The Sixth Clover (Black Clove...

By MaryAbdelmessih

Her luminescent eyes reflected the sunlight, glistening drops running down her wary face, her tears hastily d... More

The Church
Everyone
Grimoire Tower
Training
Journey to the Royal Capital
The Magic Knights Entrance Exam
Meeting the Black Bulls
The Other Member
The First Mission
Guardians
What Happened on a Certain Day in the Castle town
The Wizard King Was Watching
Visiting
The Dungeon

Author's note

1.2K 28 1
By MaryAbdelmessih

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating I am currently studying for the HSC since I am in year 12 I won't be able to update so sorry I wish I could but I can't with such little time on my hands with the course of studying I just can't juggle all of my responsibilities, now but I am not discontinuing this book listen again I AM NOT DISCONTINUING THIS BOOK but honestly I regret not continuing the chapters but as I said I can't right now but for the time being can you guys do me a huge favour and wait I might update in mid November cause my last exam is in early November so please my nakama's if you knew where this is from I LOVE YOU but anyways I AM SO SORRY that's all I want to say is just wait for me my nakama's please and I thank you for your patience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.1K 59
Introduced to a world where mana means power Ember Avest is forced to recognize the world she knew is no more. Helping Mereolena Vermillion return to...
53.1K 1.4K 8
𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™„π™‰π™€π™Žπ™, and purest beauty on the land appears out of nowhere bringing such a big chaos to those who he captures his beauty. βŒ— various! b...
70.3K 2.1K 24
" 'It'll be easier if we fly there. Where is your broom?" I felt awkward. 'Errrrr, I don't have one. Not that I know how to fly anyway," He...
17.8K 561 30
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...