Kpop Dark Oneshots; thelilmoc...

By thelilmochi

Maybe they saw you walking to school. Maybe they saw you eating at a cafe. Maybe they saw you hanging out wit... More

Heads Up
1. Seventeen Jeonghan - Little Flower
2. KARD Jiwoo - Are You Scared of Me Now?
3. NCT Dream 00' Line - We Won't Tell a Soul
4. X1/H&D Dohyon - Polar Opposites
5. Stray Kids JeongChan - Ever Again
6. GOT7 Mark - Good Boy
7. TWICE Sana - Palace
10. BLACKPINK Lisa - Creature of the Night
ATEEZ WooSan - Saved

8. BTS Jungkook - You Were Gonna Be Mine Either Way

2.2K 34 2
By thelilmochi

Ship: Jungkook x Male Reader

Warning: school shooting, blood, kidnapping, mild profanity

   "Get the fuck outta my way, nerd," your friend, Xavier, said as he pushed the new foreign exchange student into the lockers.

The foreign exchange student fell onto the floor and you were quick to move from Xavier's side to help the student up. He quickly brushed himself off and fixed his glasses. He then caught a glimpse of you and immediately put his head down so he wouldn't have to look you in the eye.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" You yelled at Xavier. "Go pick on somebody your own size!"

"Dude, what the hell is your problem? You like him or something?" Xavier asked as he got in your personal space. "You gay?"

"I have no clue how you came to the conclusion of me being gay but if you want an answer then yes, I am. And just what do you plan to do with it?" You asked, looking at Xavier with a deadly glare.

"Oh-," Xavier said, not expecting that answer. "I'll just go," he said and ran off.

You turned back to Jungkook and smiled at him, "It's okay. If he bothers you more, come get me. Okay?"

Jungkook shyly nodded and you turned around and walked to your next class, knowing you'd get scolded by your teacher.

A few weeks went by and Jungkook took your advice and got you whenever Xavier bothered him. It was enough to end your friendship with Xavier since it became clear he doesn't like foreigners at all. Since then, you and Jungkook became pretty good friends. You'd both hang out after school as often as possible and every now and then, he'd teach you a little Korean and you would help him with his English.

One day while you and Jungkook were having lunch in the cafeteria, Xavier came up behind you and poured chocolate milk on you while Jungkook watched with big eyes. You were frozen in embarrassment when you heard Xavier and everyone else laugh at you. You didn't even notice Jungkook's dark look he gave Xavier and everyone else in the cafeteria.

Jungkook grabbed your hand and dragged you into one of the school's singular bathrooms with him. He locked the door behind him and tried to help you dry off your cute yellow turtleneck but unfortunately, you'd have to wash it in order for the stains to come out.

You couldn't help but let a few tears slip from your eyes. Being laughed at by the entire school wasn't exactly something you'd be expecting to happen to you today but yet, here you are. Seeing the tears fall on your cheeks, Jungkook gently wiped them away and said, "Don't cry. I'm here."

You slightly nodded and Jungkook dug into his black backpack and pulled out a giant black hoodie. He held it out to you and you gratefully took it. You shyly took off your dirty turtleneck while Jungkook stared at you. When it was off, Jungkook nearly passed out. To simply put, you were ripped and had tattoos going down both of your arms and neck. It was a total contrast to your cute face and Jungkook definitely wasn't expecting that.

Jungkook pointed at your abs and tattoos and said, "What?"

You chuckled as you quickly put on the hoodie he gave you and said, "Sorry, I didn't think you'd see that. I used to be sort of a rebel but that's all in the past. I guess you can say I softened up." You always wore turtlenecks or clothing that covered all of your tattoos so you wouldn't draw attention.

Jungkook simply nodded and you both left out of the bathroom to go to your next classes.

The next week, you and Jungkook were in your Spanish class, quietly doing your work together since the teacher said everyone could work in pairs. Unfortunately, you both ishared the class with Xavier who kept throwing paper balls at you every time the teacher turned his back. Jungkook grew tired of Xavier messing with you. If Xavier messed with him then he wouldn't care but if he messed with you, he was signing his death wish.

Jungkook chuckled darkly to himself but you heard him and whispered, "What's got you laughing today?"

Jungkook just shook his head and pulled out his phone, texting his other friends that you didn't know about. All he ever told you were there names and although you don't remember them, you do know there were six of them.

When he put his phone back in his pocket, he lightly tapped you and said, "Ask the teacher to go to the bathroom and do not come out until I come to get you. Go in there and lock the door," he said, giving you the bathroom key. "Hide in the furthest stall from the door and do not make a sound. Only come out when I go in there to get you."

"What?" You asked, dumbfounded. "Why? What's happening?"

"Just promise me," he said, putting his pinky finger up.

You look at him skeptically, unsure of what he was planning.

"Am I going to get hurt or something?" You asked and Jungkook smiled.

"Of course not, I wouldn't let that happen. Okay?"

You sighed and wrapped your pinky around his and asked the teacher to go to the bathroom. When he approved, you grabbed your backpack and quickly walked out of the classroom and went to the bathroom. There was somebody washing their hands in there and once they left, you locked the bathroom door and ran to the furthest stall, locking it and closing the lid to the toilet. You then sat on it and crossed your legs so it would look like you weren't in there from an outside perspective.

You heard your phone ping and it was a text from Jungkook.

Kookie: Did you follow my instructions?

You: Yeah

Kookie: Good, now just wait for me to come get you. And do not come out, no matter what you hear, until I come and get you. Got it?

You: Yes Kookie
seen

You decided to play a game in your phone and after about 5 minutes, you heard multiple gunshots and continuous screaming and running footsteps.

This made you nearly drop your phone but you caught it and quickly went back to your chat with Jungkook.

You: WHATS GOING ON?!
You: OMG JUNGKOOK, R U OK?!
You: ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!

Your attempt to get Jungkook to text you back failed and he didn't even answer his phone.

Suddenly, you heard the bathroom door get aggressively tugged on and some dude screaming for help on the other side. This made you flinch a lot but you opened your bathroom stall and looked at the bottom of the bathroom door to see a shadow.

Before you could do anything, more gunshots were fired and the shadow turned into a pool of blood, seeping into the bathroom.

You gasped and quickly locked yourself back into the stall and covered your mouth as you tried to conceal the sounds of your cry. You were praying for all of this to end and for Jungkook to be okay.

The gunshots and the cries for help didn't stop until another 20 minutes and the whole time, you were huddled in the bathroom stall, trembling in fear but you managed to cancel out some of the noise by putting on your headphones and blasting music in your ears.

Eventually, everything grew silent and you noticed it when your song stop to go to another song. You paused your music and tried to steady your breathing. After 5 minutes, you heard loud footsteps coming closer and you closed your eyes shut.

Keys were jingling and the bathroom door opened, making you freeze in your position and listen to the footsteps come closer to your stall. You were literally begging whatever gods were above to not let whoever just came inside be someone trying to harm you.

Then, you heard a light knock on your bathroom stall and you didn't dare to move an inch.

   "Y/N?" A soft voice said and your eyes widened when you recognized it as Jungkook's.

Without a second thought, you lightly opened the bathroom stall and saw Jungkook standing there. His glasses were gone, there was blood all over his body, and he had a giant gun in his left hand.

You stared at him in terror and quickly shut the bathroom stall, dividing both you and him.

   "Y/N? C'mon, we gotta go," he said, not sounding like he was in a rush at all.

   "Kookie, what did you do?" You asked, your voice cracking.

   "What do you think? I got revenge at everyone for laughing at you."

   "Kookie, this isn't the way you could've handled it and you know it!" You yelled, tears streaming down your face at the thought of your favorite person doing this. "You were supposed to be my sweet Kookie, not- not a monster!"

Jungkook stared at the bathroom stall door in shock after you called him a monster and he put his gun in his giant bag. He looked down at his feet and said, "Y/N, I did all of this for you. I love you a lot. So please, don't separate us."

You shook your head and said, "No Kookie. This is wrong. I'm scared. You're literally gonna go to jail if you get caught."

   "No I won't. My friends and I made sure we wouldn't get caught. All we have to do is get out of this country. And we're all waiting for you, my love. So don't be scared, I'd never hurt you."

You stayed silent for a minute, contemplating whether you should just go with Jungkook or try to quietly call the police. But Jungkook must've read your mind and said, "Don't even bother calling for the police. If you do, I'll break this door and take you forcefully. Either way, you're coming with me."

This triggered your panic mode since you had no way to escape. You began to hyperventilate as more tears started streaming from your face and Jungkook knew what was happening. He managed to break the door but by the time he did so, you already passed out from breathing out more than you did in.

He gently picked you up and smiled at your sleeping face. He caressed your face and said, "See? You were gonna be mine either way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...