The Selection A Daminette Sto...

By IdkehyIamhereee

"love-love is a gun that someone has at your heart with one bullet loaded in, and you're trusting them not to... More

INFOOOO
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
I-I've been tagged...
Chapter 5
Im back :D
so life happened...
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

1.7K 48 24
By IdkehyIamhereee

Marinette's P.O.V

Chapter 2

I wake up the next day with my parents and sisters buzzing for some reason. As I head downstairs I hear mama talk about how I decided to enter to be chosen for the selection.

"Good morning," I said to them as I sit down next to Bridgette ruffling her hair.

"is it true?!" Bridgette askes me as stares at me with excitement. She says to me"I hope it's true that you're going to fill the application today!"

"I am Bridgette and you know what! you're going to help me!" I say as I tickle her and she laughs uncontrollably. I then turn towards mama and ask her "Mama can you please bring me the application?" and she nods her head going towards the letter and handing it to me "Thank you!" Now Bridgette let's see the questions they ask me.

What's your name?

Marinette Dupain-Cheng

How old are you?

18 years old

What cast are you in?

cast six

What is your contact information?

Number: (714)***-***5

How tall are you?

My height is 5"5

How much do you weigh?

I weight an average of 148.2

What is your hair color?

canonically black

What is your eye color?

Bluebell

How many languages can you speak?

I can speak three languages fluently French, English, and Mandarin

What is the highest grade level you have completed?

The highest grade level  I have completed is 11th grade

What are some special skills you possess?

"This is a hard one Bridgette what is a special skill I have?" I asked Bridgette with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh Oh Oh!!! You can put that you always wake up with a bruise and that you Tripp out of nothing! that's a skill!" Bridgette tells me and I start to laugh.

"MAMA" I scream for mama "Yes Minette?" mama said back "Can I put that I can trip on everything and anything!" I asked

she turns to look at me horrified "Oh dear god no! you better not put that!"

"what about that I could beat the world record of sleeping in!" I said that made Bridgette laugh and high five me.

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG YOU BETTER NOT PUT THAT" mama shrieked at me but papa laughed "you should put that you can inhale food in a second Mari." papa told me still laughing that earned him a smack on the head from mama.

"Marinette put that you can COOK and SEW you can also find a solution to a problem." Mama looked at me as she said that.

"FINEEEE party popper," I said dramatically as I finish the application.

What are some special skills you possess?

One special skill I possess is that I can find a solution to a problem quickly. I can speak more than one language and I design for Gabriel Agreste.

"Finished!" I said out loud

"OK thas good now go change into something good and have your hair down," Mama told me as she finished washing our plate. I then go change into some worn-out jeans and a cute red shirt that I made in the corner of my eye I saw Adrien's lucky charm he gave me and decided to wear it. I then brush my hair and when ready I went downstairs.

"I'm ready Mama," I told mama as I walk down

"OK, let's go! I'll see you guys when we come back." She told Bridgette and papa and we headed our wait to the office. When we got there it was packed a line filled with girls from the ages 16 through 20 lining up. While in line we saw Emilie and Izzy heading this way. They spotted us and started coming this way towards the line.

"Sabine! Marinette! It is nice to see you guys here!" Emilie told us as she greeted mama then me as I said my hello.

"Oh! Izzy! you look gorgeous!!" I gushed as I tell her this and it was true she had her platinum blonde hair that she dyed a while back for a shoot in curls and had a beautiful white summer dress with little flowers dancing around her dress.

"Thank you, Mari! you look fabulous yourself!" she told me as she spun me around "That red really does suit you! You should wear red more often I have a lot of red shirts and dresses I don't wear and I could give you!" She said as she stopped spinning me.

"hows your son been Emilie?" Mama asked

"He's doing fine and I think he's in love with someone he's asked me yesterday at night how to ask someone to marry them! I tried asking who she was but he would only answer me with that I know her and she is sometimes around the house." She told my mom and I hide my face with my hair blushing because I thought it was me. We would always talk about when we would get married we will have three kids Hugo, Emma, and Louis.

"She must be a lucky girl to get your little ball of sunshine!" Mama gushed as she kept on chatting with Emilie.

"I hope whoever my brother has found is with him for his personality and love and not for his number," Izzy told me as we walked forward having only 2 people in front of us. I just smile and nod because I still feel like I'm on cloud nine right now thinking that Adrien is going to ask me the big question today at night when we meet up in a little forest we found. I was then next in line when I gave them my paper and they sit me down fix my hair for the picture. I then smile the biggest smile with my eyes showing that I'm in love the smile contained many emotions. We then say our goodbyes to Emilie and Izzy then heading back to our house.

"You looked stunning Nettie," Mama said as we walked towards the house. "Thank you, Mama," I say to mama as we get inside the bakery greeting Bridgette and papa. I then go inside my room saying that I'm tired and was going to go head up and take a nap. Around 9:00 pm I get out of my room and make some of Adrien's favorite flavored macaroons before I start to head out of the house towards the forest waiting for Adrien's arrival. After 10 minutes I see Adrien come up from the streets into the forest, I run towards him and launch myself on him smiling like a maniac.

"Adrien! you're here! I made you some of your favorite macaroons!" I say to him as I start to pull out our blanket and I lay down on it and he does the same looking towards me.

"I love you, you know that right Adrien?" I tell him sincerely while I play with his hands kissing them and then kissing his cheek.

"I love you too Mari...But" he told me. I was confused did I do something wrong why a but he loves me right?

"I can't do this...I-I'm sorry Princess but I have to break up with you." He told me and I let go of his hand staring at him with disbelief. I sit up and look at him with hurt, anger, betrayal, and many other emotions.

"Why?" I whispered as the tears fall down my cheek. "But I love you Adrien if it's because of the selection I did it for you! I-I love you! Please Adrien you're the only person I will love!" I said at him as I cry as I feel my heartbreak as I explode at him as my tears start to blur my vision.

"Princess please don't cry I have to do this," he told me with guilt in his voice.

"NO! No, you Didn't Adrien! YOU Didn't have to BREAK my HEART! I thought I thought you were in love with me like how I'm in love with you! What was the planning for the future? was I apart of it? Was I? What am I to you, Adrien? Because for me YOU were my EVERYTHING I would have given up EVERYTHING to be BY YOUR SIDE! I'm in love with you! And then you break up with me!" I say as I sob hysterically trying to get as far away as possible from him as he tries to comfort me.

"Mari it's not like that" He tried explaining but I wouldn't listen to him I couldn't.

"What am I to you? Am I your little toy? Am I just someone to share some stolen kisses from at night? Do you have someone else that isn't me when I'm not around?" I told him as I start getting my stuff getting ready to leave.

"Bugaboo please let me explain" He tried to reason with me but I wouldn't let him.

"no, Adrien...I'm leaving now and don't expect me to be here tomorrow or the day after. I'll see you when I'm at your house." I whisper to him as my last tear sheds in front of him. Before I leave I see the lucky charm he gave me I then turn around get his hand and put the little charm on his hand then closing it. I then leave as said and I don't look back I go straight to my house making sure I don't make a noise only knowing tomorrow is Friday that being there will be an Illea Capital Report and with that as my last thought. My body hits the bed and I cry myself to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S IT FOLKS SO I MADE AN AGENDA ISH... SO. Monday, Wednesday, and maybe on Fridays I will try and update Heather, and Tuesday Thursday, and maybe on Saturday I will try and update this book! starting tomorrow because I'm publishing this rn and it's Friday so yeah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter NGL I cried a little making this chapter BUT it's OK cause there will be Happier times after this Tragic fail in love. I love you guys sooooooooooooooo much!!!! Stay safe! wear a mask when going out for your safety and the safety of others!

PEACE OUT!,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 1.8K 8
Previously this was in the one-shots. I didn't expect it to have multiple chapters, but people liked it and wanted more. I have added 4 bonus chapter...
1.1K 49 5
She was a prisoner. Damian wasn't supposed to be drawn to her. ...But he couldn't imagine her without the beautiful life that made her absolutely br...
24.7K 563 18
Same as my other one but without photos by request of @daminette-fangirl Just your regular daminette with my own little twist. Marinette has had it...
4.7K 208 9
Story title changed from Daminette: Thank You, My Love to Daminette: The New Student. ••••••••••••• Damian was getting more violent, and as a part of...