MaNan-Instagram!♡

By humeshaforever_

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan gang on Instagram! IMAGINE the fun and the chaos!!!!✨ PSA : can't find the time to even op... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Chats❤️
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Staircase!!!💛
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
💌
49
50.
51.
52.
53.
55.
56.
57.
58
💌
59.
60.
61.
💌
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
💌
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
💌
102.
103.
💌
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
💌
111.
112.
113.
114.
💌
115.
116.

54.

4.8K 431 371
By humeshaforever_

Surprise!!!!!
Manik's Interview❤️

_____________________________________

(Interviewer-IVer)

IVer- So we'll quickly go into Q and A but before that let me tell you how adorable you're a husband!
(Manik laughs)
The way you celebrated Nandini's birthday woah! Best husband.

Manik- Haha! Thank you. I wonder if my wife feels the same. Haha.

IVer- of course she does come on.
So not wasting your time anymore.
Quickly...

Q1. What is something you're tired of lately? Could be anything. Media or whatever.

Manik- Right now I'm tired of all the trolling actually. The toxicity of social media. I'm so done with it. I'm like this close to disabling my account because it's so easy for people to sit behind a screen and write all the shit they want to just for attention.

IVer- Do you read comments?

Manik- Not always but once in a while when I get time and it takes just one negative thing to ruin my entire day and honestly I'm all for constructive criticism like if you tell me "your songs are crap" fine I take that. But if you talk shit about my wife or family or whatever that is what irritates me.

IVer- Nandini reads comments? Since she gets trolled alot you know.

Manik- I've told her not to. But I know she does and now she's just okay about it you know. She's just always like "perks of being Mrs.Malhotra" and laughs about it but I don't want this excessive amount of hatred to be a perk of marrying me you know. It's stupid of some people to comment negative things always.

Q2. Any habit you want to get rid of?
Smoking or drinking or anything.

Manik- Umm, Fortunately or unfortunately I'm blessed with a very strict wife so I don't do either of them (laughs) I do drink very occasionally but even then her eyes get bigger and then I'm like you know let's just not. Probably my habit of overthinking.

Q3. What makes you laugh alot no matter what circumstances?

Manik- Ohh I've my own personal entertainment package called Navya Naveli (both laugh)

IVer- Always makes you laugh?

Manik- Always. I do pull her leg alot and everything but she makes me laugh and irritated at the same time.

IVer- Yaa we see your banter on social media and We love it.

Manik- that's exactly how she is in real life like full on Madhubala. Full filmy. (Laughs)

Q4. If you could raid one woman's closet who would it be and why?

Manik- Ohh my wife's closet for sure. Why because she always is shopping okay like with the girls she's always out and about shopping but whenever there's any event or something or when we're going out she's always like "Manik mere paas kapde hi nahi hai" and then we have to urgently go for shopping.

IVer-(laughs) Let me break it to you that it's not just Nandini. It's every girl. We never have a perfect outfit for anything we've to buy it then and there.

Manik laughs.

Q5. What is your one life goal?

Manik- I want to be worthy of all that I've right now. Whether you say money,fame or whatever and even Nandini. I don't work half as hard as I should to be worthy for them but I still have them touchwood.

IVer- So we are live right now as you know and Nandini Malhotra has commented that "shut up,you work more than you should".

Manik- haha. Nandini I'll speak to you later byee. Always a pleasure interacting over social media. (Laughs)

IVer- Wifey is complaining.

Manik- She thinks I overwork and all but I don't.

IVer- She's amazing.

Q6. Who do you go for honest review. Someone from fab5 or family?

Manik- I'd probably go to either Cabir or Dhruv. Even Mukti and Alya for that matter even they're very honest always but the girls would be a little less honest you know in a way that it doesn't hurt me but Cabir woah. Cabir's reviews also has abuses. (Laughs)

IVer- not Nandini?

Manik- Not at all. She's so sweet she just puts me on this highest pedestal. She loves me too much to criticize so.

Q7. Favourite solo artist recently?

Manik- I don't really listen to songs and you'll find it weird but I really don't listen to songs these days because I've been VERY busy like very. But Nandini keeps humming this song these days which is ek tarfa from Darshan Rawal I guess. He's amazing.

(𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨 𝐤𝐨 𝐢𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚 𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐚, 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐡 𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐚 𝐚𝐛𝐛 𝐢𝐤 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐚 𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐚!✨
Amaze song it is guys!!!)

Q8. What advice would you give to people to manage stress?

Manik- I actually have my own stressbuster which is my wife but I don't think everyone has a Nandini Malhotra so I don't know man,just chill out. (Laughs along with IVer)

IVer- Nandini has again commented "I know Nandini Murthy is the best"

Manik(laughs)- It's Nandini Malhotra but yaa whatever.

IVer- Ohh she corrected see. Malhotra she wrote. Haha. Loving this.

Q9. Your biggest strength?

Manik- I'm sorry but all my answers have Nandini. I'm too much in love I guess. Nandini and even my friends and my family.

Q10. How old were you when you first kissed?

Manik- 15-16 probably.

IVer- Must be Alya Saxena? (Laughs)

(This interviewers I tell you.. always wanting controversies ;) )

Manik- What if I ask you the name of someone you first kissed Mam? Would you answer?

IVer- Nobody cares about it Manik. But yours everyone cares about.

Manik- I'm married now so I hope you guys also update the standards of your controversies and try something else now.

Q11. What song can you listen to on repeat?

Manik- Any song sung by Nandini. Tu hai jahan,humesha and specially her part.

Q12. Best day of your life?

Manik- Ohh so many. But let's just say the best ones are yet to come.

Q13. Navya Naveli requested Nandini and you to make her Masi soon..so?

Manik (laughs) - So?

IVer- Can we expect it any sooner?

Manik- Honestly no. Me and Nandini are just 26 right now and I don't know if we want a child right now, we've not even thought about it. Don't take Madhubala very seriously. Speaks rubbish. (Laughs)

Q14. Can you show us the last photograph you took?

Manik- (scrolling through his phone) Must be Nandini. I'm her part time husband baki mainly she's hired me as a photographer. Yaa see (shows photo)

IVer- Looks like a candid.

Manik- It is. Yesterday was her birthday and some kids from across the building were shouting "happy birthday didi" and she was so happy and I took this.

Q15. Your wallpaper currently? Is it the Nandini photo of college you've mentioned or now it's changed.

Manik- Now it's my mum,
It's a photo of us watching a reaction of Nandini as she entered living room yesterday and we all were hidden and my Mom was so excited and laughing.

IVer- Family man you are.

Manik- also in my defense my lock screen is Nandini. See.
(Laughs)

Q16. Last person you called?

Manik- Cabir. He was asking me something about a tune or something.

Q17. Last missed call?

Manik- My beloved wife. I hav-- (his phone rang)
Here it is again. See.

Manik- Hii baby, I'm in an interview you were commenting in..talk to you later. (He said as he kept it on speaker)

Nandini- Yaa I just wanted to tell you that today night we wi--

Manik- (shouts) wait (laughs)

Removes phone from speaker

Manik- You were on speaker congratulations.

(He cut the call after talking for 10 seconds)

IVer- We kind of figured out the conversation.

Manik- Swiftly moving on.
(Laughs)

Q18. Who is the last person you messaged?

Manik- Nandini only. She's wanted to show me her dress and sent me a photo so.

IVer- Can we see it? (Laughs)

Manik- No (laughs)

Q19. Someone Nandini is jealous of?

Manik- Cabir. She's saved his number as Sautan. (Laughs)

Q20. What's the best part about Nandini? What's so special about her?

Manik- what's not special about her Mam? She's gorgeous. She's my life.

___________________________________

Also the entire twitter is going bonkers because PARTH LIKED A MANAN REEL!!! YAY!😂❤️

also,
He's being trolled for kasauti shutting down by a certain section.

Well mein toh kehti huh lage haath Parth pe global warming ka ilzaam bhi laga hi do🤗

Abb woh itna acha actor hai ki uske jaane se show hi bandh ho raha hai usme woh kya kare? Some people's jealous asses won't understand stand that😂

Anyways,
Parth Samthaan is the BEST♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.8K 47
Mature content 🔥 ⚠ 18 plus Read at your own risk It's chapter 2 of only mine, as you guys know my old account was deleted by wattapd so I lost my...
576K 24.7K 61
Manik and nandani separate due to an accident, but this is not the end of their story, but a beginning of new journey! Experience love, betrayal and...
481K 31.2K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...
332K 38.8K 73
✦ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ.ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✦ - 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖐 𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎 - --- ♡ --- "𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧...