Hessa.

By CalypsoCali

Tessa and hardin reunite after tessa leaves hardin due to his mental health and his actions when they were to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 11

1.8K 51 8
By CalypsoCali

Weve been walking through this shopping village for about an hour now and im bored out of my mind. Tess bought some coaster thingys made out of marble and a bunch of other stuff to thank Karen and my dad for the trip. I cant lie it kinda annoyed me because I planned this trip and it was my suprise but then Karen and my dad upgraded us and basically payed for the entire fucking trip so now I feel like i didnt actually do anything for tess.

"Ok let's head back. Im starving" oh thank god. I was about to go insane.

"Do you still want to go jet skiing today?" She nods hastily.

"Can we go later on then. My feet are killing and im roasting to death." She agrees and we head back to our hotel. As soon as we walk into our room my clothes are off and I jump straight into the pool.

"Hardin! There are other people next to us." I roll my eyes.

"There is also a massive stone wall between us and our neighbours. Besides i dont really care anyways." I honestly couldn't give a shit. No one can see me and i wouldnt be completely naked if I thought people could.

"Fine then." She starts to take off her bikini top.

"Ok fine. Pass me my shorts." I dont want her completely naked in the middle of the day and im guessing she doesnt want me completely naked either.

"Thats what i thought." She chucks my bathers at me and i struggle to put them on while trying not to drown in the pool water. She jumps in right next to me making a big splash. I make my way over to her and she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Im getting deja vu." Shes referring to when we went to the lake.

"Im not gonna finger you this time though.maybe tonight." I smirk. She splashes me with the water and gets out.

"Where are you going? Don't sulk I said maybe tonight." I joke but being deadly serious.

"Im not sulking.im just going to reception to book us in to go on the jet ski's." She wraps a towel around her and leaves our room. I get out of the pool after cooling down and dry off. Theres no point in putting clothes on or showering because we are going to be back in the water soon anyways.

"We are booked in for 20 minutes so we need to get ready. I also booked us in to go parasailing." She says excitedly. I've noticed how much tess has loosened up and had fun for once in her life while on this trip. I think I will have to just book a holiday and not tell her until till last minute if i think she needs a break. She's too selfless to care about her own mental health when it comes to doing things for others. I mean shes a wedding planner for god sake her whole job is doing things for others not to mention one of the most important days of someone else's life and anyone who knows tess knows that she would do everything in her power to make there day beyond special.

"Come on get ready." She drives me nuts sometimes.

"I am ready." I say watching her rush around the room grabbing things i know we don't need.

"Well put your shoes on then." I roll of the bed and put my shoes and grab a shirt.

"Ready?" She asks even though I litteraly just said not even 2 minutes ago i was ready.
I feel like shes distracted.

*4 hours later*

We just arrived back at the hotel after going on the jet skis and going parasailing which was a LOT of fun. Mainly because I loved watching tessa freak out as we got higher and higher in the air. She said she was scared the rope would snap so naturally I kept annoying her saying its gonna snap which didnt help her in the slightest especially when i would rock our seats back and forth.

"Im exhausted." She collapses on the bed.

"Can we just get room service. Im starving and tired." I collapse down next to her.She nods and leans over to the side table to grab the menu and rings reception. I dont care what I have to eat so I just tell her to order whatever she's getting. I leave the room and go to take a shower. A few minutes later tessa appears at the door standing there watching me.

"Can i join you?" She asks. I nod and she walks past the glass and into the shower with me.

"You ok?" She wraps her arms around my waist and the water coats her body.

"Ye. I just don't want to leave. I cant believe tommorow is our last day."

"I know." She looks up at me the water running down her face. I wipe it away before it gets into her eyes.

"Thank you for doing this." She rests her head on my chest. I lean down and give her a kiss. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I leave tess to have her shower and wait in the bedroom for food to arrive.

A knock at the door lets me know food is here. Thank god im fucking starving.

"Tess foods here." She walks into the room right on time and i open the door for the waiter to bring our food in. He puts the tray down on the table and just stands there staring at tessa who's only wearing a towel but the top of her thigh and hip is showing.

"Oi what the fuck you think your doing. Walk yourself out of my room before I walk you out myself." Honestly who the hell does he think he is. He stutters and tries to explain himself but i know hes got no legitimate reason for it other than Tessa's a fucking smoke show but only I get to see that show.

"Just get out." He doesn't waste anymore of his breath and walks out.

"Theres the old hardin."

"Dont you start with me now. Im not gonna let some creep just stare at you when your wearing only a towel." I really dont want to argue right now but she should already know I wouldnt let that happen.

"No its not a bad thing. I always loved that about you." Oh.

"Well thats the one thing that won't change." No matter how much ive changed for the better im always going to be protective of her. I cant help it.

"Can we eat now." I grab the tray of food and we eat on the bed while watching some show Tessa's currently obbsessed with. Something called 'Reign' which from what I've seen is some history show about Mary Scott whatever the fuck her name is. The person who killed a bunch of people and then got the nickname 'bloody mary' thats a better way of describing her. Tess always gets defensive when i bring it up. She says that she made difficult decision as Queen and shes a strong woman blah blah blah.

"Why do you like her again?" I ask as Tessa's eyes are glued to the Tv.

"I didnt like her before watching this because all I knew was she killed a bunch of people and got the name bloody Mary but if youve watched the whole show then your opinions change and you can't help but be on her side. I mean shes a powerful woman who won't let a man boss her around or tell her how to rule a country. She went through a lot not to mention she lost her husband and her child." I stopped listening about 20 seconds ago.

"Fair enough." I always think its easier to just agree because if I said i disagree then I would be in an hour long lecture about how Mary wasn't a bad person she just went through a lot.

"Your just saying that." She knows me too well.

"Yep." Again. You've just got to agree with them.

"Do you mind if i get that waiters number" i nod before It registers what she actually said.

I pull her back onto the bed as she gets up so im leaning over her. "Oi thats not funny" she smiles at how serious I am. I know she was joking but still. She pulls me down for a kiss. Her hands reach down to my shorts and she palms me through the material.

"You are horny all the time now huh." Shes been very persistent during our trip. Im pretty sure we've had sex every day since we arrived.

"We are official now and in a good place. For once we arent fixing our issues with sex which is making it a lot more enjoyable. Besides i want to make the most of it because after the trip im going to be in a house full of people again."

"I thought we were getting a house?" It was only this morning she was asking me if we can get a house instead of moving into another apartment.

"Unless you have a house already bought then im gonna be living with Karen and your father for a little longer until we find somewhere for us to move into. You do know we will be living in an apartment for a while before we move into a house. Its a big investment especially if we want a big house." She is right actually. I have enough money saved away but if we are going to move into a house I need some kind of income coming in. Im gonna have a meeting with Vance about another book when we get back. I miss writing especially now that I actually have something to write about.

"Ok then. Your still cool with me writing another book?"

"Stop talking." She covers my mouth with hers and her legs wrap around my waist. I sit up bringing her with me and she pulls me up to my feet walking me back until my back is against the wall. Her lips move to my neck and i lift her up onto my waist wrapping my arms around her thighs. I turn us around so shes against the wall and she reaches down to pull my shorts down using her feet to push them down completely. I lower her onto me and she sighs into my mouth. I work us both to our climaxes and I finish a few seconds after her. We are both a panting mess so i walk us over to the bed and fall backwards so shes on top of me. I lift her off me and I quickly go to the toilet before we go to bed. I walk back into the room and Tessa's already sleeping. I smile at how shes slightly smiling during her sleep. I get into bed and lift her up next to me trying not to wake her completely. She groans and nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck. I kiss her forehead and sleep takes over me.

The next day

Weve been up for a while now and its boiling outside. Our flight isn't until a little later in the afternoon but tessa being tessa decides to pack now. To be honest the room is pretty messy and I don't want to rush later so I help her pick up clothes off the floor and pack our suitcases again. We didnt really pack much but once the clothes are all over the floor and towels are everywhere the mess builds up. Im suprised tessa has been able to stop herself from cleaning the entire room everyday but she finally listened when i told her to loosen up a bit.

"Can we stay here today." She asks.

"Sure I don't mind. We can order some food by the pool if you want?" She pulls a pair of white shorts on that i can see her red bikini through.

"Ye OK. Can we leave like in a minute though because our flight is in like 5 hours time and if we are going in the pool then i need time to change and dry off after as well as eat our food and get to the airport an hour early." That sounds like a lot to do but in reality i know we will be fine for time and we will probably be there earlier than we need to.

"Can you chill. Yes we can leave now let me just grab my phone." Shes already waiting at the door for me once I grab my phone. We walk out to the pool area and its a lot busier than usual. Today is probably the hottest day weve had since being here. We put our stuff down at the chairs and i immediately jump into the pool. I wait for tess as she pulls her shorts down and 2 guys walking past look back checking her out. Bunch of pricks. Honestly wheres the respect these days. I loose it when the guy turns back around and approaches tessa. I can see she immediately feels uncomfortable and stiffens up. The guys hands reach for her waist and she pushes back against him but he doesn't stop. "What are you doing? Get the fuck off me!" She slaps him right in the face.I quickly jump out of the pool and step in. "What the fuck do you think your doing." No matter how mean i was to women before theres no chance i would ever force myself onto someone especially if they looked very uncomfortable and showed any sign of it not being a mutual thing. I keep tess behind me and confront the guy. I end up punching him in the face for being an arrogant ass. I could see he was drunk but that isn't an excuse. Me and tessa end up leaving the pool and just go in the pool back at our room. We order lunch to our rolm instead and eat outside.

"we've got to get ready soon." She swims up to me and sits on my knee.

"Can you please stay with me until we find somewhere else. I dont think I can be away from you." Sleeping somewhere else without tess would feel so strange now. Weve been with eachother 24/7 since i got back.

"Fine. But can we just stay at Karen's when we get back. Its gonna be late and I dont want to be moving out at like 11 in the night.

"Ok." I give her a quick kiss and we get dried so we can order some food.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Again let me know when you want the next one and also let me know what you want to happen next so I know where to go with the story. Thank you to everyone who is still reading the book - Anna xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
72.4K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
87.9K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.