It's A Gay Thing

بواسطة Hey_Its_Ace

When it comes to relationships, Pristina Lockhart has fallen head over heels for Danielle Westbrook, a lesbia... المزيد

1 //
2 //
3 //
4 //
5 //
6 //
7 //
8 //
9 //
10 //
11 //
13 //
14 //
15 //
16 //
17 //
18 //
19//
20 //
21 //
22 //
23 //
24 //
25 //

12 //

8.9K 383 98
بواسطة Hey_Its_Ace

12 // Dani

Did I buy everything? I look through my shopping cart. I'm at the grocery store, buying ingredients for my date with Pris. We're cooking together. Well, baking. I've never paid attention to the difference. As long as it's producing edible meals, it's all the same to me.

I exiled my three friends to have the apartment all to myself. Knowing how Pris feels about them, I'd rather just be between and her. An intimate date is long overdue.

I think I've got everything. I buy the food and carry it back home. She'll be there in about fifteen minutes. Hopefully, this will go well. I didn't tell her that we were going to bake, then watch a movie then finish up. It's all a surprise and I'm praying she's a better cook than me. I get by... nothing more.

Opening the door to my flat reveals the face of Champ. He pants, staring at me. The way Pris loves Champ makes me smile. He's my favorite dog in the world. She's my favorite person in the world. Ideally, we can become one big family.

He follows me into the kitchen, where I place everything onto the vacant counters. I think I've got everything. I hope she likes chocolate. She's got to love chocolate. All girls love chocolate. What if she didn't? I need to stop stressing out like that.

The doorbell rings. I slide to the front door. Yes, slide. The wooden floor is so slippery that you can skate in your socks to whatever destination you choose. Mine happened to be the front door. I open up to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen so far in my life.

"Hey, I'm a little early, sorry about that," Pris smiles at me.

"No problem," I reply, gesturing for her to come in.

I close the door behind her and take a good look at her. She's wearing a dark red dress. I think it's called an A line dress. Not totally certain, but she looks - dangerous. The red gives her such an edge.

She turns around and hands me her jacket, smiling at me. I take it and realize that it's the black leather jacket I gave her ages ago.

"You stole it. It's mine," I tell her, in a small voice.

"You gave it to me. And I didn't give it back."

"Precisely, you stole it."

"You still consented in the giving part."

"Because I thought you understood the 'giving back' part."

"I clearly did, isn't it back in your hands?"

I glance at my jacket, then look back up to her smug grin. She makes my heart beat faster. I hang it on the hanger and spin around to see that Champ has said hello to her as well. She pets my dog and starts playing with him. Her fingers stroke his head. She looks up at me and I lead her to the kitchen.

"So what are we doing?" she asks impatiently, leaning against the dining room table. The dining room table is our kitchen. I forgot to mention that.

"Cake!" I practically yell out.

She chuckles, "So basically I'm gonna ruin my dress."

"Basically," I answer. "But you could always take it off."

Pris smiles and blushes really hard. It's adorable. She walks towards me. I thought she was about to kiss me but she brushes shoulders with me, to inspect the products I bought. She looks back at me.

"Have you ever done this before?"

I shake my head, "Not successfully."

She smiles and starts to give me instructions. She gives me all the stirring. Her eyes focus on my struggle but I still try to do my best. I hesistantly show her the result.

"You didn't beat the batter enough," she states, noticing the texture I imagine. "My dad's a baker; I know what it should look like."

I scratch the back of my head and let her take care of it.

"How many times did you try before?" she asks.

"Twice."

"And?"

"Total disasters."

She laughs, "No wonder."

I glare at her, "Thanks princess."

Pris bites her lip and turns her body away from me. My eyes naturally rotate to her behind. She has a nice ass. It's pretty small but perky. I wonder how it feels to have her grind against me -

"You make the fudge," she tells me, cutting my thought off.

"Okay," I mumble, grabbing the bowl.

Pris beats the batter with all her strength. She wasn't kidding; she's really got this. I start to mimic her, in order to get this right. After a couple of minutes, she turns to me, as to inspect the content of my bowl and seems disappointed again.

"It's not supposed to look like that," she tells me. I awkwardly smile and hope she forgives me for making her do all the work. "Beat it more."

"But I did," I cry back, giving up.

She rolls her eyes, Pris' talent, and snatches the bowl out of my hand. She stirs that content as well. I feel useless. But I don't want to poison anyone. Can fudge poison you? I don't want to find out. I watch her do all the work nonetheless. I just let her do her thing as I sit at the dinning room table, observing her and checking her out.

She finishes the whole preparation and sets the icing bowl on the table next to me. She closes the oven door, with the cake inside, ready to bake.

It then occurs to me that we didn't eat dinner. I shrug and grab the bowl of icing and taste it with one finger. This can do for dinner. It's so good. Such a childish pleasure. I dig into the icing again and Pris glares at me. It does seem unfair that I'd get the fun part when I've practically done nothing.

I rise up to my feet and approach her, handing her the bowl. I smirk at her, as she snags it. Just as she seizes the recipient, my finger comes crashing down her cheek, leaving a trace of chocolate. I start laughing at her surprise. She looks a little pissed, but gets her revenge, by sliding her fingers across the edges of the chocolate bowl and dirtying my cheek as well.

We both laugh and start fighting with the chocolate icing, trying to smudge the other's one's face the most. Both still giggling, I take the bowl out of her hands and place it on the counter. My arm wraps around the back of her waist, and I pull her closer to me. Her cheeks redden, under the chocolate. She stares in my eyes, then at my lips, then back in my eyes.

I stick my finger under her chin and lead her towards my lips. We kiss. My whole body heats up. It's amazing and quite frankly, I don't know how to further explain it. I put my hand on my hip and keep her tight, against me.

I gently pull away, our lips still close. I crack a smile as I watch her open her eyes back up to gaze into mine. It's obvious that she got turned on by a gesture as simple as a kiss. A kiss is a connection. We both felt that connection.

I brush a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear, "You're adorable Pris."

She blushes so hard and chuckles. It only proves what I just said. I lean back in, and whisper in her ear, "Your lips feel so good, I just want more of you."

Her arms wrap around my neck, to keep me near that area. She keeps her body pressed up against mine. I can tell that she's blushing harder than before. I take the opportunity to stimulate her neck, by planting kisses all along its length. She softly moans; I almost lose my composure at that point.

She pushes me off lightly, a little uncomfortable, "Dani, I - I can't do this."

"I'm sorry, you just make me feel so good and I don't want that feeling to end."

"I just need time. And a committed relationship."

"I wanna be with you, that's not the issue."

"Then what is the issue?" I sense she's getting an attitude.

"I don't feel like you always let me in."

"You're not keeping your promises lately, and your friends always come before me. Of course, I'm hesitant."

I shrug and let her go. We start making dinner, something really simple. We eat. We even have some of the cake. Yet, it's mostly silent or very casual talk. The whole vibe we had created earlier in the night had disappeared. I don't want to lose her. However, if she thinks she can do better than me, we might as well not even try.

We wrap it up pretty quickly. We make her way towards the door and she looks very - sad. It pains me. I don't want her to leave. But she isn't much more cooperative in conversation than I am. I grab my jacket and hand it back to her.

"It's your jacket Dani."

"What's mine is yours."

Her hand touches my jacket, "I don't wanna leave right now."

"It's getting late. I don't want you going home alone in the dark."

"I'll be okay, I can still stay a bit."

Before I can protest her decision, her lips come crashing down on mine. Her hands hold my cheeks and we kiss. It gets rough as the passion intensifies. I drop the jacket and head for her neck, which makes her let out a soft moan, just like the last time. I pick her up, something she was clearly not expecting because her eyes widened and she bit her lip, and carried her to my bedroom. It feels like a cliché romantic erotic escapade. But you know what, for once I don't mind cliché. I don't mind it if it means I can enjoy it with Pris.

She continues kissing me, even when I lay her down onto my bed. I'm on top of her and we're just making out. It feels extraordinary. I could kiss her like this for ages. My body would carry on craving her, in this intense passion. She rolls over me and crawls on top. I sit up and she's straddling me, moving in to kiss my neck.

Pris starts to close her eyes and appreciates my lips travelling along her neck, and soon, her breasts. I take her dress off, leaving her only in her underwear, and unhook her bra. She smiles at me, a little nervously, but we continue kissing.

And just like that, we make love. To my friends, though, I'll say we fucked. But I know deep down that I made love to her.

During the whole scene, Drake's "Shut It Down" played in my head. It made me even more eager to please her. And through moans and awkward giggles, she ended up cuddling next to me. I thought she might have to leave soon. Just the thought is enough to ruin my mood.

"Are you leaving?" I ask her quickly.

"I don't ever wanna leave," she replies, before kissing me.

--

SORRY FOR THE EVEN LONGER WAIT.

I had to finish this project for school, which was to write a novel. I did! It's now on Amazon (check my profile) and I hope this excuse satisfies you for my lack of writing.

If you liked this chapter, remember to vote for it! And you can always comment anything you'd like about it.

Have an amazing week! x

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

309K 4.2K 28
(IN EDITING) Dana Lockhart is an average teenage girl struggling with the fact that she's a lesbian. When she recieves a journal for her 16th birthda...
624 174 18
"Were we a lie? Were we even real?" Every teen goes through that stage through life where they are trying to find themselves who they are really some...
41.7K 1.2K 32
| COMPLETED | 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 {𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝} As model and influencer...
8.4K 358 9
While trapped in her school, you and Larissas friendly bond soon becomes something more...