Quirk: Overhaul (Fem Deku)

De Ssgssv9

Part 1 "The Return of Izuku" Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi were celebrating Inko's new status as the No.5 hero... Mais

His Return/ 8 years
Don't skip school
Questioning/ Enrollment
Introductions/ Training
A.N two things
Battle Royale
Healing(Almost time for the tournament)
Some matches, Izumi's plan
Invincible
JoJo reference (jk)
High School Musica- I mean Festival
The Grand Finale
[Part 2] K.T.L.O.V.
The Death of a Hero
Signs of the Future

Promotion/ The Race

3K 64 26
De Ssgssv9

(A.n I just want to apologize for my not updating this story and thank you readers for being patient. This will be a different kind of of chapter so please tell me what you think of the "promotion" part. Thanks again for waiting so long.)

"AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, CLASS 2-A" Present Mic yelled from the announcer's room. The star class made their way outside, causing the crowd to erupt in cheers. Though the crowd's cheers could probably be heard from space, the whispers from the other classes could be heard.

"Who's the new girl?"

"Wasn't she on the news?"

"Why is she in 2-A, she can't be that special."

Izumi turned to her sister, who was stretching away from everybody else. Izumi kept staring until a pink hand grabbed her shoulder.

"Your thinking about yesterday, aren't you?" Mina asked. Izumi nodded, not wanting to speak right now. Mina just pulled her girlfriend into a hug while patting her head. The other girls, who were watching, went to comfort Izumi. Izuku, who heard everything, simply went back to stretching.

Yesterday
Gym Gamma
(A.n Promotion starts here)

With the sports festival less than 24 hours away, the hero course ladies wanted to get some last minute training in. Though while approaching the gym, Jirou heard some unknown voices inside and came to a halt.

"What's wrong Jirou?" Shota asked.

"There are people inside, I don't recognize their voices." Jirou said. This caused the girls to approach the gym slowly. As they began to enter they noticed Izuku, however she wasn't alone.

Flying around the gym with what seemed like Angel wings was a small green haired boy while a girl with long blond and green hair was chasing another green haired boy, this time with black horns, wings and a tail. The girl seemed to be trying to attack the boy, however her strikes wouldn't connect.

"You guys never visit me, so why come now?" Izuku asked.

"You told us you had access to a U.A gym, did you think I wouldn't try it out." The girl said, still chasing her target. "COME HERE AND FIGHT, N.C"

"I'm here because they can't use the portal." N.C said dodging another punch from the girl. "If you can't hit me then you'll never be champion, Derieri."

The angel boy landed next to Izuku. "You know why I'm here, Solider."

The girls watching all paused to think.

'Solider?' They thought.

"I fine, Ark" Izuku said coldly, turning away from the boy.

"You're not fine, just let me heal you." Ark said flying in front of Izuku.

"There is nothing to heal." Izuku said. This answer seemed to annoy Ark. Suddenly a halo appeared above his head, shocking the girls. The halo flashed for a few seconds before a light scanned Izuku.

"Nullified pain receptors, lack of emotion, small stomach, reinforced skeleton, enhanced muscles, no memory of anybody before you left with your father, college level intellect, fluent in several languages and your combat abilities rival Bruce Lee and John Wick combined. And your only 17.

Time seemed to stop. N.C and Derieri stopped fighting, the girls all dropped their jaws, and Izumi was on the verge on tears. However Izuku seemed unfazed, so Ark continued.

"You don't get cold and you can't feel burns. You can walk out in a snowstorm in a tank-top and jeans and you'll be perfectly fine. Your fine with exploding your body parts and you feel no remorse doing it to others. The only emotion you've shown recently is boredom and compassion." Ark said.

"That's fine by me, because Camie loves me for me." Izuku said.

"Camie would want you to get healed, and should as well." Ark said causing Izuku to stop.

"It doesn't matter what I want because as I previously said, she loves me for me!" Izuku yelled.

"AND IF SHE LEAVES YOU!" Ark yelled. Izuku, who wasn't expecting that answer, was on the verge of tears.

"S-she won't." Izuku said.

"How do you know? You haven't seen her in a week. She could be cheating right now and you would never know. Your devoted to somebody who could leave you at any moment." Ark said, gaining no response from Izuku.

At that moment Ark realized he went to far. 

"Dude, that's how all relationships work." Derieri said.

"Izuku I went to far, I'm" Ark started but Izuku ran out the gym before he could finish, actually crying.

Sighing, Ark turned to his companions.

"Let's go." Ark said, his wings and halo disappearing.

N.C nodded and stuck his hand out. Ark grabbed his hand while Derieri put her hand on his back. The trio disappeared in a cloud of smoke, shocking the girls. Izumi tried to run after Izuku but she was stopped by Mina.

"She needs her space." Mina said. No longer in training mood, the girls returned to their dorms.

(A.n Thus ends the promotion part of the story. Ignore this, its old. O my thing that matters about it is that Izuku is sad.)

Present time
U.A Arena

"Now let's have last year's winner, Katsuki Bakugo, say a few words before we begin."

The crowds cheers died down into silence as everybody remembered the words Katsuki spoke lat year. Whispers like "Oh no" and "here we go again" came from the students as Katsuki walked up. When he grabbed the Mic all the whispers died down.

"Last year I said I was gonna win the festival, and I did just that."

The crowd began booing and the students began shouting at him. It wasn't until Aizawa shut them up that they let him continue.

"You've had a whole year to train and get stronger, and so have I and 2-A. So hear me when I say, if you want to beat me then you'll have to give it more than 100%" Katsuki finished hopping off the platform.

The crowd cheered and class 2-A sighed a breath of relief. After explaining the rules the second years lined up at the starting line. Izumi spared one more glance at Izuku, who was near the back.

"AND GO!" Mic yelled causing everyone to run. On instinct, the Todorokis froze the path causing most people to stop. However every single hero course student managed to avoid it, along with a few more.

"Is she running on ice, barefoot?" A random hero asked.

Izuku was indeed running on the ice. With each step she took the ice behind her seemed to break, allowing others to continue. In a matter of seconds she took the lead, shocking everybody.

"AND IZUKU CHISAKI TAKES THE LEAD IN A MATTER OF SECONDS." Present Mic yelled causing the crowd to begin whispering.

"Chisaki?"

"Wasn't a villain recently arrested with that name?"

"Are they related?"

"Is that safe, having a villain's child in a hero school."

The doubts of the crowd caused the attention to shift. Noticing the lack of attention, Izuku decided to play one of her trump cards.

Approaching the zero pointers she removed her gloves and stuck her hands out. As she began passing the zero-pointers she made sure to tap one of their legs, causing the giant robots to fall one by one. The giant crash brought all the lost attention back to the festival.

Knowing how big her lead was Izuku took this time to look behind her. The hero course students, lead by Izumi, weren't far behind. It seems the zero point graveyard wasn't as effective as Izuku thought it would be.

"AND IZUKU CHISAKI CLEARS THE FIRST STAGE WITH EASE. THE TRANSFER STUDENT IS GIVING THE HERO COURSE A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY" Present Mic announced causing the crowd to cheer, seemingly forgetting their suspicions and doubts.

Izuku sped off towards the second obstacle, which now less platforms to stand on. This didn't seem to faze Izuku as she gracefully ran across the ropes/wires? (A.n I don't remember what they were.) Even with the opportunity Izuku gave them, majority of second years had already given up.

Noticing the lack of competition, Izuku slowed her run to a jog as she cleared the second obstacle. As she approached the third obstacle she began to speed back up, determined on claiming victory. However due to her speed, she failed to assess the minefield below her.

Triggering a minefield, an explosion of pink dust launched Izuku back. This allowed Izumi and some other students to pass Izuku.

"IZUKU LAUNCHED HERSELF BACK, ALLOWING CLASS 2-A TO TAKE THE LEAD." Mic announced.

"Sorry Deku, but you aren't winning today." Kastuki said as he passed Izuku, followed by Izumi and co.

Deku. Izuku didn't know why but this name angered her. Standing up with newfound motivation, Izuku began running towards the landmines. Once she reached the beginning of the landmines, Izuku crouched down and placed her hands on the ground. Instantly the ground below Izuku imploded, taking her underground.

"IZUKU HAS DISAPPEARS INTO THE GROUND. WHAT COULD SHE BE PLANNING." Mic anoounced.

Katsuki was currently in the lead followed by Shoto, Shota, Ibara and Iida. It seemed that Katsuki was about to fulfill his promise until an explosion of pink dust appeared behind the five leaders.
The explosions continued as the leaders progressed down the field.

"MINEFIELDS ARE TRIGGERING LEFT AND RIGHT. WHAT CAUSING THEM TO GO OFF?" Mic asked.

"Izuku Chisaki." Aizawa stated shocking the audience, excluding a few pro heroes.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ERASERHEAD?" Mic asked.

"Using her quirk she made the ground collapse, taking herself down with it. She probably used her quirk to make a tunnel underneath the mines. As she goes towards the finish line she sets off the mines above, which affect her competition but not herself." Aizawa explained.

"WOW, THAT'S GENIUS." Mic exclaimed causing the crowd to cheer. The U.A teachers and pro heroes were left impressed by Izuku's plan.

The minefield barrage continued until almost everybody was sent back to the beginning. They only people who avoided being sent back was the Bakugos, who used explosions to propel themselves up, and Ibara, who made a ball with her vines.

After landing the Bakugos made a break for the finish line, arguing and striking each other while running. Ibara was also running towards the finish line, but she was keeping her distance.

"ITS A THREE WAY RACE FOR FIRST. WHO WILL TAKE FIRST PLACE?!" Mic announced. The crowd watched in anticipation as the trio made their way towards the finish line. Then the unexpected happened.(or expected if you believe in plot.)

Cracks in the ground started appearing as the three students approached the last few yards. Katsuki managed to use an explosion to daze Kastumi, allowing him to take the lead.

"KATSUKI STUNS HIS SISTER, TAKING THE LEAD. IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO TAKE FIRST." Mic announced.

It was at that moment that the ground exploded shocking mostly everybody. Katsuki was forced to make a stop so he could avoid the dirt. Izuku shot up from the ground and crossed the line, claiming first place. Coming in second was Ibara and third Katsuki.

"IZUKU CHISAKI WINS." Mic announced causing the crowd to erupt into cheers. Unfazed by the cheering Izuku simply walked to a wall and sat down, passing a very angry Katsuki.

"Sorry champ, new girl won." Izuku said as she walked by, causing Katsumi to start laughing and making Katsuki even angrier.

As more and more students crossed the line, classes 2-A and 2-B started grouping up. Class A to congratulate Katsuki and Class B to congratulate Ibara. Izuku simply sat down with her eyes closed ignoring everybody, until a hand was placed on her shoulder.

"Shouldn't you be celebrating your win?" Midnight asked.

"I don't know these people." Responded causing Midnight to laugh. "And besides, the festival isn't over yet so there's nothing to celebrate."

"I like you." Midnight said as she walked towards the podium. Izuku closed her eyes as Midnight began to announce the second event.

'Does she really love me?' Izuku thought, a tear rolling down her cheek.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

184K 4.5K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...
33.3K 969 46
"You can't kill them! You're still a hero deep down!" The voices chorused, most familiar of them all was All Might's. "NO! I can't be a hero when eve...
285 14 10
Bakugo had always been the best. That twerp Deku has always been the worst. That's just the way things were, and Bakugo liked it that way! Then sud...
209K 4.1K 113
*Characters and Settings all owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi, this is a non profit fanfiction* Edited by NimishWankhade and khoury112 ARC 1: Oc...