Twisted Love

By QveenKayee

Girl falls for thug , blah blah blah . Keep reading for more . Noolen Pryor Love Story More

Cast And PoV's

✨ 1 ✨

202 10 3
By QveenKayee

💯 TayLor 💁

Today was the last day for getting all of my stuff together to move. I was going to Atlanta Georgia in the " ghetto part ". My aunt had this three bedroom house with a small kitchen and no backyard. On top of all of this I had to go to this Caven High school . My aunt said that it was a terrible school. Once I packed all my stuff i got on the bus instead of an airplane. I was highly upset. Once I arrived there , my aunt never picked me up and I had on some tight gray sweats with a crop top and some j's which i guess really drew attention. I was standing on the street with these boys were walking towards me. I was startled until one boy said something .

" How much you want ? "

" Excuse Me ? " I said looking confused.

" Come on nah , you gone let us run a train or nah ? You new so I hope you ain't infected or nun . "

Then one of the boys yelled out , " Nah B ! " Everyone started laughing .

" Im not a whore , and can you fools please walk away from me ? "

Once i said that the first boy started grabbing me by my waist. Confession #1 He was cute but was I wrong for being turnt on by that.

" Let me go ! "

He tried to pick me up but some boy stopped him.

"Maleek what you doing bruh , that was some easy pussy , she aint even from here dude . "

" Ty , why tryna rape lil ma ? She shakin out ha jordans . "

I swear when he talked he gave me life .

" What's yo name lil ma ? "

Confession #2 I was daydreaming about the things I would do to him.

" Lil Ma ? "

I finally answered " TayLor . "

"Aw thats coo. Ian seen you around here you new ? "

" Yes , I uhh , was to preppy for my mom so ... "

" Aw , You single?"

Soon as he asked that i was scared as shit but luckily my aunt had just arrived . Im DELIVERT .

Just before we were about to go he came to the car.

" Could i get Your number? "

" uhh , yea sure ,"

We exchanged phones and I saved my name as 😍TayLor 🙌

Then we drove off and left .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 326 13
As the title says
67.4K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
752K 2.8K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1M 91.6K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...