Battle Royale Survival - FF (...

By ForeverMusic66

Life is a game, that’s what they tell us. The adult’s that is. They blame us for their mistakes, and teach us... More

Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2 - Arrival
Chapter 3 - Rules
Chapter 4 - Roll Call
Chapter 5 - Let's Begin
Chapter 6 - Nothing but Black
Chapter 7 - The House
Chapter 8 - Accidental
Chapter 9 - Why
Chapter 10 - Murderer
Chapter 11 - Help
Chapter 12 - Truth
Chapter 13 - Hope
Chapter 14 - The middle
Chapter 15 - The lighthouse
Chapter 16 - Questions
Chapter 18 - Kiriyama
Chapter 19 - Trust

Chapter 17 - Saving you

305 6 4
By ForeverMusic66

The rain beat down on Sugimura’s back. He had been able to find an old bike near a small worn out house and he was currently looking down at his GPS trying to track the red dot which was on the screen.

He was lead to an old warehouse type building. Its walls were grey and leaking pipes ran along the outside. Moss was starting to grow and if you looked closely you would be able to see small cracks in the brick walls.

He got of the bike to enter the warehouse and get out of the rain. His left leg wasn’t in a good condition from Kiriyama shooting at him as he limped through the empty space that was meant to be a doorway.

He had made sure that Nanahara was safe in the lighthouse before returning back to his mission to find Kotohiki. He needed to find her and he was sure the bed dot beeping on his GPS was her.

Inside the whole place was a mess of clutter that people could easily hide in. Ranging from old boxes to fishing gear like hooks. Maybe before the people were taken from the island it was a fishing community.

Sugimura tripped but was able to grab a hold of some ladders before he hit the floor.

In the corner of his eye Sugimura noticed something blue. He limped over to it and saw that it was a used bottle of water.

He looked around him trying to find where Kotohiki was hiding. He knew that she was in here; the GPS hadn’t lied to him yet.

A crash could be heard behind him and he spun around quickly.

“Kotohiki… Is that you?” He asked not being able to see anyone. “Please answer me!” He shouted, tears forming in his eyes as he tried his hardest to run towards the noise he had heard.

A scream could be heard and he saw Kotohiki rise up from her hiding place on a platform hidden by boxes and other containers full of junk.

For a split second he was happy he found her but then his body was overtaken by a searing pain. He could hear the bangs of Kotohiki’s gun as she was shooting him down.

Finally he fell to the floor in a dirty puddle which had been created by a crack in the roof and the rain hammering down.

Kotohiki was still trying to shoot even as her gun ran out of bullets.

“Run.” She hard Sugimura tell her and she lowered her gun. She had gotten two or three bullets in him and still he was breathing, looking at her.

“What?”

“Someone would have heard the gun shots. Run” His voice was faint. Blood could be seen seeping from his wounds and into the muddy puddle turning it a mixture of brown and red.

“Why?” She asked getting down from the high platform and going to kneel down by his side.

“I’ve always kind of liked you.” He said a small smile forming on his face “I wanted to see you… I wanted to save you.” His eyes slowly started to close and his body went limp. The loss of blood was too much for him to handle.

“But why… You never even talked to me. How could I have known if you never told me? What am I supposed to do now?”

 “Die.”

Kotohiki turned around quickly. Mitsuko was able to get the bullet to shoot dead on target hitting the other girl in the heart ending her life quickly as she fell back next to Sugimura’s dead body.

Boy 11 Sugimura

Girl 9 Kotohiki Dead

10 To Go

Mitsuko walked over and picked up the dead girls gun throwing it back down when she realized the lack of bullets.

“Nobody will rescue you. That’s just life…”

Suddenly bullets rained down around Mitsuko’s body causing the water around her to splash up soaking her not only with water but the blood of the two students which had just been killed.

She fell into the water looking limp and lifeless.

Kiriyama stood at the top of a tall ramp with his gun aimed at Mitsuko’s still body. Slowly he walked forward lowering his gun as he walked over to the girl. He put his gun to her neck as he took her weapon.

He started to walk away slowly but he didn’t expect Mitsuko to jump out at him getting him with the teaser she had stolen from Noriko’s friend.

He fell to the floor dropping both of him weapons.

Mitsuko started to hack at him with her pick axe but Kiriyama was quick and dodged her attack not willing to get caught out a second time.

He walked backwards almost tripping on the objects scattered around the room.

Finally she had him backed up against a wall. There was nowhere for him to go. With a quick move she brought up her pick axe and sliced it across Kiriyama’s chest.

Kiriyama however did not bleed. His shirt was torn from where the pick axe had struck him but so was some of the thick bullet proof vest he had taken from one of his many victims.

Mitsuko’s eyes went wide. She had not expected something like that to happen, for someone to have taken the upper hand.

Kiriyama’s lips twisted into a sick sadistic smile. His eyes were the eyes of a murderer, someone who felt no remorse for something he was about to do. He grabbed a hold of the pick axe in Mitsuko’s hands

But the fight was not over until the gun shot was heard.

…………….

(Rin’s pov)

I had been walking through the dense trees contemplating what I was going to do next as I heard gunshots firing over to my left.

I didn’t know whether I should run away or go investigate the sound. I figured that I had nothing to lose so I walked towards the piercing sounds of the gun shots.

My body clumsily made its way through the trees. It felt like I hadn’t slept in weeks and my body was starting to feel the effects that having almost no sleep would bring.

An old warehouse building came into my view. The doors and windows had been lost long ago and the recent rain left it with a dull look as water dripped from the roof. I heard voices and adrenaline started to pump through my veins making me walk more stealthily towards the hollow entrance.

Inside it was dark and my vision took a second to adjust. The scene that met my eyes made my heart stop.

Kiriyama was there with his back against one of the walls and Mitsuko was in front of him holding a pick axe.

My gun that Kawada had given me was in my bag and I quickly went for it. It was already loaded with the single bullet that I had been given as my weapon.

My mind was spinning and I didn’t know what to do. They hadn’t seen me so I could make a quick exit but still I stood there with my gun starting to aim.

Without thinking about the consequences I set the gun off.

My aim had been good and I had been able to hit the target straight in the head.

Kiriyama fell to the floor.

(A.N I decided to put up two chapters tonight because I haven't updated in a while. Enjoy :D)

Vote

Comment

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 55 25
⚠️WARNING⚠️ -------------------------- This book may trigger some readers. This book may contain: -Mental illnesses -Assault -Suicide Please read at...
618 40 38
Around 100 years after the Tragedy, 15 Ultimate Students find themselves in a Killing Game in what seems to be a modified Hope's Academy. Follow Miko...
798K 20K 24
You are alone. With you abusive parents who hate your guts. According to them, you ruined their chance at a normal life. For 5 years you experience...