Butterfly |JHS|✔️

Da heajoon

""How about I give you, an out-of-this world experience." . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . A group of aliens fi... Altro

Before you read❤
Prologue
1~Terminated For Interfering
2~Enough With The Dirty Thoughts
3~Sexy Men Heard Me Snoring
4~Take You Obnoxious Creatures Shopping
5~He Frickin Groaned
6~The Changing Room Still Mortifies Me
7~Romantic Feelings For This Alien
8~Spraying A Pocket Perfume In The Kitchen
9~Their Parents Own A Pantry
10~Epitome Of Cuteness Radiating Like Gamma
11~A Right To Insult Me
12~Developing Emotional Desires For One
13~The Men Aren't 'men' But They Are Indeed 'MEN!'
14~Fully Grab The Concept
15~Perform A heart Surgery
16~Overwhelmedness I Feel At This Moment
17~ The Same Mutual Feelings For This Particular Alien.
18~Warmth Sweet Warmth.
19~Project E-20
20~Aliens Have A Kink For Pain
21~Each other
22~Humans Call Porn
23~Why Me?
24~Avengers, Assemble
25~ I'll Be Damned
26~STAY OUT OF IT!
27~Hands off you
28~ Into a Faun
29~See Any Button
30~Hitman Bang
Epilogue
Thank You❤
[Bonus:] Their Coming To Earth
Drafted Summary: Relic Of Dwimmer

✨Accolade✨

1.1K 76 11
Da heajoon

MrsJeon1864 Judge for The Jung Hoseok category at Aeipathic BTS Awards.

"Wow! What can I say about this book...?When you read the prologue of this book, it gives you a lot of information regarding intergalactic travel and stuffs which is very much interesting. I really love how each of the chapters begins with a line from a song. When I was reading this, it felt like I was reading a book written by someone working with NASA. I would really recommend this book and will be putting this in my 'MUST READ BOOKS' list."

💐Aubrey Jeon

Jannnnniiii Vomment partner at BTS Book Club 2020

"Ohk, what on earth did I just read?? I freaking love it OMG! I'm a sucker for Sci-Fi and paranormal stuff and almost all my books are based on it. And as soon as I read the prologue, I was like, 'this is it.' Your diction, use of metaphor, description...everything is amazing.

I love your imagination as to how aliens would behave when first coming to earth and then all the jokes they cracked while sabotaging Nari were just XDDDDD.

Also, I love the fact that the story started straight up demonstrating the capabilities of Nari and how she was confident with putting forth her opinion. But then her feeling so vulnerable and frustrated while baby-sitting 7 alien babies is so cute and funny.

I love this book, keep up the good work!!"

🐚Jani

  PinkeuSeokJin Reviewer for Hyerin's BTS Review shop

"The storyline is really unique and fictional (Which it really is). I don't really consider reading supernatural type of fan fictions a lot but most of the Alien AUs are just how they show in movies! But, in your book you have made up so many interesting facts about such kind of species. The colour changing of their eyes according to their mood and all that, is amazing! In every chapter, I was introduced by new twists and that was one of the reasons why I enjoyed your story so much!

I genuinely want to tell you that your book is really great and it really deserves much more! I am surprised at the fact that it hasn't even crossed 500 votes. I am just a random reader who is appreciating your well written book, so you'll find many like me. I hope I'll see that 450 replaced with more and more votes!"

💌Hyerin

...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

10K 2.3K 24
"You didn't ask me about my last wish before my death" "Tell me your last wish" "I want to stay here some days with you all aliens in this planet" ...
11.8K 780 62
[COMPLETE] 7 different boys, 7 different lives, 7 different personas, yet their shadows must become one in order to survive the inevitable~ When a la...
10.6K 495 29
[REPUBLISHED] "He's bitten, what do we do?" "Kill him," It was only Nine months ago when all hell broke loose. A dangerous virus had engulfed the wor...
74K 6K 27
"Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky" My dull black and white life was filled...