Fraser's Lover

By liyah_meerekat

In this story, you meet an orange-haired gentleman named Jamie Fraser, as you come acquainted you start to fa... More

Sassenach
About Jamie
The kidnapping
Being interogated by the king
interrogation

The castle

209 3 0
By liyah_meerekat

Once I made it to the castle, it was gorgous but not from my time...I was here not to long ago..what the actual fuck...this same exact castle was destroyed it was in pieces what's going on nothing makes sense...I got a lot of weird looks from the people here...I just became aware of my appearance...I was in a slip and you could see my brassiere....not appropriate at all....and after getting clean up...of course I get interrogated by the king....oh my lord I just wanna go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
680K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
656K 40.1K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...