Tristian's Obsession (18+) {c...

By unicornisa14

A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... More

A/N
CAST
1. THEY MEET
2. A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
3. THE MORNING AFTER
4. COFFEE SHOP
5. PAST
6. MOVING ON
7. SURPRISE!
8. TRUTH
IMPORTANT
CHARACTER'S AESTHETIC
9. TAKEN
NEW STORY
10. BEAST UNLEASHED
11. Hide&Seek
12. AN ACT
14. GREY EYES
15. BROKEN
16. THE MEETING
17. ALIVE
18. HOLLOW
RATING!
19. SOMETHING SHINY
20. DEVIL'S ANGER
21. PUNISHMENTS
22. TIME TO GIVE UP
23. YOU WIN
Characters - Part 2
24. FINALLY
𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂
25. Natasha
26. ANOTHER DEVIL
27. SAPPHIRE, LOVE & HATE
28. MARK
29. 'TM'
30. NO!
31. KILLED!
32. PLEASURE
33. RAGE
34. HE IS HERE!
35. ASHES
36. END
EPILOGUE
A/N
FAN ART
NEW BOOK

13. BALL

25.7K 617 72
By unicornisa14

Annabeth's POV

I wake up the next morning with sunlight falling on my eyes. I am alone in bed; Tristian wakes up early in the morning for his workout.

I quickly get up and take my morning after pills then take a shower, under the cold shower I recall the events of last night, it is the first time that he has been so gentle with and as much as I hate to admit it, I enjoyed every second of it.

What if I never went inside that room and saw all that I saw? Would things be different? Would he be different?

I laugh at myself thinking that this monster would be different, he kills people, he killed Jose and Kelly. Shaking my thoughts away I continue to shower. 

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

I see Tristian on the dining table, with his coffee while reading newspaper. I slowly make my way towards him. He looks at me and puts his newspaper. He makes me sit on his lap and he kisses the corner of my mouth.

"Good morning baby" he says while inhaling my hairs, I fake a smile.

After breakfast, I get up to leave but he pulls me back on his lap and kisses me hard. At first, I didn't kiss him but then I realised that I had to, for my plan to work. I kissed him back.

His tongue fighting my tongue while my hands roam around his hairs, as he bites my lower lips hard, making it bleed a little.

He stops and shouts "LEAVE!" then all the servants and guards went out of the room. He then grabs my neck and starts kissing me again then lifts me up and makes me sit on the table, with one swift move he throws everything from the table never breaking our kisses.

He starts biting my neck while his other hand start lifting up my dress. I am finding it hard to breathe, I don't want him. He starts kissing me very roughly on my lips, he is kissing me like he telling me that he owns me...

I fucking hate him.

I put both my hands on his chest and try to push him away but its of no use, he breaks the kiss and grabs my neck with his hand choking me. 

"How dare you try to push me away?  Did you think you could fool me?! I FUCKING OWN YOU ANNA!" tears start rolling out blurring my vision.

"Tristian please, le-let me go" I said between my struggle to breathe. 

But it only makes him chuckle. He then throws me on the floor and he grabs my hairs and kiss me, pouring all his anger in that kiss.

"You are never going away Anna, YOU.ARE.MINE" he said between kisses.

He slaps me hard across my face before roughly grabbing my chin.

"SAY IT!" he screams making me sob

"y-yes" 

"YEAS WHAT?!" 

"I am yo-yours" I barely whisper.

He lets me go and sits back on the table while I cry on the floor besides him. 

"We are going to a ball today and you are coming with me" then he goes back to reading his newspaper.

I manage to get up and slowly make my way to my room. After half an hour of crying I stop, not because I was not hurt anymore but because tears have stopped coming out my eyes.

"Master has asked me to get you ready for tonight Miss" a maid says as she enters the room, I don't reply and she starts doing her work.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Once the maids are done they all leave me alone as I wait for Tristian to come so that we can leave. I see myself in the mirror and see a beautiful women a expensive red gown but when I see her eyes she is lifeless. 

I was once a girl full of life even after the heart break that Jack gave me I survived because that is all I have ever learnt but now survival is the hardest thing for me. 

The door opens making me flinch only to reveal this handsome devil. Tristian is wearing Black tuxedo; he is the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

Devil always comes in the skin of an angel.

He slowly come near me but I freeze in my spot. 

"You look beautiful baby" he kisses me lightly on my lips and then licks my tongue with his.

"Behave yourself, if I even catch you looking at another man I will kill him but I will do far worse things to you baby" he warns me and he lets go off my hand. 

"Now come on before I change me mind and fuck you" he growls leaving me in the room.

I follow him, suppressing my need to cry. 

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

After half an hour silent ride we arrive at a huge banquet hall and I could see luxurious cars entering and exiting the place. It is my first time breathing the outside air since Tristian kidnapped me and I plan on savouring each and every moment. 

We both exit the car and clutch on to Tristian's hand as we walk inside the hall like a perfect couple.

Tristian has his grip around my waist, we walk inside and everyone's eyes are on us. In so long I am seeing faces other than Tristian and his servants back in the mansion. 

A man approaches us and I could feel Tristian tighten his grip around me a small gasp escapes my mouth because of the pain.

"Mr. Martinez it's so good to have you here", he shakes Tristian's he brings out his hand towards me but I stare at Tristian who glares at the man, I just smile at the man and I quickly pulls away his hand and leaves.

A lot of people make their way towards us, shaking Tristian's hand and girls throwing themselves all over him.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

We were sitting on our table having dinner when Tristian whispers in my ear. 

"I have some business; I will be back" his eyes glued at the corner of the hall and I look back to see a blond girl seductively looking at Tristian.

"umm Tristian" I call out to him and he looks back me with an amused look.

"I am almost done, can u ask the driver to take me back home" he looks a little surprised as though he was expecting me to say something else.

He turns around after telling one of the guards to take me back home, I see him vanish into the building with the blond woman. I sigh, I tried to tell myself that it is good thing he is with someone else, maybe he will let me go now.

I look around and see people looking at me and talking in hushed voices but i could make out some of their words.

"One of Capo's many sluts"

"Gold digger"

"Whores with no self esteem"

 I quickly get up and make my way into a corner and trying to control my urge to break down right here in front of all these people. I take deep breath as I have a little panic attack.

I don't think I can control it anymore; I need to go back home. I start to march towards the exit looking down. Four of Tristian's guard instantly follow me.

Suddenly I bump into someone and I feel someone's hand wrapped around me waist.

"Are you okay?" wait! I know that voice, I slowly open my eyes to see my past...

Jack!

-----------------------------

We hit 2k guys!!! I am so excited and I couldn't have done it without all you awesome people. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 94.6K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
132K 2.9K 25
Liliana was his world. There is nothing he wouldn't do for her, even if he had to kill someone just to save her life and he has a scar to prove it. S...
770K 18.1K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
15.1K 1K 35
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...