The Revelation

By Rddudd

The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT T... More

The seven are back together
Embarrassed and ashamed
It shouldn't make a difference
In session
Senior ditch day
How do you know?
The rat
Sweet sweet revenge
Objectionable content
Judge, jury, and executioner
Two wrongs
I truly didn't understand
One helluva long day
I wouldn't dream of it
Start talking
Off the roof
Prime example
On the rocks
We didn't mean to interrupt
Captain's table
One ounce
You were just leaving
Good intentions
No escape
Lesson learned
Pay attention
Past sins
24 hours
Signs
Exactly
You're a meanie
Too young
Summer's almost over
I've got this
Our daughter
Cell
Livid yet calm
Take a seat
You're way off base
I agree darlin'
Lonely road
Downward spiral
Back on track
Two birds one stone
Scholarship
Stacey's motivation
My generosity comes with stipulations
Uninvited guests
The only test I ever hoped to fail
Higher power
Think before you speak
Before we face the music
Oh honey
Back home
It's not that deep
One more time
Are you finished?
Are you even serious?
A few calls
You will apologize
Regardless
Tears and fears
Seafood
Walking a very thin line
Welcome to stay
Submitting to authority
Maegan
Cake
Not too busy
Carry me
Who knew
Next time
Drop it
Pick up your blocks
Grown-up time
Showing off
That's not your call
Don't rush
Luxury of time
I'm sure we are
I didn't even
No greater pain
Another cup of tea
The Revelation

I bet

1.1K 35 7
By Rddudd

Mike's room

Lisa's pov

"YOU WERE ARRESTED, FOR CHRISSAKE, LISA! You're getting twenty more as promised and you will count them without complaint. Am I clear?" Mike was obviously still livid but his calm demeanor was fading fast. He slapped the belt down hard across the center of my bottom, further reddening the stripe already branded upon my backside.

"Yes sir," I said in a forced whisper, my throat raw from crying so hard.

"The pain you're experiencing now, Lisa, cannot possibly rival the pain I felt receiving that phone call at 6am, informing me that my daughter had been arrested. Seeing you behind bars, confined in that jail cell, hurt me in ways you cannot possibly imagine. The beautiful amazing wonderful girl I raised from the age of six, locked up like a common criminal..."

Hearing his voice catch, I knew Mike was crying, or fighting back tears at the very least and that made me want to crawl in a hole and die. I was a shit daughter. Mike and Shane sacrificed so much of their own lives to be our guardians and this is how I repay them.

"That is a pain no parent should ever have to experience and I pray when you have kids of your own, Lisa, you never will."

"I'm sorry, Mike," I whispered softly, my face still buried in his pillow. I don't even know if he heard me.

He slapped the belt down hard across the back of my knees again, causing me to gasp, the severity of the stroke taking my breath away.

"Count," he said flatly, successfully masking his emotions, allowing him to administer the remainder of my punishment.

"One," I said sighing. At least now I know the end's in sight.

Mike spanked my thigh crisply with the palm of his hand. The slapping sound echoed off the walls.

"You should know to follow the count with sir," he growled, as he pinched my bottom so hard, I squealed. "Don't let it happen again, or I'll start from the beginning," he warned.

The belt came down again.

"Two sir," I said through tears, wiping them from my eyes, only for them to reappear quickly.

Mike strapped the crease of my bottom.

"Three sir," I hissed in pain. I wanted so badly to reach back and rub my throbbing backside but I didn't dare, for fear of reprisal.

Mike continued to expertly wield his makeshift strap with deadly force and accuracy, like Indiana Jones with his whip. I was sure I would break by stroke ten but somehow I found the resolve to persevere. I felt I owed it to him.

After several unbearable strokes across the back of my legs, I finally heard myself saying, "Twenty sir."

Mike laid the belt on his bed.

"Stand up, Lisa."

I slowly lifted my head and pushed up with my arms to support the weight of my upper body. I was dreading standing upright and for good reason. The skin on the back of my thighs and backside felt like I had a thousand paper cuts that were doused in lemon juice and then coated with salt. I inhaled sharply and bit the inside of my cheek to keep from cursing outloud, while I played an extraordinary symphony of profanities in my head.

"Remember what Shane and I told you about life not affording you as many second chances the older you get?" Mike asked, once I was facing him and he had my attention.

I nodded.

"Yes sir."

"You should thank your lucky stars that the Admiral got you one this morning." Mike gave me a firm swat on the butt and said, "Next time, you might not be as fortunate, so don't let it happen again." He pointed his finger at me. "Understand?"

"Yes sir," I said, rubbing my sore bottom. If this is what happens when I'm lucky, I hate to think how bad it would be if I was ever arrested again and my luck had run out.

Mike hugged me and said, "You know I love you, sweetheart."

"I know, Mike," I whispered softly.

"Good. Now, go to your room, you're grounded." He sent me off with one more firm swat.

Later that night, before Lisa's bedtime. Shane's room

Shane's pov

"Pull your pajama pants down below your bottom and bend over my bed."

"But, Shane, Mike already spanked me really hard. Can't we start my bedtime spankings tomorrow? Please?" Lisa begged.

"Lisa Michelle, if I have to repeat myself, you will be receiving morning wake up spankings for the next two weeks in addition to your bedtime ones. Do I make myself clear?"

"Fine!" Lisa huffed, bending over my bed before tugging her pajama pants over her already sore bottom.

I swiftly smacked her butt with the paddle.

"Answer me properly, young lady. This is your first and only warning to respond appropriately. The next time it happens, I'll remove my belt. Understood?" I smacked her bottom again with the paddle.

"OW! YES! Yes sir, yes sir. Ok?"

"NO, IT MOST ASSUREDLY IS NOT OKAY! Your lack of respect is quite evidently reflected in the poor choices you make, which in turn lead to your frequent bouts of rule breaking and misbehaviour." I spanked her again with the paddle, hitting the top of her thighs. "Now I strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut so I may begin your bedtime spanking. Nod if I've made my point clear."

Lisa nodded in agreement.

"Good, then let's get this done and overwith. Shall we?"

Lisa nodded in confirmation so I proceeded to deliver her first of many bedtime spankings due to her arrest.

"Only ten strokes tonight." I tapped the paddle against her bottom as I spoke. "Don't assume I'll be so benevolent tomorrow."

Lisa's pov

"I bet if I acted like a baby, it'd be a lot less than ten," I mumbled under my breath, a little too loudly.

Shane stopped tapping the paddle against my bottom as he immediately tensed up.

"What did you just say?" he growled, as I felt him lean in close, his breath brushing against my cheek.

When he pulled back a little, I suddenly felt a distinct chill in the air as his dark shadow hung over me.

"Nothing," I said, hoping he actually didn't hear me. Suddenly I felt the paddle slam down on my aching bottom with enough force to ram my hips into the edge of Shane's mattress.

"Don't you dare lie to me," Shane hissed angrily in my ear, as he slapped my sit spots with the paddle.

When I remained silent, he brought the paddle down swiftly again.

"I'll keep going until you answer me so you better start talking."

He spanked me again, hard enough to make me yelp in pain so I caved.

"I said, I bet it'd be a lot less if I acted like a baby," I replied softly, now wishing I never said it in the first place and I could take it back. For a minute I didn't hear anything but the sound of Shane's angry breathing. Then I heard the sound that never fails to paralyze me as it always momentarily stops my heart from beating. The sound of his belt unbuckling.

"That's what I thought," Shane said, more disappointed than angry now.

I didn't have to wait long before I felt the wicked sting of leather branding my skin again as Shane whipped my bottom with his belt repeatedly. After the eighth or ninth stroke, I seriously thought I was going to pass out from the pain so I begged him to stop. This was just too much on top of the day's earlier events.

"Please stop, Shane, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I swear. Please just stop," I said, trying to catch my breath, as I couldn't stop crying. It wasn't so much the pain from his stiff unyielding belt striping my ass that hurt, as it was the shame I felt for saying something so coldhearted and cruel about my sister.

Shane whipped my thighs three more times before throwing his belt down in frustration.

"I don't ever want to hear you make light of her condition again. Be very grateful I didn't stripe your bottom with my cane but know if it ever happens again, you can bank on it. Do you understand me?" After every word he spoke, Shane spanked me unimaginably hard with his hand as only Shane can do.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Lifting my head off the bed, I turned to look at Shane, pleading with my eyes for forgiveness, in case my words weren't enough to soften his heart.

Shane slowly retrieved his belt from the floor and looped it back around his waist. I breathed a momentary sigh of relief until I saw him pick up the paddle.

"Ten strokes, then you're done. For tonight, anyway."

I just buried my face in his pillow and cried my way through all ten brutal strokes.

"Stand and face me, Lisa," I heard Shane command sternly.

I winced in terrible pain as I stood up. My bottom throbbed something awful as I gingerly pulled up my pajama pants. Today I've been spanked, belted, and paddled multiple times by my overbearing guardians. Wiping the snot and tears from my face, I apologized for everything I'd done before collapsing into the security, comfort, and warmth of Shane's strong arms.

"I really am sorry, Shane," I kept repeating over and over, as he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

Kissing the top of my head, he said, "I know, luv, you're forgiven." Patting me on the behind before tucking me into my sleeping bag for the night, Shane said, "Don't forget you have an early morning meeting with Dr. Curtis tomorrow, Lisa, so you better get some sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 451 38
In the vibrant tapestry of Kensington, London, the Smith family, epitomized by the siblings, grapples with the lingering echoes of parental loss. A 2...
32 0 18
Life hadn't always been easy for Joey, but she managed. Taking life into her own hands, she did what she wanted when she wanted and how. Not worrying...
17.3K 431 115
Year 2 - can be read as a stand-alone. Sophia struggles with the relationship with her somewhat old-fashioned, somewhat overbearing yet caring stepmo...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...