GENERAL X (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

IV š’”š’ š’‡š’‚š’“, š’Žš’š š’‡š’‚š’—š’š’“š’Šš’•š’† š’„š’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’” THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. ... More

Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban
The Socialite Jennie Kim
We Found Out
She Saw Me
I'm Interested
Lights Will Guide You Home
Inexperince
Jennie Is The One
No Pressure, Lisa
Chief General X
Thanks, Conal Fowkes!
We Have A Gate
Sugar Rush
Slow
Cold Shower
What's On Top?
Almost There
Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars
Itaewon With A Love Song
Trying
Sorry
The Chosen One
Here She Is
7Star
V Road
I Think I'm Dead
Line Between & White Star
Black Coffee
Step Back
Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!
Happy Birthday, Lisa
Ring Finger
Send Off
Smoke & Tears
Hey Boy
Gold
Boyshorts
Friends Who
Attorney B
Northern Sky
Farewell, Marshal
No Wife, New Life
Love, Jennie Kim
Gold and Bold
Aircraft 923
Night In Malibu
Coast To Coast To Coast
Vulnerable
Classical P
Breakfast
Warm Waters & Cityscapes
Pain Punches
Hallway
Flying Away Above The Clouds
Ciao!

Up, Up Here We Go

15.6K 512 27
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

Lisa and I are reaching our second year together as a couple and I wonder why she's not asking me to marry her anymore.

I also noticed she's always present on the Presidential daughter's events. I must be lucky that she always updates me of her whereabouts and assures me that even if they're together, it's just part of her job and she can say no to the President.

Do i still get jealous? Hell, yes. A lot! But every encounter she has with this Somi, she makes up to me. She makes me feel that i have nothing to worry about.

But I really wonder why she's not insisting me to marry her anymore. Sometimes I check myself in the mirror if i lost or gained weight or if there's something wrong with my features.
I actually make time for myself lately to workout. Sometimes Lisa would scold me for not eating dinner anymore. She noticed that i have been conscious with my looks. She confronted me about it and told me i should never get insecure of other woman because even if my body grows double or triple, I am still the love of her life. She still courts me everyday like we're teenagers. But why am I so eager for her attention???

Deep breathing, Jennie.

I should've said yes the last time she asked me to marry her. I admit, i already want a baby. We're turning 29 in a few and there's this sudden longing in me to have children with her.
What a turn of events right?

I was looking in our photos together on my phone when Lisa called me that I should be ready in a few minutes as she's already on her way home from a meeting with some government agency directors.
She said she's bringing me somewhere else and we need to travel for like two hours to reach our destination.

When she came home. I was surprised when she dragged me in bed. She said she passed by the record store where we first met and she remembered how sexy I was and my butt and perfect boobs kept knocking her mind on her way home. She took my all my clothes off and fuck me. That was a quickie but it was soooo sooo good. When we entered the car, i didn't let her start to drive yet when I suddenly unbuckled her belt. She immediately pulled down her shorts and boxers and I removed my panty. Luckily, I wore a dress. I sat on her lap, put her thing inside me and I thrusted. God. We live together and almost fuck everyday but why do we still miss each other this much. She couldn't stop telling me how sexy I am and how I make her horny most of the time while I am swaying my body and moving up and down. Lisa really loves when i'm riding her because she can grip my body so tight. Yes, she feels I am her territory whenever she hugs me tight while having sex. Actually, I want to be honest with you guys, before she left the house this morning, I was the first one to get up from bed. After I prepared her breakfast, I gave her a blow to wake her up, but we were interrupted by a call that she is already needed in the meeting. Yeah, blue balls. ✌🏻

It took only five mins for us to cum together inside the car, another quickie but I swear, i was so wet. So wet that Lisa actually asked for another round at the backseat and so we did.

That was tiring, fast, wild, but full of love.

I have been asking her where we're going but she keeps answering it's a surprise and I should be patient.

We arrived like 5pm in the afternoon already in a big field with a stage. And......

"Oh my god, baby!!!! Is this Wanderland??? What day is today? Today is the Wanderland Music & Arts Festival and they combined the event with the hot air ballon festival as well?" I asked her while we're running in the field towards the stage, intertwining our fingers. The place is not too crowded since this is an expensive music fest and you really have to travel this far to watch it. And the artists usually came from the independent scene and they're really great!!!

Lisa is really full of surprises.

"Baby, thank youuu! This slipped my mind. I know I was planning to buy tickets for us and i just forgot, babe. I am sorry." I told her while she's hugging me from the back while we made our way to the VIP. Of course it was easy for us to get in as the police and bouncers know her. They're even surprised and looked happy seeing the General watching a concert in the field.

The concert started. Lisa and I are jamming while she's still hugging me from the back. I love this. I can stay all day in her chest while she's wrapping my body with her waist. We became so excited when Phum Viphurit sang "Lover Boy". I swear we really jammed like teenagers while Phum was performing.

We listend to all the artists and here...here's really the reason why we're here. He's singiiiing!! Bruno Major!!!!!!!!!!!!
His first song was Regent's Park. I am already having this romantic excitement feeling because, listening to his songs while I am in Lisa's arms....god. This is heaven!

I am really hoping he's going to play "She Chose Me". Lisa said a year ago that that's her theme song for me. Cheesy girlfriend. But she just said that so I would say yes to her idea that while playing that song on our turntable, we should make love. Haha
Kidding. She really sings that song to me in random days and random places and I always feel like I am the luckiest girl when she does that.

Up for Bruno Major's last song and sadly, it's not "She Chose Me". But Lisa and I are still happy.

The festival ended and Lisa said we will let the crowd go first and we chose to stay for a few hours.

Just a few meters away, I noticed few men were setting up a hot air balloon. I even told Lisa that only crazy people will ride that at night time but it's so romantic. She agreed.

Lisa told me let's ask those men if we can start the fire for the balloon. That's actually interesting.

So, we approached them and I noticed Lisa's hand is becoming cold and sweaty.

"Ready?" She asked those men.

What? No. No. It's not what I'm thinking, right?

"Don't tell me we're gonna ri----" I said but she cut me.

"We already skydived, babe. You're an adventurous woman, you scared?" She asked chuckling.

What else can I do? She already carried me inside the wicker basket.

"Bruno, please help me to make her say yes, pleaaaaaaseeee" Lisa screamed and the i saw the stage's spotlight turned on.

"It's a privilege to follow your command, General. Good luck!" Bruno Major said on his microphone.

Bruno Major is still there!!!!!!! And he is starting to play "She Chose Me"!!!!!!

(Listen to the song above 🤍)

We are hovering from the ground already.
As we're getting higher, we can't barely hear Bruno's voice but only the music, so Lisa sang it herself.

My heart. My heart is pounding like a hammer. Thus is so romantic. Too romantic that my eyes are becoming watery and I can't breathe properly. I kept biting my lip and Lisa is just there across me smiling like a hot shot. Shit, why am I undressing her in my mind and imagining i'm making love with her now right here.

Lisa ended the song, kneeled and held my hands.

"If you'll say no again, this will be the 57th time already, but I'll still understand because I love you so much. I can't wait to marry you anymore. But I will still wait for you and understand if you're not yet ready again.

I know it's going to be a hard life to be with me because of my job, Jennie. But I believe we'll get through it because we are together.

Give me a chance to prove to you that being married to me is worth it. I love you and i am falling in love with you more each and every day.
I want you. I need you every minute, love. All i see now is you, and I still want to see you tomorrow and forever. Only you. You and our future children.

My heart, just like this high where we are right now, is what I feel every time I look at you and our love is like the fire that keeps this thing fly.

I love you Jennie. I love you.
So, for the 57th time......

Will you marry me, Jennie?"
Lisa's voice was a mixture of calmness and fire. Her eyes are so eager this time. She is actually controlling her tears not to fall, but it fell, baby.
I chuckled when we realized that, yeah, this is the 57th time she is asking me to marry her and there's this feeling inside me that this is it. This is the moment. This is the push. The push of universe that I haven't felt on the 56 times she asked me to marry her.

"Yes. I am sorry for making you wait. But yes yes yes! I want to marry you too! I love you, General! I love you, Lisa!" I am so happy. So happy that my tears kept flowing.

On our ride home, she called a lot of people and told them we're engaged already. Oh my God.

Here....
Believe it or not, she even called some people in the media to stop linking her to other women because she is now engaged to me.

The General never did that. But she just did a while ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.3K 47
XIII š’‰š’Šš’š’…š’Š š’Šš’•š’ š’Žš’‚š’”š’‚š’Œš’Šš’•, š’”š’‚š’Œš’•š’š’š’ˆ š’ˆš’†š’• š’ˆš’†š’• š’‚š’˜š’˜ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...
650K 20.3K 45
VIII š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’‰š’†š’š š’‹š’–š’…š’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...
1.1M 29.8K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
639K 19.5K 44
V š’‘š’Šš’š’‚š’ˆš’•š’“š’Šš’‘š’‚š’ š’Œš’ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ š’Šš’•š’ š’Šš’”š’–š’š’‚š’•, š’Šš’Œš’‚š’˜ š’š’‚ š’ƒš’‚š’‰š’‚š’š’‚ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...