Autumn Leaves

By mafeeyara

Autumn only dreams of one thing: to witness the first day of Winter. But with the continuous changing of the... More

Author's Note
Autumn Leaves

Disclaimer

54 18 1
By mafeeyara

This is a work of fiction. Names, businesses, places and incidents are product of author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to the actual events, places and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Plagiarism is a crime. Do not copy this story without permission from the author.

Copyright © 2021 mafeeyara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
109K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
23.2K 291 53
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...