father's day ➳ beomryu βœ“

By jisung_clouds

❝baby, where's your mommy?❞ ✎ in which ryujin took in a lost 3-year-old π—§π—΅π—Άπ˜€ π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜† π—Άπ˜€ π—½π˜‚οΏ½... More

prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
End
Special Chapter
Yunkai book

Twelve

3.6K 227 141
By jisung_clouds

quar·an·tine /ˈkwôrənˌtēn/
makes people insane (me for example)

"h-how are you here?" ryujin uttered in complete shock. "why? am i not allowed to be here?" sungiin asked. before you attack me, nO its not park sungjin from day6. "NO!!" ryujin exclaimed. "hm.. why?" sungiin smiled sinisterly.

"y-you psycho!!" ryujin exclaimed, reaching out for the door handle, about to leave the room. "leaving already? you haven't even got your pictures taken." sungiin taunted in a sad manner. "forget the pictures!! d-don't come closer!!" ryujin yelled as she backed away to the door, eyes showing absolute fear as her brother approached her.

"step away!! get away from me!!" ryujin yelled, well.. more like begged. "or what? what are you going to do about it?" sungjin taunted. "j-just- get away from me!!" ryujin yelled, managing to open the door and run the hell away from there.

ryujin told dahyun that she wasn't feeling well, and excused herself to go home early. dahyun nodded and allowed the girl to go.

without hesitation, ryujin ran as fast as she could to her car and drove to her parents's house. bursting out in lightning speed once she arrives, ryujin ringed the doorbell as many times as she can. "come on answer the door!!" she exclaimed with sweat dripping down her face.

"young mistress shin, good morning." a maid answered, bowing respectfully. "i need to see mom and dad. now." ryujin said sternly. "your father is still at work, ma'am." the maid informed politely. "how about mother?" ryujin asked. "she's upstairs in her quarters." the maid answered.

"okay, thank you!" ryujin bowed before dashing up the stairs like usain bolt. without even knocking, ryujin bursted into her parents's room, where her mother was laying on the bed. "ryujinnie! what are you doing here- my, are you okay?" her mother asked, voiced laced with concern as she saw her daughter panting with sweat all over her.

"mom!! i-" but before ryujin could say anything, tears started flowing down her eyes. concerned, mrs shin got up from her position and gave her daughter a big hug.

"honey, what's wrong?" mrs shin ask worriedly. "mom.." ryujin started. "i'm listening.." mrs shin assured. "promise me you wont freak out." ryujin started. "what is it honey?" mrs shin asked.

ryujin then decided she'll just get to the point.

"he's back..."

well that was a mistake. as if on cue, mrs shin collapsed and passed out.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"ryujin! come in!" a sleepy heejin who was wearing pajamas greeted. ryujin just arrived in beomgyu's place in 3AM because of taking care of her mother. "what are you doing out so late?" heejin asked. "my mom passed out and she just woke up a couple hours ago.." ryujin explained.

"that's terrible! do you need anything? a drink, perhaps?" heejin asked. "i am quite thirsty but i feel bad for waking you up. i'm do sorry." ryujin apologized which earned a laugh from the maid, "nonsense! come on, what do you want to drink?" heejin asked.

"hot chocolate?" ryujin suggested with eyes shining, excited to have hot chocolate. "of course. wait in the living room, i'll bring it right there!" heejin smiled.

"no that's fine. i'll follow you in the kitchen." ryujin insisted which earned a defeated sigh from the maid before she gestured ryujin to follow.

"are they asleep?" ryujin asked. heejin nodder, "mhm. young master was very worried about you" heejin informed. "gyu was... worried for me?" she asked. the maid nodded, "of course! he is your boyfriend isn't he?" heejin flashed a smile.

"ah, right... that.." ryujin said, remembering that they're supposed to pretend. "here you go. hot chocolate. do you want marshmallows to go with it?" heejin asked.

"no thanks. marshmallows makes me hyper and i want to sleep." ryujin laughed. heejin shrugged, "okay then. here you are!" she said, sliding the cup to ryujin who took it gladly. taking a sip of the warm beverage, ryujin hummed in satisfaction as she flashed a wide smile.

"this is very good, heejin! thank you!" she praised. the said girl bowed, "no worries. tell me if you ever need anything." she said. "i will. thanks again!" ryujin smiled before bidding goodnight to the maid and heading up to her room- well, the guest room. but still.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"you look tired." that was the first thing beomgyu said to ryujin once she met him in the dining room. "yeah no shit." ryujin groaned, too lazy to wake up. daejung who was enjoying his breakfast immediately stood up to hug ryujin.

"mommy!! jungie misses you.. where did you go?" daejung asked, burying his face unto ryujin's shirt. "i had to deal with some things, jungie. don't worry." ryujin said as she gave the baby a kiss on the forehead. "and mommy! you said shit is bad! bad mommy bad bad bad!" daejung scolded.

ryujin mentally cursed at herself before changing the topic, "anyways, your father's day celebration is today, right?" ryujin clarified.

the baby nodded excitedly, "mhm!" he smiled. "how do you feel? are you excited?" ryujin asked. the baby nodded enthusiastically, "of course!! i want to show everyone that my daddy is so kind and handsome!!" the baby giggled.

ryujin smiled at that, "you love your daddy very much, huh?" she asked. "of course, mommy! jungie loves him soooo much! so so much!" daejung giggled.

right. she never thought of that. what will she do with beomgyu after the father's day celebration? theres no way they're just gonna part ways. daejung is practically attached! imagine how he would feel.

"alright. i'll head out first." ryujin told the boys. "already? its still 6:30AM! doesn't your school start at 8?" beomgyu asked. "yeah. but i have to take my graduation pictures in a nearby studio first. its tomorrow and i'm the only one without a picture." ryujin explained.

beomgyu looked at her in confusion, "aren't you supposed to take them yesterday?" he asked. ryujin nodded, "yeah. but something came in the way. i'm going now. take care, boys!" she waved and gave daejung a peck on the cheek before leaving.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"are you ready to go, jungie?" beomgyu asked. daejung nodded happily, dragging beomgyu along with him. "easy there, tiger! we still have time!" beomgyu reminded. "i know i know. i'm just very excited, daddy!!" the baby clapped happily.

"alright, jungie. hop in." beomgyu smiled, patting the passenger's seat in his SUV. yes, he has expensive sport cars like ferraris, porsches, lambos and stuff like that, but he wants daejung and him to blend in. after all, he doesn't need rumors of ryujin being a 'gold digger'.

securing daejung's seatbelt, beomgyu sat in the driver's seat and drove off to daejung's school.

"we're here, jungie." beomgyu smiled. daejung nodded excitedly before unbuckling his seatbelt and opening the door. at first, he was planning to wait for beomgyu. however, seeing minjun makes him excited and completely forgetting beomgyu.

"minjunnie!!!" he exclaimed, running over to the said boy who was beside his twin sister. "hyung!!" minjun smiled, hugging daejung. "good morning to you too, bird poop!" he laughed at minji. "you little-" minji gasped, threatening to hit daejung.

"that's enough, minji!" a male voice said from behind. a voice that particularly belong to soobin. "but dad! he was making fun of me!" minji pouted. before soobin could say anything, a voice was heard from behind daejung.

"there you are! don't run off like that! i was very worried about you!"

"oops. sorry, daddy!" daejung giggled. seeing beomgyu, soobin's eyes widen in shock. beomgyu was also equally surprised.

"h-hyung i can explain!!"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

lmao idk why this took me days to write. i keep pausing because i had no motivation. anyways, i hope you enjoyed

have a great day loves <3

not proofread

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 900 40
In which many fans vote who idols will go to WGM. When Carats choose Mina over how they see she looks like a Wonwoo match than others idols girl. Whe...
6.4K 537 41
Everything seemed to be going downhill. Until it didn't. Because she met him, her safe space. Book 3 of the YOU NEVER WALK ALONE series.
106K 4.7K 48
(n.) a vision seen in sleep; a dream SWEVEN [λ‚΄ κΏˆμ—μ„œ λ„ˆμ˜€λ‹€] highest rank #1 beomryu #1 txtitzy #1 txtzy #1 yukai #2 taeryeong #2 leechaeryeong #3 voice
23.6K 1.2K 21
[ completed + edited ] in which, where a royalty ran away, from her own kingdom and family. just for somebody's sake. but, little did she know, after...