Jocelyn Kujo x Male Reader

By Victor_TheRiper

Jocelyn Kujo, a 18 year old female teenager who has been in locked up in jail behind bars, but somehow she di... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Jocelyn's Evil Spirit
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 Enter Noriaki Kakyoin
Chp.4 Help In Need
Chp.5 Saving Kakyoin/(YN)'s Story
Chp.6 The Curse Of Dio
Ch.7 The Tower Of Grey
Chp.8 Enter Jean Pierre Polneraff
Chp.9 Decisive Fight
Chp.10 Polneraff Joins The Crew
Chp.11 Encountering Dark Blue Moon Pt.1
Chp.12 Encountering Dark Blue Moon Pt.2
Chp.13 The Perverted Orangutan: Strength
Chp.14 The Devil Encounters
Chp.15 A Traitor On The Lose!?
Chp.16 Encountering Yellow Temperance Pt.1
Chp.17 Encountering Yellow Temperance Pt.2
Chp.18
Chp.19 The Mirror Stand Appears
Chp.20 Hol Horse and Centerfold/Avdol's Death?!
Chp.21 Avdol is Alive
Chp.22 Josephine Encounters The Empress
Chp.23 Encountering Wheel Of Fortune
Chp.24 Enyaba's Justice Pt.1
Chp.25 Enyaba's Justice Pt.2
Chp.26 Steely Dan: The Lovers Pt.1
Chp.27 Steely Dan: The Lovers Pt.2
Chp.28 The End Of Steely Dan
Chp.30 Lali-Ho: Death 13 Pt.2
Chp.31 The End Of Death 13
Chp.32 Hail 2 U: Judgement Pt.1
Chp.33 Hail 2 U: Judgement Pt.2
Chp.34 Avdol Is Back!/End Of Judgement
Chp.35 Encountering High Priestess Pt.1
Chp.36 End Of High Priestess
Chp.37 New Threats Are Coming
Chp.38 Iggy Joins The Crew/Geb's N'doul Pt.1
Chp.39 Iggy/ Geb's N'Doul Pt.2
Chp.40 Iggy/Geb's N'Ndoul Pt.3
Chp.41 The End Of Geb's N'Doul
Chp.42 Oingo Boingo Brothers: Zenyatta and Mondatta Pt.1
Chp.43 Oingo Boingo Brother: Zenyatta and Mondatta Pt.2
Chp.44 The End Of Oingo Boingo Brother Pt.3
Chp.45 Enter The God Of Death: Anubis Pt.1
Chp.46 The God Of Death: Anubis Pt.2
Chp.47 The End Of Anubis Pt.3
Chp.48 Encountering Bastet's Mariah Pt.1
Chp.49 Encountering Bastet's Mariah Pt.2
Chp.50 The End Of Mariah Pt.3
Chp.51 Encountering Alessi
Chp.52 Alessi/The Return Of OG Josephine
Chp.53 Encountering D'Arby The Gambler Pt.1
Chp.54 End Of D'Arby The Gambler Pt.2
Chp.55 Hol Horse's Death
Chp.56 Encountering Pet Shop
Chp.57 Iggy vs Pet Shop/(YN) To The Rescue
Chp.58 Noriaki Kakyoin Returns
Chp.59 Enter Vanilla Ice
Chp.60 Encountering Vanilla Ice Pt.1
Chp.61 End Of Vanilla Ice Pt.2
Chp.62
Chp.63 Enter Dio
Chp.64
Chp.65 The Spirit With Vengeance
Chp.66 DIO's World Pt.1
Chp.67 DIO's World Pt.2/Kakyoin's Message
Chp.68 DIO's World Pt.3
Chp.69 DIO's World Pt.4
Chp.70 DIO's World Pt.5/(YN)'s Return
Chp.71 Jocelyn's Spirit
Chp.72 The Ultimate Bizarre Showdown
Chp.73 The End Of Dio
Chp.74 The Aftermath Pt.1
Chp.75 The Aftermath Pt.2
Final Chapter: Lemon With A Crusader๐Ÿ‹
Ending Credits
Coming Really Really REALLY Soon
Bonus Chapter

Chp.29 Lali-Ho: Death 13 Pt.1

3.9K 98 49
By Victor_TheRiper

As the Crusaders arrive to The Unite Arab Of Emirates, the crusaders had to fight a stand that had to do with the sun in a middle of a dessert. For somehow, they manage to defeat the stand user after all. Wasn't that much of a big deal, he was smart but yet dumb. So after they defeated the stand user and his stand, the sun. They all arrive to a small town in Arab to book a hotel to sleep for one night to get some rest for tomorrow...but then we focus on Kakyoin this time. As we go inside his dream somehow...inside his dream, he suddenly woke up as he was in some sort of amusement park...he doesn't remember being there and yet he was on his pajamas, but he did remember traveling in the dessert of Saudi Arabia with the others....but doesn't remember being here in a amusement park...and yet he started to hear a baby cry for some reason...Suddenly, a green ballon was floating towards Kakyoin with something holding onto it...Kakyoin catches the ballon as he grabs the card that was tied up...the card was a tarot card....and that tarot card says...

Kakyoin: Death 13!?

Suddenly, the card started to move itself as the image of the card suddenly started to come out from the card as the image inside of it came out and shown itself with a smiley clown face and yet the clothes of a reaper and holding on a scythe...

Kakyoin: Wh-What is that?! I-Is that stand!? It can't be!

Death 13: Lali-Ho!

Death 13, that's the name, then swings the scythe to Kakyoin as for some reason...I'm the real world, Kakyoin woke up from his sleep as he screamed in fear....

Kakyoin: AAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!

Polnareff: Kakyoin! Kakyoin! Take it easy!

Kakyoin: H-Huh?

Polnareff: Come in, take it easy man. You almost scream like that one girl from The Exorcist.

Kakyoin: Where are we?

Polnareff: Dont ask stupid question. Come on, up and Adam. After breakfast, we are taking to the sky.

Kakyoin: ...Man. I had a terrible nightmare. That really scared the crap out of me.

Polnareff: You don't say? Come on then, tell me. I wanna hear all about it.

Kakyoin: B-But the thing is...I don't remember about it...I somehow forgot about the dream.

Polnareff: Come again?

Kakyoin: I don't remember the nightmare, but I do know is that it was a terrifying dream.

Polnareff: Oh well. We can talk about this later, but we have to get change and ready to go to our next destination. So get up and change.

Polnareff leaves the room as he packs his stuff ready as for Kakyoin, as he was about to get up out from the bed, he then notice red marks from his blanket as he also notice there was a cut on his hand...

Kakyoin: A cut in my hand? ...how did it get there?

Kakyoin somehow ignores it as he heals it with a bandage as he goes and starts to change into his clothes...

-MINUTES LATER-

Minutes goes by as Polnareff and Kakyoin arrive to the airport to notice Jocelyn, (YN) and Joesphine already there, and yet Joseph arguing to the person that sold him the plan...

Polnareff: Whats up? Some kind of argument?

Jocelyn: Yeah.

(YN): Hey Kakyoin. You don't seem good. You alright?

Kakyoin: O-Oh. Yeah I'm fine. It's just...I had a nightmare that all.

(YN): Well, that's something new from you.

Kakyoin: Yeah. It's just-

Josephine: Listen here buster! You either let us take the plane that I bought with my money, or I can just ask for my money back!

Plane Owner: Okay look! We will let you ride this plane, but for only one condition: you have to take this baby with you to a doctor. He has a high fever of 102 Celsius.

A lady then was carrying a baby from a basket as Kakyoin started to notice something about it...

Kakyoin Mind: A baby? ....now that I think about it...I kinda remember hearing a baby crying in my nightmare...weird...

Joseph: *sighs* very well then.

The lady then hands Joseph the baby as he agrees to take the baby to a doctor once they arrive to their next destination...

Polnareff: Hang on now. We might not be able to fit in on the plane...

Josephine: Crap. Now what.

(YN): All of you can fit. I'll catch you guys up.

Jocelyn: Huh? What are you saying (YN)?

(YN): All four of you alongside with the baby should go on the plane. I'll catch up with y'all.

Josephine: But how? You don't even have a ride.

(YN): *Whistles*

As (YN) whistled, a loud motor was heard as a flaming bike gave a turn and was coming towards (YN) as his Hell Cycle arrived...

(YN): Problem Solved.

Josephine: Oh right, your Hell Cycle.

Jocelyn: Good thinking (YN).

Josephine: Well then, everyone besides (YN) hop on.

Josephine then gets on the plane as he starts it as Kakyoin and Polnareff got on from the back alongside with the baby, before Jocelyn can even get on the plane, she then looks back at (YN) as she notice (YN) was ready to follow them, she then walks over to him as (YN) notice...

(YN): Oh hey Jocelyn. Shouldn't you be ready to get on the plane with the others?

Jocelyn: Yeah, but I just came by to tell you something...

Jocelyn then got a bit closer to (YN) as she then places her hand onto (YN)'s shoulder, blushes a little, looks at him and says to him...

Jocelyn: Be careful while riding...

(YN) smiles at her as he replies...

(YN): I will.

They both started starring at each other for a while as Joseph shouts out...

Josephine: Hey Jocelyn! Hurry it up! We cant waste time!

Jocelyn: I'm coming old hag! ...again, be careful (YN).

(YN): I will, now go. Their waiting for you.

Jocelyn then goes back as she then hops on the plane with the others as Josephine starts riding the plane to get ready to fly it, as he does, (YN) started following him with his Hell Cycle as the crusaders are off....

-MINUTES LATER-

As Josephine and the others continue their flight on the plane while (YN) follows them on his Hell Cycle, Jocelyn was starring outside as she was somehow thinking about (YN) for some reason...she thinks about him the fact that he was there for her since the beginning of their journey, he had her side, never leaves her and will always save her from trouble, and all that thinking about (YN) somehow made her smile a little...

Josephine: Hey Jocelyn, what are you smiling about?

Jocelyn: ...Nothing really.

Josephine: Hmm.

Polnareff: *yawns* Oh my. This flight is really getting me tired. Mr.Joestar, if you don't mind I'll be taking a little nap.

Josephine: Sure thing.

Kakyoin: *yawns* same here.

As Polnareff and Kakyoin both went to take a little nap at the same time. Minutes go by as they were still napping. And for some reason, the baby opens his eyes to notice the two still napping as the baby smiles, closes his eyes again as we can see Kakyoin and Polnareff waking up...waking up from an amusement park, just Like Kakyoin at the beginning...weird...

Polnareff: Kakyoin?!

Kakyoin: Polnareff!?

Polnareff: Wh-What the hell is going on!? What is this?! Where the hell are we!? Where is Mr.Joestar and Jocelyn!?! And...are we in some amusement park!?

Kakyoin: Th-This...This is the same dream I had in the morning! But now we're both in the same dream!

Polnareff: A dream!? ....Phew. That's a relief. I was getting scared for a bit, but since this is a dream. All we can do is relax and wait until we wake up-

Kakyoin: How can we relax if we have the same dream!?!

Polnareff: Hmmm. I suppose you have a point. But how can you be sure that this will be problem??

Kakyoin: Once I was a awake, I notice a cut on my hand this morning as well!

Polnareff: A cut? By who?

Kakyoin: ...If I remember correctly, it has to be the enemy stand I encounter here, Death 13!

Polnareff: An enemy stand?! Here in this dream?

Kakyoin: Yes.

Polnareff: HaHa! Now I get it, you were paranoid because you had a dream about stands! Oh man Kakyoin, you do crack me up.

Kakyoin: You're wrong! I wasn't dreaming about stands! A stand was in my dream!

Polnareff: That's what I said, you were dreaming about stands-

Kakyoin: NRAAGH! You still don't get it do you!?!

Suddenly, they heard a voice saying...

???: Lali-Ho! Are you really that stupid, Polnareff!?!

Suddenly, a mega phone then popped out out of nowhere as it was speaking...

???: Lali-Ho! Allow me to welcome you to my humble of bone! Welcome to the world of dreams as I am the grim Reaper!

Polnareff: A Mega phone!?

Suddenly, the mega phone was breaking into pieces as for some reason, by the looks of it someone was coming out from the mega phone as it shown itself a Finley clown creepy face...

Polnareff: What the hell is that!?!

Kakyoin: Be on your guard Polnareff! That thing is the stand enemy, Death 13!!

The stand, Death 13, burst out from the mega phone as it revealed itself as it goes after Polnareff...

Kakyoin: Heirophant Green! Come forth!

Polnareff: Silver Chariot!

They tried summoning their stands, but somehow, their stands didn't seem to appeared somehow...

Kakyoin: What?! Why can't I summon Heirophant?! What is this!?

Polnareff: I can't summon Chariot as well! Is it because we're in some kind of twisted dream!!?

Death 13 then grabbed Polnareff by the neck as it started choking him...Polnareff tried swinging punches at Death 13, but couldn't even hit it the fact it's invisible to hit...

Death 13: Are you really that dumb Polnareff?! Only a stand can defeat a stand! Now hold still as I make you not only sleep longer, but kill you and die! Lali-Ho!

Kakyoin: Polnareff!!

As Death 13 was ready to swing its scythe to kill Polnareff, somehow Polnareff was starting to vanish, as for somehow in the real world, he was waking up from his nap that Josephine was waking him up...

Polnareff: H-Huh? Wha?

Josephine: Hey Polnareff! You up?

Polnareff: Y-Yeah I am...wh-what is is Mr.Joestar?

Josephine: Looks like our little buddy here has finish doing his business on his diaper. Do us a favor and change his diaper. Once your done, you can go back to your nap and never bother you again.

Polnareff: *sighs* alright then.

Polnareff started changing the baby's diaper. As he was done, he told Jocelyn to help her putting a new pair a diaper on the baby...meanwhile, back at the dream with Kakyoin...he started to sweat a lot and to become a bit afraid about death 13...

Death 13: Lali-Hoo!!!!!

Kakyoin: NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Back at the real world, Kakyoin started to panic while in his sleep as he started screaming...

Kakyoin: AAAAAGH!!! No leave me alone! Get away Get away!!!

Josephine: Kakyoin!? What's wrong!?!

Jocelyn: Hey Kakyoin! What's wrong!?

Kakyoin: Stop it! Stop It! Stop!!!

Kakyoin started swing his arms and legs like a crazy person as he kicks Josephine towards her face as he caused him to lose control of the plane...

Josephine: Shit! I lost control!

Jocelyn: What?! You don't mean we're gonna crash are we!?

Polnareff: He's been like this since the morning!

Jospehine: I don't care just calm his ass down before we crash!

Jocelyn: Old hag! You better control this plane fast before it's too late!

As for (YN) riding his Hell Cycle, he notice Jocelyn and the others are losing control on the plane...

(YN): What the! Their about to crash! The hell is happening!? I gotta save them before they crash!

As (YN) presses on the gas to move faster to save his friends, back on the dream, Kakyoin then was tied up as Death 13 says to him...

Death 13: Kakyoin! You need to pull yourself together Pronto! We're gonna crash cause of you and get us all killed! Especially my user!

Kakyoin: User!? Wait! So the baby is the stand user!?! I-I don't get it! How's that possible! He's barely a 6 months old by the looks of it!

Death 13: Wrong! I'm 11 months! Almost a year! I may be a baby and take dumps on my diaper but I am a genius! And I know a hell a lot of things better than you fools!

Kakyoin Mind: A stand within a dream! I have to find a way to let Mr.Joestar and Jocelyn know that the baby is the stand user!

Kakyoin pulls out a knife as he started cutting himself on his right arm trying to wake himself up...but yet he's still on the dream and not waking up...

Kakyoin: I-I'm not waking up!

Death 13: Hehehe Lali-Ho. Looks like no once's is gonna notice your cutting yourself with a knife that small like my wee wee. Besides, you can hurt yourself all you want  in this dream, but it won't wake you up. As long you are sleep, I completely control everything I owe from your precious dream. My stand Death 13 enters the unguarded mental state of sleep.

Kakyoin: Damn it!

Back at the real world as Josephine is trying to control the plane...

Jocelyn: Whats wrong old hag!? We're about to crash any damn minute!

Josephine: The controls! It's too hard to control the plane back!

The plane was about to hit a boulder which somehow don't know how is it there or where did it come from...until suddenly, a long flaming chains popped out as the flaming chains was wrapping around the plane...

Josephine: These chains! That means-

Jocelyn: (YN)!

(YN): Okay! Here goes!

(YN) suddenly leaps out from his Hell Cycle while holding on the chains as he landed on the ground and his feet started dragging due to the plane still going...he uses his whole strength of his stand to stop the plane from crashing...and yet, he manages to stop the plane as he was relief to save his friends, and especially Jocelyn...after all that, just made Kakyoin woke up somehow....as (YN) manages to save their friends from being crash....they survive but yet they are stranded in the middle of the desert.

-TIMESKIP TO NIGHT TIME-

It was already night time as Joseph started off a fire made with sticks Polnareff found...

Polnareff: Well, we were lucky to survive. And Kakyoin. It's all your fault that this happen. Just what the hell is wrong with you?

Kakyoin: I-I don't know...I feel like...that terrible dream I had caused all this mess...and when I wake up...I feel exhausted...I don't know...

Josephine: Hey, cheer up now. It's been a month now since we left to Japan. We have been encountering enemies non stop ever since the beginning.

Jocelyn: Hey old man. Looks like the baby's fever's finally gone down.

Josephine: Thank goodness the little one is safe and sound. If anything were to happen to this little guy, I would never forgive myself.

(YN): Hey Ms.Joestar, the radio survive. Should we send an S.O.S? Cause if we do, then that'll mean Dio can find us or send one of his stand users to find us but...

Josephine: We have to. For the baby's sake.

Joseph goes to check on the radio. Back with Kakyoin, as he was sitting their, as he notice something on his left arm...blood...

Kakyoin: I thought I felt some twitches of pain. My arms bleeding.

As Kakyoin grabs a tissue to clean off the blood, he then notice something that scared him, his arm was carved in letters...

Kakyoin: What the!? Since when I got these carved letters in my arm!? ...Baby? ...Stand? I can tell that this is my hand writing, but I don't remember doing this! D-Did I do this!?

Kakyoin pulls out his knife from his pocket to check on it...

Kakyoin: There isn't any blood on the knife. But it seems where made with this blade. Did I forget something that has to do with my arm?!

The baby then was seeing everything to Kakyoin...

Baby Mind: Damn it! I was told he was clever! But I never knew he would carve letters on his arm to wake himself up.

Kakyoin looks at the baby as the baby quickly turns around...

Kakyoin: Wh-What was the look on that baby's face!? It was like he delivered looked away at the exact moment I looked at him! Wait! ...Baby..Stand. Baby..Stand. No! It can't be!

Kakyoin started walking towards the baby as he then says...

Kakyoin: I-I think I might be losing my mind! But I'm starting to think...

Kakyoin grabs the baby rough and says...

Kakyoin: That this baby is the stand user!

Kakyoin made the baby cry as it made Josephine notice...

Josephine: Hey Hey Hey now! What's the deal Kakyoin! Come on now, that's rough! You could have strangle the boy.

Kakyoin: ...M-My apologies.

Josephine: There There now little one. Why not we make you something to eat. I'm sure you will love the meal I'm going to make you.

Polnareff, Jocelyn and (YN) then were starting to be worried about Kakyoin...

Polnareff: Say Jocelyn, (YN). It looks like poor Kakyoin is starting to lose it out here.

Jocelyn: Hmm.

(YN): It's not like him...

Polnareff: I wonder if he can will make it through the rest of the trip.

Jocelyn: We'll see. Come on, let's grab these body bags and set them up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What happens next?

-END OF CHAPTER 29-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 969 55
Jotaro Kujo, a stingy high schooler who never expected to make a friend, due to his record of kicking people's asses constantly. Noriaki Kakyoin, a...
727 65 49
Hiroko Hoshino is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world gets turned upside down when she is shot with a mysterious arrow that gives...
5.4K 143 26
this is my first story, hope you like it! :) โ€ผ๏ธThis story includes part 3, 4, 5, and 6 so beware of spoilersโ€ผ๏ธ
29.4K 1.1K 18
When a young archaeologist with no recollection of her past teams up with a group of crusaders, Quinn Forester realizes that the blur she was living...