GENERAL X (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, π’Žπ’š π’‡π’‚π’—π’π’“π’Šπ’•π’† 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. ... More

Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban
The Socialite Jennie Kim
We Found Out
She Saw Me
I'm Interested
Lights Will Guide You Home
Inexperince
Jennie Is The One
No Pressure, Lisa
Chief General X
Thanks, Conal Fowkes!
We Have A Gate
Sugar Rush
Slow
Up, Up Here We Go
What's On Top?
Almost There
Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars
Itaewon With A Love Song
Trying
Sorry
The Chosen One
Here She Is
7Star
V Road
I Think I'm Dead
Line Between & White Star
Black Coffee
Step Back
Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!
Happy Birthday, Lisa
Ring Finger
Send Off
Smoke & Tears
Hey Boy
Gold
Boyshorts
Friends Who
Attorney B
Northern Sky
Farewell, Marshal
No Wife, New Life
Love, Jennie Kim
Gold and Bold
Aircraft 923
Night In Malibu
Coast To Coast To Coast
Vulnerable
Classical P
Breakfast
Warm Waters & Cityscapes
Pain Punches
Hallway
Flying Away Above The Clouds
Ciao!

Cold Shower

16.4K 494 36
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

I woke up without Lisa on my side. She probably woke up so early for the operation today. I planned to be up before her so I can kiss her and cook breakfast before she left the house but I was tricked by the alarm. I sent her a text wishing her good luck and be safe today.

It's already noon time and they're supposed to be done already but i still don't get a reply from her. So I already texted Jisoo. Jisoo doesn't respond too. So there I texted Hanbin also. Still no response.

Maybe she still feels bad.

Checked my watch and three hours have passed and no text from Lisa still. What is happening? Are they safe? I turned on the TV to watch some news. I got nothing. Where are they?

So I decided to call Jisoo.

Me: Chu, where are you? Are you with Lisa?

I asked her and my ears got hurt of the bullets at the background.

Jisoo: Hi Jennie. Yes, Hanbin and I are with the Chief.

Me: Where are you?

Jisoo: At the firing range. What happened to your girlfriend? She's been furious since this morning. She shot our target from toe up to the thighs. We were scared earlier that she could have killed the drug lord. Then after our operation, she commanded us to join her here. Still not contended of what she did this morning and here she is, shooting non stop like a wild boar. Something happened?

I felt a pinch of pain in my chest. I don't even know how to talk to her anymore. Jisoo also told me that Lisa has been drinking a bottle of whiskey already while playing with her gun at the range and already a bit drunk.

Why do I feel guilty? I know Lisa has been persistent to ask me for marriage. Financially we are both ready. Mentally ang emotionally, i don't know. Well who knows right? All these months I think it's just ok with her everytime i decline her proposal.

Around 7pm, I called Jisoo again and I am so damn worried with my girlfriend already. I can't take this anymore. I am going to fetch Lisa.

When I am about to go to the garage, I saw her car coming in followed by three more cars.

Jisoo got out of the driver's area. They took Lisa out from the backseat drunk and wasted.

"Let us bring her to your room. She's been drinking and crying a lot. She's been telling us too that you don't want to marry her?" Jisoo told me and my heart is crushing.

"This is her first time to be so drunk. Just tell her Jennie if you really don't see her as your wife in the future and stop this." Hanbin said coldly. I didn't argue with the two as their breaths smell alcohol too.

"We know we can't command you what to do because it's your own fucking lives anyway. But Jen, you two should really talk. She's been telling us that all her life she's been disowned by her real parents and this time, she feels you want her less. But she's not pressuring you okay. Maybe you two can meet halfway about this." Jisoo explained to me.

They already brought Lisa upstairs. I immediately went to the room when Jisoo and Hanbin and their men left already.

I took a wet towel, took of her clothes and shoes and wiped her body. Kissed her lips and caressed her forehead. Lisa is so drunk. I couldn't even sleep because from time to time she's breathing hard. I have to check on her.

The next morning, i was expecting to see her in bed but she's not there anymore. I rushed downstairs and Lisa is gone for work already.

I texted her.

Me: Love, you at work already?

She replied at lunch time. Whew!

Lisa: Yes. I'm going to have an operation this evening. Expect me late tonight. Take care.

Wow. Cold as fuck.

Me: Lisa, do we have a problem?

Lisa: None, Babe. I'm sorry. Work is draining me lately.

Me: Okay. You know you can tell me what you are feeling right?

Lisa: Yeah. I am sorry, Love. I'll make it up to you this weekend. Where do you want to go? Do you have plans?

Me: I want to date you this weekend.

Lisa: Okay. Be my date then. We're going somewhere.

Me: Right. I love you, Chief!

Lisa: I love you more Jennie!

Me: If you're not tired tonight, can we talk?

Lisa: Ok, Love! Got to go now. Just got an email from the President's Secretary. I am going to Dongdaemun now for his daughter's event. Didn't know I have this schedule today. Not joining the operation so I might come home early.

Me: Okay. Take care. I'll cook dinner for you. Will you pick me up at work later? Didn't bring my car.

Lisa: Yes, boss. I love you!

I really hope we can fix this. Lisa's coldness is bothering me. Jesus.

I was at the office for like all my life now when I received a text from Rosé to check the news. The Presidential Daughter's event is being broadcasted live.

Rosé: You have to see it. Look how that bitch holds your girlfriend's arms.

Me: Is she and her boyfriend have broken up already?

Rosé: What boyfriend? She has broken up with her GIRLFRIEND already. The Presidential daughter ain't straight, Jennie. If you watch some of her magazine interviews on Youtube, she's been vocal of having a crush on the General.

I am now watching and this Somi's like a leech.
I noticed Lisa's just at her calm and serious self. But my left brow rose when she is whispering something to my girlfriend and Lisa's eyes got curious.

Lisa also fucking whispered something to her.
Their gestures have something. You know, it's not just an escorting thing! Seriously??????
Right on national tv????!!!!!!

You better explain this later, Lisa!

She was late. But I don't have the strength to fight with her anymore.

We were so quiet in the car. I immediately cooked our dinner and she stayed in our music room and listened to some records. Maybe she's having a drink again.

After cooking, I went inside the music room and found her sitting in the big chair while holding a glass of whiskey. I sat on her lap and caressed her face. While she looked at me in the eyes.

"You did not tell me you're her date on that event?" I told her.

"I didn't know too, Love. I swear, we're just supposed to to be there as guests, but she asked me to accompany her all throughout." She said in a weak tone.

I just leaned my head on her chest while her hand landed on my thigh.

"I am sorry." She added.

"She likes you." I said.

"I have been told by her father too. The President is actually--asking me of I am interested with her daighter. Honestly, she used to be my prospect before but she had a girlfriend that time." She said.

"Really?! I have heard she's single now." I said and stood up.

"To the dining area while the food is still hot." I added and slammed the door and went to prepare our plates.

I don't know if i should be happy that Lisa is honest or should I slap her. Fuck. Why am I jealous? Why am I so fucking jealous???!!!!!

While putting our plates on the table, i felt an arm snaked to my waist and she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"But later on, I realized, she's not my type. She actually asked me earlier if I'm up for a good fuck. But I told her I have a girlfriend already and she gives me the best fuck." She said while her hand is already caressing my skin under my left boob. I let out a moan while my breath is having a hard time.

"That's what you whispered to each other?" I asked.

She moved my body to face her shile she hugs me tight. Then she cupped my face and nodded.

"Are you jealous?" She asked. I nodded.

"This is what I get for having you as my girlfriend. What more if I marry you?" I told her worriedly.

The Chief just chuckled.

"Marry me, Lisa." I told her while slapping her shoulder.

"Ouch. Babe, that hurts." She complained while pulling out my chair for me so we can have dinner already.

"Yes, I want to marry you. You're just the only one here who keeps saying no." Her mood suddenly changed and became weak again.

"I'm serious. Let's get married. Tomorrow." I don't know why I am suddenly rushing. Lisa is just mine.

"Babe, are you okay?" She asked me wondering what has gotten into me.

"Yeah? I'm fine. Please. Let's get married, Lisa." I took her hand and begged.

"Look, if you just decided to marry me because of your jealousy, i think, that's not a good idea. I know you're not sure of me yet, Jen." She said while looking down eating her food. I noticed her chest is catching some air. Then i see the sadness in her eyes again.

We finished our food and she went straight to her mini library at home.

After washing the dishes, I followed her inside the room. There I found the General reading a book while having again another glass of whiskey in her hand.

"Babe? Can we talk?" I asked her.

"Meet me in our room. I'll just finish last 2 pages." She said and I nodded.

I took a bath and changed to my sleeping clothes. After a while, she entered our room and sat on the couch. I finished putting on lotion on my skin and approached her. I kneeled in between her thighs and sat on her lap while she's caressing my waist and my back.

"Baby, I am sorry for being so cold with you lately. Did I hurt you?" She started to talk.

"No babe. I should be the one saying sorry to you." I told her and she just looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Babe, I am just sad that for being together for a year and a half, I haven't made you feel sure about me yet. I don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I am only smart with guns. I can easily arrest other people, but why can't I capture your "yes"?" She said.

I snaked my hand on her nape and the other is caressing her head at the back while brushing her hair.

"Baby, don't think that I don't love you because I am so fucking in love with you, Lisa. I am sure of you. I am just scared that we might you know..... Okay. Here...I want to marry you and only you, General. I am sorry if I made you feel you're not enough. That is not true, okay? You're more than enough, Lisa. You give me the love I never expected someone to give. You respect me. You make love to me like I am the most beautiful woman in the world. You kiss me like I am the sweetest candy you only want. You make me really really happy, love. I am sorry if I am still in doubt of marriage in general. I mean, you know what happened to my parents, right? I don't what that to happen to us too." I told her while I'm feeling weak already. Lisa hugged me tight before she say a word.

"Jennie, take your time. I promise, I will understand you more. I am really reaaly really sorry if i am being too cold lately. I am just scared. I am scared that you'll leave me. And baby, the main reason why I want to marry you already, it's because every morning I wake up, i fall in love with you more. Every night, before we sleep, I stare at you and the world is just telling me how lucky I am to have you in my arms. Every time we kiss, my heart beat was the same the first time I saw you. When we make love, I feel like you are owning my universe and I want yours too. I love you, Jennie. I love you so much! And I am sorry again. I will wait for you, my love. Promise, no more pressuring." Lisa said and it actually made me cry. I am so lucky yo have this understanding woman in my life. What else I could I ask for?

When she decides to propose again, I will say yes immediately. Immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.8K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
639K 19.5K 44
V π’‘π’Šπ’π’‚π’ˆπ’•π’“π’Šπ’‘π’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ π’Šπ’•π’ π’Šπ’”π’–π’π’‚π’•, π’Šπ’Œπ’‚π’˜ 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

310K 10.7K 35
IX π’‘π’“π’†π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’• π’”π’Š π’π’Šπ’”π’‚ π’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 π’π’Š π’‹π’†π’π’π’Šπ’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
38.3K 1.5K 32
🚫Grammatical error🚫