ms. police || hawks ✓

Per icametolaughatyou

Yandere!Hawks x Reader Bnha Fanfiction ──────────── Y/n was smart. Deadly smart. Smart to the point that no o... Més

prologue
one: who she is
two: the girl in the dinosaur onesie
three: see you again
four: need a lift?
five: partner
six: helping hand
seven: going out
eight: crime scene
nine: continued loss
ten: vacation time
eleven: visits - pt. 1
twelve: visits - pt. 2
fourteen: different
final: addicted

thirteen: needed

4.9K 235 27
Per icametolaughatyou

During the banquet, while she was wearing her dinosaur onsie...

Something happened.

A little something that made Hawks feel unstoppable...

-

《"Stay as long as you want."》

-

*No One's P.O.V*

"Thanks for staying," she muttered silently. He didnt hear her. He was staying on the couch while she slept in her bed. Her door wide open as she stared up at the dark ceiling, "i didn't realize how much i needed you..."

The dark finally swallowing her up as she drifted off to sleep. Her breath evening out.

A hand gently caressing her face a moment later. Her form not even moving as Hawks sighed lightly.

"It sure did take awhile to get to this point."

Bending down to her, he pressed a kiss to her lips.

A shiver going down his spine as he pushed himself away from her. A tiny light sparking in his eyes as he got up to go back to the couch.

She merely moved in her sleep from the slight disturbance. Her lips being a bit bruised as she cuddled deep into her blankets.

The danger just lurking outside the door....forever and always.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
171K 4.9K 22
[DISCONTINUED FOR PERSONAL REASONS] A new chance to find yourself, But also the chance to end up destroying everything you held dear. Living life as...
427K 12.9K 76
After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new world she missed out on. #1 in childreade...
1.9K 168 23
အခုအေးကြေငြာမဲ့Ficလေးကိုက...အခုရေးနေတာတွေပြီးမှရေးပေးမှာနော်.... Fic nameလေးက(သူဌေးသားလေးရဲ့ပင်လယ်ပျော်မင်းသားလေး) ဂျောင်ကုကသဘော်ကျင်းပိုင်တဲ့သူဌေးကြ...