Completed Werewolf Stories

By EstrellitaMkilania

I have read all of the stories and I would recommend them to those obsessed with werewolf stories like me :) More

Blood Alpha
His Blind Mate
His
The Code Of The Alpha
You're a Werewolf
The Claim
The Luna
Dominantly Yours
The Mating Season
The Marking
My Monster Mate
Lyra
Alpha Queen
Alpha Alexander
Alpha Alcander
The Royal Bond
Those Darn Sexy Kidnappers
The Alpha's Omega
The Alpha's Mute Mate
The Broken Mates
Octavius
His Assigned Mate
Chase Me Alpha
Alpha Eros
Fighting Blind
The Taking
Red Riding the Alpha
The Mating Season
Our Story
The Alpha's Daughter
My Little Red
I Am Not Just A Human
Rejection Broke Her
Rejecting The Alpha
Moon Child
Who Wants A Blind Mate?
My Little Mate
Prison Mate
Little Red
Marked By The Alpha
Vet Tech Meet Alpha
Saving Allison

Love Your Demons

552 1 1
By EstrellitaMkilania

Written by @Mubangak 

"Why are you so Damn calm around me?" His voice turned angry and more forceful, that civilised moment we had faded. He Stared at me intensely, pining me against a near by tree. If one of us moved any closer than we were, our lips would have been locked together.I tried not to let my fear control my breathing which was already irregular as it was. "Because I know you won't kill me"

.................................................................

The Rogues are the worst people so i've heard. Wolves who were kicked out of the Pack and created their own Pack consistng of only Rogues and saveges, Yes i've been told to stay away from them. They killed my parents and i hate those Evil creatures which are a disgrace to Wolves everywhere.

Luke Grant is the Alpha of the Rogues, he's a ruthless, coldhearted and emotionless wolf who only feels anger and rage. No one would even dare stand up to him unless they want to meet God themselves, their advised to stay away from him and his Pack.

Stay away from Rogues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 19.2K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
488K 22.6K 37
Armelle Addison Donovan is one heck of female who would stop at nothing to make sure her pack was safe, even if it meant to ignore your mate and use...
11.4K 592 16
[Blue Lock x Akashi/Kuroko!OP!GenderNeutral!Reader] [Name] wishes their Dad hadn't forsaken them. Otherwise, they wouldn't have joined this program...
388K 7.9K 46
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...