Diabolik Lovers Boyfriend Sce...

By Strawberry-Doll

Just another one of these stories, and just the author having fun. This is gonna operate on requests, so if t... More

Kou/Reader (SCENARIO)
A/N AGAIN
First Kiss (Part 1)
First Kiss (Part 2)
When They Want Cuddles (Part 1)
When They Want Cuddles (Part 2)
How they react when you reject their confession (Mukami)
Contact Names (Headcanon)
What They Do to Take Care of You (Part 1)

A/N

1.3K 12 12
By Strawberry-Doll

Hello, everyone!!! ^~^ It's Ichigo here, and now, I'm doing DL boyfriend scenarios! I've been wanting to make a story like this for a while, and I guess I'm finally brave enough to do it... 

Anyway, this story will be for all of the boys. The Sakamaki (including Kino), the Mukami, and the Tsukinami. Chapters will be in two parts-- the Sakamaki, then the Mukami, and Tsukinami. Everything will be in the second-person point of view, so "you" will be the one that the story is about. 

All of the chapters will be decided by requests (unless I get a good idea), so please, send your ideas it! :D I want this to be an engaging experience for my readers, and that means that it's up to you guys to decide what kind of content you see. 

Pretty much any kind of content is allowed. Angst, fluff.... even lemons are fine by me! Send me all of your fun ideas. OwO

And that is all! I'll get writing as soon as I get a request... or a few? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 10.3K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
188K 9.7K 28
Cierra Rose takes on the Villa.
117K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
343K 12K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...