Senorita - Tomdaya

By daniellehannahwrites

They say we're just friends, but friends don't know the way you taste.... Tom Holland and Zendaya found love... More

prologue - Zendaya
prologue - Tom
chapter 1 - zendaya
chapter 2 - tom
chapter four - tom
chapter 5 - zendaya & tom
chapter 6 - zendaya & tom
chapter 7 | zendaya
chapter 8 | tom & zendaya
advertisement! not an updatte
chapter 9 | zendaya & tom
chapter 10 | tom & zendaya
chapter 11 | E! News + Zendaya
chapter 12 | killer + tom + shawn + zendaya
chapter 13 | zendaya + shawn + tom + vicky
chapter 14 | zendaya + shawn + the killer + tom + vicky
chapter 15 | zendaya + shawn + tom + vicky
chapter 16 | zendaya + mystery character + shawn + vicky
epilogue
two originals + surprise!
Alternate Epilogue | E! News + Real Life
23 | So there's a sequel

chapter 3 - zendaya

5.2K 55 23
By daniellehannahwrites

I hear a sickening crack and groan. 

"Thomas! My phone, now I'm going to have to get a new one. You owe me the new iPhone when it comes out." I grumble as I examine the spiderweb crack.

Tom's head snaps up. "Zendaya your ex just threatened me and you! And you're worrying about phones now?!"

"I'm trying not to think about it." She snaps.

Tom runs his fingers through his hair. "Z, what are we going to do."

"I'll block him everywhere and file a restraining order on him." She says, blocking his number.

"Are you sure that'll be enough?" He asks, taking my hands in mine. He looks me in the eyes.

"Z, I can't have anything happen to you..." He whispers. I touch my forehead against his.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen, I'll go do the restraining order now." I whisper and press my lips against his. He places his hand on my neck and kisses back, running his hands through my long brown hair. When we release, I smile and leave.

I drive to to the police station and file the order on Trevor. I grin and head to my favorite coffee shop, grab a to-go, and head outside. I decide to call Tom and let him know I'm 'safe' he's probably worried sick now.

"Tom....helpp...I'm being captured!" I say, smothering a laugh.

"ZENDAYA! Where are you?! What's going on?! Is Trevor there?!" I can practically see him frantically running his hands through his hair.

"Just kidding!" I say, laughing.

I hear a growl over the phone. "Zendayaaaa that wasn't funny! I thought you were really hurt..." he whines.

"Hehe, then it worked. By the way, I filed a restraining order on-"  I feel a rough hand on my shoulder. 

"Hang up normally, nice and natural." I hear a familiar voice in my ear. Trevor. My heart sinks.

"I-I filed a restraining order on him, I gotta go, um the waitress is bringing my order. Love you lots, bye Thomas." I say, hoping he understands why I called him by his full name.

Trevor twists me around roughly to face me. "You don't love anyone but me." he says gruffly.

I twist away. "Get away from me or I'll call the police!" I say.

"You'll call no one, or else I will kill that spider-boy you're dating. Kill. him. Understand?" He says, between clenched teeth.

I start shaking. I can't lose Tom. I can't. "What do you want? Anything what do you want?" I say weakly.

He smiles cruelly. "That's more like it. Come with me." He leads me to his junky apartment and pushes me roughly into a chair.

He sits next to me and starts kissing down my neck, lustfully, I push weakly at him to stop. But he kisses harder and harder. Finally I throw him off of me. He falls back against a chair and bangs his arm. He growls and punches me on the lip.

I feel blood on running down my face and I dash out the door.

"THIS ISN'T OVER ZENDAYA!!!!" He calls after.

I ignore it and race to my car, I drive to my house and stumble inside. I run into my room and cry. Why does this happen to me?

I peel my face off  of my bed and look in the mirror. Blood comes don my chin and there are three hickeys on my neck. I take a deep breath. I can't tell Tom. I take out a make up compartment and begin to cover up the bruises and hickeys. When they're fully covered, I head back over to Tom's place.

He greets me with a hug. "I was getting worried! What took you so long?"

I hug him back. "Oh I met up with an old friend of mine." I say.

The Next Day

liked by tomholland2013, lifeisaloha, and 2,435,890 others

@zendaya

sometimes i wonder what makeup hides...

@tomdaya32 the caption tho....what does she mean?

@amitheonlyone um wut? i know im not the only one analyzing this caption right?

@tomholland2013 it doesn't hide beauty, that's for sure

@zendaya aww thx

@lauraharrier Z....i'm here if u want to talk...just call me

@lifeisaloha the caption ... o...kaayy then

Darnell walked into my room. "Zendaya Maree, what's going on?" He asks sharply.

I raise my eyebrows in surprise. "What do you mean? Nothing's going on?!" I say, a hint of defensiveness sliding into my tone.

"Sometimes I wonder what makeup hides? Come on, I know there's a reasoning behind that post. What's up?" He says.

I shake my head. "There's nothing, I found it online." I lie. Darnell shakes his head and pulls out a makeup wipe. Without warning, he swipes it over my face. I shriek.

"Darnell! What the hell are you doing?!" I say, angrily.

"Finding out what makeup hides he says, cupping my chin in his hand, the wipe rubbed off the place where the bruise was. It's still visible and he frowns.

"Did Tom do that?" He snaps.

"NO! Tom would never! I cut my self while I was pulling out hairs...." I mutter.

Darnell rolls his eyes. "Zendaya, please don't insult my intelligence, I know your lying. You better tell me..."

I know there's no getting past Darnell. "Trevor beat me...." I say, tears slipping down my face. 

"He hit me and kissed me against my will. I can't tell the police, I can't tell Tom...He-he-he threatened to kill Tom, I can't lose him Darnell..." I whisper.

Darnell stares at me with his mouth open and then envelopes me in a hug. "Oh Zendeesha...." He murmurs.

Darnell releases me and looks me in the eye. "You need to tell him. You can't go on like this."

"I will...in time..." I say drawing on my skin.

Darnell looks serious. "Let's just hope Trevor gives you that time."

My head snaps up. "Trevor...trevor wouldn't kill me? No...he's a loudmouth...those-those are just words. I know Trevor...." I whisper.

"You can't play with death threats Zendaya! You need to tell Tom." I nod and pick up my phone to call Tom, but an unknown number that looks familiar to me calls me.

I pick up. "Yeah? Who is this?"

"This is Nadia Parkes." The voice says coldly.

A/N

OOF!!! Welp...... what do you think will happen? Please comment and leave your ideas for how this should move on plotwise in my dms. Please don't ghost read, I want y'alls opinions.

Well...until next time....😈

xo,

Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.4K 28
A new job and a new romance? What a life! Your life went from "normal" to exciting when you get hired to work on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming. Y...
21.1K 367 38
Michelle Jones has always been alone and friendless, her life completely free of troubles and drama other than the voices in her head and life at hom...
101K 2.3K 33
{Before you read, take note that I wrote this back in 2018, and I have changed a lot since then. That includes my writing style, so don't expect too...
303K 5.4K 47
"What did you call me?" I asked in shock. "I-I said love. It's a British thing..." Tom blushed. "You've never called me that before," I stepped clo...