Charmelia One Shots

By ficsbymaria

Charmelia One Shots! Tv show: Private Practice (I DO NOT OWN PRIVATE PRACTICE, THIS IS A FANFICTION) Ship nam... More

Jealously
Amelia's Tik Tok Addiction
Sick Day
Office Sex
Nightmare
Charmelia meets Bechloe

Amelia comes out to Addison

557 14 5
By ficsbymaria

- Hey - Addison walked in the room and sat beside Amelia.

- Hi - Amelia replied.

- You're okay? - Addison put her hand on Amelia's back.

- Addie - Amelia faced the redhead.

- I need to tell you something -

- Of course, what is it Amy? - Addison smiled.

- I - Amelia started.

- I think I am bisexual - Amelia looked down and closed her eyes.

- Amelia - Addison laughed softly and brought the younger women's chin up.

- I will love you no matter what, do you hear me? - Addison smiled.

Amelia smiled and hugged Addison.

- Thank you, I knew you would understand - A tear ran down Amelia's cheek.

- Also, it was easy to figure it out, you stare at every women's boobs when they're taking, especially Charlotte - Addison laughed.

- No I don't! -

- You can't deny the gay - Addison gave Amelia a tap on the shoulder.

- So can't you - Amelia smirked.

- What? -

- You know what, when you came back from visiting Derek you only talked about Meredith - Amelia laughed.

- What? No, I didn't, Meredith is just a very nice person - Addison replied.

- Andddd hot - Amelia added.

- Shut up Amelia - Addison rolled her eyes playfully.

Amelia chuckled and hugged her ex sister in law.

- Thank you, again, Addie - Amelia smiled.

- Always - Addison returned the smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...