lightly "let's just say I had one last piece of advice from Vala." she looked back up at the pillar of darkness and it hummed back at her slightly.

"Is she really gone?" Claire asked before adding "is he gone?"

Looking back at them she spoke firmly "there's no way he lived after that"

Marc punched her shoulder and she frowned back at him "that was a really dumb decision, I expected more from you lizzie!" he exclaimed jokingly.

Rolling her eyes she punched his arm unaware of her own strength as he whined slightly "and yet here I am standing" she poked fun at him lightheartedly "and taller than you"

They all laughed while he merely gave her a blank stare, Merlin walked towards the protectors and said "you have made me proud, my champions" he bowed slightly "I am forever in your debt"

They bowed back to him slightly and the group huddled together glad to be a team again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
529K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.