๐Ÿ–ค A NEW START ( SEASON : 02)...

By Ash_1274

๐Ÿ–ค It starts after the leap of 3 years from Season 01 ended. All this story original updates are on Wattpad... More

๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 5 9 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 6 0 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 6 1 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R - 1 6 2 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 6 3 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 6 4 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 6 5 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 6 6 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 6 7 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 6 8 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 6 9 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 7 0 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 7 1 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 7 2 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 7 3 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 7 4 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 7 5 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 7 6 ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ–ค C H A P T E R : 1 7 7 ๐Ÿ’›
IMPORTANT

๐Ÿ–คC H A P T E R : 1 - 1 5 8 ๐Ÿ’›

10.6K 243 36
By Ash_1274

Hey Guys

How are you all?

I had written a Story named MANAN FF: A NEW START. Here I am going to start with Season 02.

Those who have not read Season 01, I am writing a short summary with main main points for them so that it can be easy for them to read Season 02.

All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you are reading this story on any other platform then you are very likely to be in a risk of Malware attack. If you want to read safe and original works then come to Wattpad and read it original. And the writer of all these works is Ash_1274.  

🖤 CHARACTERS OF SEASON 1 💛

1) MANIK MALHOTRA

2) VEER MALHOTRA

3) NANDINI MURTHY/NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA

4) CABIR DHAWAN

🖤 SUMMARY OF SEASON : 01 💛

It was a story of an arrogant businessman Manik Malhotra, whose life revolved around his younger brother cum baby Veer and his best friend Cabir, and a girl named Nandini Murthy who was bubbly and cute. Veer and Cabir were everything for Manik. Manik decided to marry his childhood friend Aishwarya. Then Nandini came in Manik's life as Manik's wedding planner. Nandini and Manik use to fight very much in initial days and Nandini created a great bonding with Veer and Cabir. Cabir wants Manik to marry Nandini because he felt Nandini is the right woman for Manik. Initially Aishwarya tried to harm Veer so many times but Nandini saved him which generates a soft corner towards Nandini in Manik's heart.

Manik started loving Nandini but he was not ready to accept despite Cabir understood that Manik loves Nandini and he wants Manik to confess it. Nandini also have developed love for Manik initially and she proposed him to which he says no. At the same time Nandini's dadi Sumitra brings a relationship for Nandini and Nandini agrees thinking Manik doesn't love her. On the other hand, seeing Karan and Nandini together, Manik generates jealousy in his heart and in frustration he confessed in front of Cabir that he loves Nandini. On the other hand, Nandini's mother Suhana requested Cabir to keep Manik away from Nandini till Nandini's marriage.

Cabir, Manik and Veer came in disguise to Nandini's marriage Functions so that Manik can persuade Nandini to refuse for their marriage. Nandini was surprised seeing them. Manik confessed his love towards Nandini to which Nandini gets angry and punched him. Manik cried and asks forgiveness but Nandini didn't forgive him. Manik , in guilt, breaks a glass and blood comes out of his hand which shocked Nandini and she cried and confessed her love for Manik. MaNan got romantic and Cabir got to know that Karan loves someone else.

Later, Nandini's dadi finds Manik and Nandini together and gets angry and slaps Manik and insults him badly. She pushed Veer to which Nandini gets angry and she for the first time shouts at her dadi. She told her dadi that he is Manik Malhotra, realizing this, Sumitra immediately agreed for MaNan's marriage. She tries to create many troubles but Cabir tackled her smartly. Meanwhile, Nandini got determined to persuade Nyonika for his and Manik's marriage and Manik , who hates his mother, asks Nandini for forget all this. Later Manik sees Harshad and Nyonika together on bed and he felt heartbroken and in this he met with an accident and gets into critical conditional, which breaks down Cabir and he blamed Nyonika for all this and warn her not to come near Manik ever again to which Nandini defended Nyonika. Nyonika acts being good and acts to agree for MaNan's marriage.

At MaNans Engagement Day, Nyonika and Harshad's intimate video plays in the party to which Nyonika blamed Cabir but Manik defended him and later Cabir proved it was Harshad's plan but Nyonika was equally involved no one got to know that. Later Manik proposed Nandini. Next Day it was Manik's business party to which many guests came. Suddenly some fake photos of Nandini with other guy were played to which Nyonika and Nandini's dadi character assassinated her while Manik defended her.

Nandini was heartbroken that her dadi didn't trust her but Manik consoled her. Meanwhile Cabir got to know about Sumitra did all this, he decided to tell this to Manik but unfortunately he mets with an accident that day and lost his partial memory and remembers the time before Nandini enters in their life. Nyonika and Sumitra takes chance and tries to make Cabir against Nandini. Cabir asked Manik to choose between him and Nandini to which Nandini asked Manik to choose Cabir where Cabir listened and he felt heartbroken thinking Manik choose someone else above him and he left Manik despite Manik try to clear him that he never choose anyone above him. Manik breaks down seeing Cabir leaving him and decided he will not let Cabir go away from him. Later Manik kidnaps him and while driving Cabir remembers the same incident which happened with him but Manik saved them from the accident. Cabir gets his memory back and he apologized to MaNan and joins them together. Later he brings out Sumitra's truth in front of MaNan with his cleverness. Manik warns her never to come near his family while Nandini gets broken seeing that her dadi did this to which Manik consoled her.

Veer starts getting fear in his heart that Manik will forget him once he will marry Nandini. Nyonika takes this as a golden chance and she manipulated Veer more against Nandini . MaNan marries and when they had gone to Australia for their honeymoon, Nyonika Manipulated Veer to which when Manik called Veer, Veer refused to talk to him which saddens Manik but Cabir made Veer understand and Veer talks to Manik but still ignored Nandini. Then it was Veer's birthday, where Nyonika sends Manik for work and promised never to trouble Nandini again to which Manik agrees and then she manipulates Veer and at night Veer blasts at Manik at which Manik slapped Veer for the first time when he said about death, shocking everyone. Veer decides to leave the house but he fainted while he was leaving. Manik breaks down badly seeing Veer in that condition and blames himself for Veer's condition. Nandini also blamed herself for Veer's condition and decided to leave Manik but Cabir stops her and makes her realize the situation.

Eventually Veer gets up but refuses to talk to Manik which breaks Manik's heart. Later Veer cried badly while sleeping to which Nandini makes a plan to throw her out of house so that Veer's fear ends and he starts understanding situations. Next Day, Manik acts of throwing Nandini out of house to which Cabir confronts him and Manik told him everything. Manik makes Veer realizes how much he loves him. Nandini becomes Veer's teacher in school where children makes fun of her and Veer defends her. Manik, meanwhile, able to make Veer realize no one can come between them and removes away all his fear to loose Manik. Some goons appointed by Nandini's dadi , tried to harrass Nandini but Veer saved her and in process he got hurt. Later Cabir makes Veer realize Nandini's love for him and Veer apologizes to Nandini and requests to come back in Manik's life.

Later Nyonika defamed Nandini in a theft to which Nandini was taken to jail and Nyonika conditioned Manik if he wants to save Nandini, he has to divorce her which shocked him. Manik agreed to the condition and blamed Nandini for theft so that she can hate him. Nandini signs the divorce papers. Cabir got to know this and he confronts Manik to which Manik asked him to stay out of his life which hurt Cabir Meanwhile Veer tears the divorce papers and asks Manik to taste Nyonika her own medicine, Cabir made Nandini understand that Manik loves her and he is forced to do so. Next Day, Manik defamed Nyonika and Nyonika confessed her truth which was listened by Nandini and Cabir. Nyonika was taken to jail and MaNan reunite. Manik apologized to Cabir also.

Later, an obsessed lover of Manik named Anita comes in their life who becomes Veer's teacher. She failed Veer deliberately to which Manik complained to Principal to which Anita blamed Veer and Manik. Veer asked them to ask him questions and if he failed in answering any question, he will leave the school. veer was asked 10 questions and Veer answers them perfectly. later Cabir's plan made Anita confessed her truth in front of whole school. She behaved obsessed and tried to harm Manik but Cabir saved him and in process got himself hurt on head and falls from stairs and gets critical. Manik break down and blamed himself to which Cabir, when gets fine, made him realize that he was no where at fault and Cabir did his duty as his best friend. Later due to MaNan plan, Cabir and Navya confessed their love for each other and both decided to marry

Later, Nandini's childhood friend Astha came in their life who makes differences between MaNan. Cabir eventually exposed her and Manik throws her out of house which angers Nandini and she demands Manik to either bring Astha back or throw Cabir out to which, Cabir asked Manik to throw him insult. Manik refused but Cabir insisted him and he agreed but feels guilty for doing so. Veer gets angry at Manik for insulting Cabir and stops talking to him to which Manik confessed that its Cabir and his plan. Manik asks Nandini not to meet Astha as he fulfilled his condition but Nandini broke her promise and meets Astha which angers Manik and he goes in rage to Nandini's house, while Nandini left to call Veer so that he can handle Manik. When she came back, Astha blamed Manik for molesting her to which Nandini slapped Manik and blamed him. Later Cabir slapped Nandini for blaming Manik and swears on his and Manik friendship that if he unable to prove Manik innocent, he will never come in front of Manik. Later Cabir's cleverness again won and Manik was proved innocent and Astha was taken to jail.

Manik and Cabir doubts at Nandini's behaviour and it was revealed that it was not Nandini, it was Astha's sister who was wearing Nandini's mask so that everyone thinks its Nandini. Cabir and Manik becomes detective and later finds real Nandini who was kept in tank. Cabir and Manik saved her and Astha and her sister got jailed. Later Manik poured his heart in front of Nandini. Manik surprised Cabir by organizing his and Navya's marriage. At their engagement, Manik gets emotional and talks about his friendship with Cabir in front of everyone making Cabir also emotional. Later Nandini gets pregnant which makes Manik happy. On the day of Cabir's marriage, Manik had to go out for some important work. Everyone were waiting for Manik. Cabir and Navya marries. Later, Manik's dead body was brought inside which shocked everyone. Cabir gets mad and hits himself and cries badly, Veer was completely vulnerable seeing his bhaiya dead and in case of Nandini, a drop of tear didn't come out of her eyes. She was shocked not able to react anything.

Here it ends Season 01. Now from Next Part I will start Season 02. If anyone who doesn't read Season 01, they can also read from here. First read the summary and then start season 02.

What will happen in this FF. How can Manik make a comeback when he was already died in Season 01. Let's see

Tag New Readers too so that they can also read. I want more love in this Season than Season 01

How was it?

Hope you all like it ?

Target : 260 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
357K 21.9K 39
And it began with that one night. One night that changed everything. One night that changed all equations. One night that broke all relations. One ni...
37.3K 2.6K 21
โค It is based on KYY "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
191K 13.7K 41
Childhood best friends but got separated. They meet after 12 years. They fell in love. They were about to tie with each other with auspicious nupt...