Caught in between Weasley twi...

By Glamoria_senpai

This was never planned, nor did you ever think this would happen. But one day you're caught between the twin... More

Checking you out
Flirting
Chocolate covered strawberries
Sweet butterbeer kisses
Common room
Double trouble (Smut)
Date
Amazing view (Smut)
Sneaky (Smut)
Sleepover
The borrow
Are you happy?
Long trip |smut|
Sticky situation
Reward |Smut|
Tess and Quinn
Be quiet |Smut|
Astronomy tower |Smut|
One year later |Smut|
Don't get court |smut|
Overstimulation |Smut|

Room of requirment (smut)

11.4K 227 30
By Glamoria_senpai

"so are you guys gonna go on another date?" Tess whispered as we were in the middle of a quiz. I gave her a look to the teacher who was walking slowly at the front of the class. Tess just squinted at me.

"Tomorrow at lunch." I breathed and she grinned dancing around in her seat.

"Do you have something to share with the class?"

"No sir." Tess slouched in her seat as my eyes rolled.

.....

"Had fun in class?" George said swinging our hands together as we walked through the school going to meet up with Fred in our secret spot.

"Totally another quiz and I'm sure my hand is gonna fall off." He chuckled at me squeezing my hand. "Where is this secret spot you didn't want to tell me about?" I asked and George shrugged.

"I'm not saying a peep and it's not the secret spot. That's for tonight." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why aren't you a mystery man."

We walked all the way down to the black lake, to a little corner that no one could see us but the perfect view.

"Wow, this place is cool." I breathed jumping down only to hear a boo behind me. Screaming Fred stood behind me and wrapped both hands around me.

"Oops did I scare you, love?" He chuckled kissing along my neck.

"Was my scream not obvious enough ?" George laughed joining us on the lower level.

"I'll save you from the bully," George spoke pulling me from Fred's grasp taking me over and we sat together on the rocky shore. Fred joined us soon after.

"What are we doing tonight? Sneaking out?" The twins looked at one another.

"Yep, we'll be out late for some fun..."

"If you're up to it." They both leant towards me and my thought ran wild at what type of fun they meant.

"What kind of fun are we talking?" They both smirked at the same time.

"The best type of 'fun' there is." George spoke lips hovering over mine.

"Hmm setting fireworks off." George shook his head. "How about flying around at night on our brooms."

"Nope. Trying harder love." I made a thinking face as Fred placed a hand on my upper thigh.

"Sneaking out and having a sleepover at ...."

"Sounds tempting," Fred said in my ear.

"But no."

"I guess I'll have to wait until later then."

....

I waited until both girls were asleep in my dorm. Sneaking out into the common room the twins were already waiting by the fireplace.

"Took you long enough." One spoke and I made a funny face.

"Yeah yeah, Sarah is a light sleeper. Had to be quiet." Fred grabbed my hand and the three of us left the dorms. I noticed a map in George's hand as he took us through the school.

"We have to go the long way around. Snape is on the move."

"Wow, that's cool." Fred hushed me and I pouted making him smile at me.

"We're almost there." I nodded as George leads us to a blank wall.

"You guys really outdid yoursel...." The wall changed, a door started to frame itself in its walls making my mouth drop open.

"Get inside quickly." They swung open the door before shutting it. I stared at the room seeing a bed and a fireplace in the middle of it.

"How did you do this?"

"The room or requirement." They both said at the same time. I walked forward touching the bed.

"It changes depending on what the user needs."

"We found it last year when we had to hide a few things from the teachers." There were incompleted pillars throughout the room and mirrors walls.

"And it's completely soundproof." The two wandered over to me.

"So what's your requirement tonight?" Whispering at the end through hooded eyelashes they pulled me into them.

"Don't you remember?"

"Fun." Said at the same time I was grabbed and kissed by one twin who I now know is Fred.

"Mmm Fred you're eager." He smirked down at me kissing me harsher as George went to my neck. Humming against the lips against mine they groaned at the same time. George's hand explored lower hooking in my jumper and tugging it up. My bare chest on view for the two boys.

"As beautiful as I imagined," George spoke starting to kiss down my chest.

"I think even more so," Fred said back following suit until they both had a nipple between there teeth to suck on.

"Ah be gentle." I moaned as they sucked harsher almost biting the sensitive skin. Fred started kissing downwards while George went up. He kissed me softly, our tongues swirled together as Fred went to the shorts I had on. They were tugged down leaving a wave of cold air over my now exposed skin.

"She is perfect George," Fred spoke and George broke the kiss we were sharing.

"Couldn't agree more Fred." George went back to kissing me as Fred's lips pecked and nipped on my upper thighs. I started helping George out of his t-shirt when Fred kissed my soaked folds. Gasping from the contact Fred also added his tongue flicking upwards.

"That feels so good Fred." George flung his shirt off going back over to my neck.

"How does she taste Fred?" George asked against my neck making me bite my lip.

"Like freshly made sugar drops." Fred husked swirling his tongue around after speaking.

"Don't hold back those delicious sounds love." George husked into my neck and my body jolted when Fred found my clit. Moaning with a slight arch of my back he started sucking on that spot. Fred's finger swirled around my folds and I gasped once his finger slipped inside of me.

"F-Fred." My stutter followed by me weaving a hand through his hair. Fred groaned at the roll of my hips trying to keep me in place. George started massaging my breasts making me arch more with him tweaking my nipples. "George." I breathed pulling him in for a kiss. We both moaned at the contact. Fred added two fingers as the pace picked up, humming being overstimulated as the twins were bringing me closer to an orgasm.  It was getting too intense that I gasped breaking the kiss with George. He kissed down to my jaw.
"I'm almost there. Ahhh." Fred thrust and circled his fingers faster while his tongue licked and sucked my clit making me orgasm.
Fred's fingers slowed down until they stopped.

"She tastes even sweeter after an orgasm." Fred said sucking a little longer as my body relaxed into the sheets.

"You alright to go another round?" George whispered sweetly into my ear. Smiling I nodded kissing him. Fred stood starting to undress along with George. Fred left open-mouthed kisses up my chest until kissing my lips. I gasped when George's lips came into contact with my folds.
"We were right Fred. (Y/n) is delicious." A few more swipes of his tongue and George slid me over to the edge of the bed.

"Don't forget the spell, George." Fred said kissing me again. Spell what are they talking about?

"Wouldn't dream of it, Fred."

"What are you...." I asked breathlessly and Fred hushed me. As George cast the spell.

"Just to stop you getting pregnant." He softly spoke kissing me softly. "It takes a few minutes apparently," Fred said stopping George from moving inside me.

"I think I know how to pass the time ." I smirked making both the twins do the same. Sitting up and sliding off the bed and onto my knees I made sure to kneel on my jumper. Fred and George sat on the edge of the bed. Sitting forward grabbing each member I pumped both at the same time and they both groaned in unison. Gorges eyes shut while Fred was watching as my hands moved up and down. Winking at Fred as I bent down kissing Georges tip.

"(Y/n)." He stuttered out making me smile. Sucking his tip George groaned grabbing hold of my hair guiding me up and down. Moaning George hissed as I continued to Bob up and down while my hand pumped Fred's member.

"Don't hog her." Fred said and George slapped his arm. "Hey..." Before they could argue I left George with a pop moving over to Fred. "That's good." Fred groaned lightly thrusting his hips into my mouth. George stood grabbing my hips lifting me up. In the process, I went further down on Fred's member. Moaning Fred groaned louder and I pulled up when feeling George rubbing against my folds. Continuing to pump Fred and moaned as George inches himself inside of me.

"You're so tight." George groaned rocking his hips back and forward forcing me down onto Fred.

"Just wait until she's clenching around you." Fred groaned and I lightly slapped his thigh out of embarrassment.

"I don't think she liked that comment, Fred."

"Well, I think she's cute when flustered." Fred replied and I pulled myself up for a breath.

"Why do you both sound like you're having a normal conversation and not blowing my brains out?" Fred smirked down at me and I assumed George was as well.

"Actually your the one who's blowing." I rolled my eyes as Fred but moaned as George picked up the pace.

"Oh, t-that's good. Faster." Saying this just before going back to bobbing my head down George forced me almost to the hilt of Fred's large length with the power of his thrusts. The three of us groaned. Fred weaved his fingers through my hair. Some pre-cum leaked out so I swirled my tongue around it.

"(Y/n) you really know what you're doing." Fred breathed out and I smiled as I sucked his tip.

"I'm getting close." George groaned out, going even faster. Moaning onto Fred who's eyes rolled back George rubbed my Clit quite vigorously making me scream onto Fred. He ejected into my mouth while George thrusted 1,2,3 more times harshly doing the same. Fred grabbed me lifting me onto the bed as my body relaxed.

"We can't sleep here." George spoke after a few minutes of the three of us relaxing into the sheets. I hummed softly grabbing onto his waist wrapping myself around him.

"Don't want your friends to question you." Fred spoke into my shoulder kissing it. That made me sit up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.3K 14
You're in going to Hogwarts, and you find your self falling for two gingers. Ginger twins to be exact. Is it possible for them to be falling for you...
211K 4.2K 9
Y/N Diggory is Cedric's little sister. You were sorted into Gryffindor and ever since then, you became best friends with the Weasley twins. But what...
20.4K 725 54
When Fred and George find a Ravenclaw student needing help, they come to her rescue without a second thought. The Weasley twins inject themselves int...
108K 3.1K 107
❝ᴀɴᴅ Ιͺ'ᴠᴇ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄… ᴏꜰ α΄€ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› α΄„α΄α΄α΄‡κœ± ᴏɴᴄᴇ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄›α΄›Κ κœ±α΄œΚ€α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ᴏꜰ ᴍΙͺɴᴇ.❞ β•°β”ˆβž€ IN WHICH [Y/N] AND OLIVER POTTER-BLAC...