Supercorp Oneshots

By chiefmolly

I promise the spelling and grammar get better. Writing isn't my forte but I have some ideas and this is the r... More

The Perfect Night
Singing in the Shower
Winner
Rao, Yes
Old Together
High School part 1
high school
Nerves
Reception
Honeymoon Part 1
Honeymoon part 2
Honeymoon part 3
Honeymoon part 4
THANK YOU!
Apology
Super Couple
Drinking
Danver's Mysteries
Pallets
Truth or Dare
Soulmate Pt 1
20 to 1
Soulmate Pt 2
Amnesia
Soulmate Pt 3
Soulmate Pt 4
Meddling
Meddling Part 2
Soulmates Pt 5

One Day

3.1K 90 11
By chiefmolly

"Oh, my Darling, I know. I see you here every year. I see you every day and night. I stand beside you and hold hands with our grandchildren whenever you do. If I could tell you, I would tell you everyday that I am here. Our kids are so grown now and it's amazing to see. If only you knew I am here with your parents and Alex. We knew that your life would go on past mine when we were young. One day we will see each other again.

I am with you forever and always Kara. I am  the person you see in the corner of your eye whenever you are sad. I am watching over you to make sure you stay safe when you go on walks. I love you my dear. One day soon I will be able to tell you that in person darling.

I wish you could know that I am with you always. I am here hugging you without you realizing when you are crying at night from missing me. One day soon I will be able to actually embrace you on the sad and happy days.

I've been gone for 6 years my love but when you come to me, we will have forever together and that is what I want you to hold on to when you have hard days. One day soon we will be together."

This is what I said to the woman I love, Kara, when she comes to my grave in tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 26.4K 27
Kara and Lena fanfic in which Kara is obviously bisexual and Lena is gay and in love. Finished! :-) SEQUEL- A Danvers and a Luthor
573K 24.4K 200
Various small stories about the reader's life as Lena's wife. Prompts by: Janafo28
111K 3K 43
One shots of Sanvers and Supercorp mostly, but I take requests. Send me an idea if you have one you'd like to see.
4.4K 70 18
Kara and Lena start to become friends. Kara has a boyfriend and thinks she's inlove, she isn't of course. After Kara and Lena soon become friends to...