Love dance ~ Hwang Hyunjin ff

By sxngh00n

You're a new trainee at JYP and Hyunjin is chosen to be your dance instructor to help you pass the monthly ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
1k reads!!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
- Authors note -
Q&A
New Book!

1k special chapter

4.9K 102 24
By sxngh00n

It was a nice autumn day, you were just 7 years old. Since you didn't have any friends at school you were always by yourself, you still managed to have fun.

One day you were hanging out at the park since your parents were at an important meeting. They were the owners of a famous and successful company. There were always people around you but you still felt lonely, until someone came up to you while you were in the swing.

"Can I use this swing?" Said a boy pointing at the swing next to yours. "Sure" you shrugged.

"What's your name? I'm Hyunjin" the introduced himself .

"I'm Park Y/N" you responded shyly. You weren't used to talking to other kids so you were very shy and talked in a quite voice.

"Wanna be friends?" Hyunjin asked.

Your eyes lit up and you were smiling brightly. "Yes" you nodded your head happily. I finally have a friend! You thought to yourself.

For the next 4 months you both always hung out at the park. You decided to invite him to your home so you could also hang out somewhere other than the park.

"Wanna come over to my house?" You asked enthusiastically. "Sure, I have to ask my mom though". He walked over to his mom, he came running back with a big smile on his face. "She said yes! I can't wait to get there"

A few years had passed and you were both best friends. You went everywhere together. But something had happened that would change your life.

"Y/N, we're moving to Australia" your parents announced.

They forced you to say goodbye to Hyunjin before leaving.

"Promise me you'll come back Y/N, you have to promise me" he said while crying.

"I promise"

                          10 years later

"Y/N! Your gonna be late for your first day of school!" You heard your mom shout from the kitchen. "Coming!"

You were finally back in Korea, after 10 years of living in Australia. You still missed Hyunjin but you knew that you probably wouldn't find him again.

You quickly ate breakfast and headed towards school. You were in senior year of high school.

You walked into the school and stared in awe at the beautifully decorated hallways and rooms. Out of the corner of your eye you see a staff member walking towards you.

"Hello, you must be the new student" she said in a cheerful voice. "I'm the assistant principle, Mrs. Lee"

"Hello" you bowed respectfully. "I'm Park Y/N"

"We'll have a student show you around the school, you have the same schedule as him so he'll be able to help you with your classes"

You were curious as to who would be showing you around the school.

Your heart felt like it stopped when you saw a familiar face walking towards you.

"Y/N?!" He screamed.

"Hyunjin?!"

"You two know each other..?" Mrs.Lee looked at you both clearly confused.

"Yeah, we used to be best friends when we were younger" Hyunjin said.

"Oh alright, then it'll be easier for you to help her since you two are already familiar with each other" she said and then walked back into the office.

"It's been a long time" Hyunjin smiled at you.

"It really has" you chuckled lighting while scratching the back of your neck.

"Come on, I'll show you around" Hyunjin said.

He showed you the entire school. Just as he had finished the tour, the first bell rang signaling that it was time to go to your first class.

"We have maths first" Hyunjin said leading you towards the math classroom.

"You must be the new student" the teacher said.

"I'm Mr.Bang" he announced. "Please introduce yourself to the class"

"Hello, I'm Park Y/N and I'm from Australia" you said.

"Alright, thank you Y/N. You can go sit next to Hyunjin now" he signaled for you to sit next to Hyunjin in the seat all the way in the back of the classroom.

You felt the girls glaring at you. You could tell that Hyunjin was popular, but could you blame them? He was very handsome.

The day went by so quickly. Next thing you knew it was time to go home.

"You wanna come over to my house? My mom will be happy to see you" Hyunjin said smiling brightly.

"Sure! I've missed Mrs.Hwang so much too" you said.

You took a bus to his house. You felt a bit nervous since you hadn't seen her in a long time.

Hyunjin opened the door and you both went inside.

"Hyunjin! Your home!" Mrs.Hwang said from the living room. "Who did you bring along?" She asked.

"Hello Mrs.Hwang, it's me, Y/N" you said.

She quickly got up from the couch and ran to hug you. "I've missed you so much!" She said.

"I've missed you too" you answer.

"Will you stay for dinner?" Hyunjin asked.

"Of course! I have to let my mom know though, give me a minute" you took out your phone and texted your mom that you would be eating at a friends house.

You had tteokbokki for dinner, it was delicious.

For the next few days all you would both do was hang out together and since you had every class together you never got bored at school.

2 years later

You were walking down the streets of Seoul with Hyunjin. You didn't notice it but you had developed feelings for him. He also had feelings for you but was too scared to tell you.

After weeks of thinking he decided that he would take you out to the park where you met and asked your out there.

He was a nervous wreck but he hid it the best that he could. He decided to set something special up, at the swing set. He called his friends Felix and Jisung to help him set up. They had everything set up and covered it with a curtain the hung up.

You both got to the park and you were surprised to see where we brought you.

"This is the park where we met! I wonder why the swings are covered tho" you said curiously.

"Maybe they're remodeling them" Hyunjin said.

"Your right" you said as you walked over to the bench next to the slides.

"Y/N, can you come here for a second?" Hyunjin called you from in-front of the swing set.

"Ok, I'm going" you said.

You walked over there and heard him whisper shout "now!"

The curtains fell revealing balloons, a giant teddy bear, flowers, a box of chocolates and big letters that said 'will you be my girlfriend?'

You gasped at the sight in-front of you. "Hyunjin I-" you were cut off.

"I know that you might think this is crazy but I really love you, ever since we were kids, I missed you so much but your finally back and I won't let this opportunity slip. I know that you might say-"

"Yes!" You said happily. You ran into his arms, he hugged you tightly.

"I love you Y/N" he said lightly kissing your forehead.

"I love you too Hyunjin"

The End

I hope you enjoyed this special chapter. Once again thank you to everyone who helped me reach 1k reads. I really appreciate every single one of you that's reading this. Thank you for supporting my story.

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 16.9K 45
"How did it take me this long to realize how hot you are?" "Idk most people realize when they first meet me" ------
349K 15.2K 62
When a little prank takes a weird turn. RANKING: #1 - Seungjin #9 - Changbin
167K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?
67.2K 3.2K 32
Han jisung was the top student, teachers favourite, their #1 pet.Hyunjin was from a wealthy family and has always liked to tease the squirrel boy.Han...