Destroying The Plot

By Geeky_LittleBookworm

I died in my universe. I was brought back into the universe of The Vampire Diaries. All I know is that I'm go... More

Face claim etc
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Not a Chapter
Chapter Seven
Additional Face claim
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Question :- Do read
Chapter Eleven
Additional Face claim 2
Chapter Twelve
Question
Finished!
Small announcement!

Chapter Ten

19.5K 613 131
By Geeky_LittleBookworm

We did it guys, we reached 6K reads!!!!! I'm so happy and thank you for all the support ❤️❤️

There's an authors note at the end, you don't have to read it as it's not too important but it would be great if you did!

There is a torture scene in this chapter but I've put a trigger warning when it's happening and I'll put when it's over so then you know for if you want to skip it.

*Elijah's pov*

The man called Castiel took Crystal to her house and was looking after her as we speak. Jeremy and Enzo were staying with her while myself and Damon stayed at the boarding house, we wanted to go with her but we needed to work out what happened.

Starting with the doppelgänger.

'Speak' Damon growls at her and I follow with a low growl myself.

'She was threatening me and her brother tried to snap my neck, it was self defence.' The doppelgänger has the audacity to shrug her shoulders.

'That's a lie and you know it' Castiel says walking in suddenly.

'And who exactly are you? Another one of her boy toys?' Elena sneers at him, disgust written all over her face.

'So does that make me a boy toy then Elena?' Damon speaks up in a snarky tone.

Her face instantly softens when she looks at Damon and I grimace at how obsessed she is with the Salvatore brothers.

'Of course not Damon, you know I love you' she softly says to him, as she goes over to hug him but he quickly vamps over to me before she can.

'You've gotta sort that out mate' Enzo tells him with disgust written all over his face.

Damon only hums in agreement his focus suddenly being focused on Castiel.

'How is she?' Damon quietly asks him, I can just tell he's worried out of his mind. We all are, Niklaus is the least of our worries right now.

'Her powers are are slightly drained but apart from that she's physically fine. Emotionally though, that's another story. She protected her brother with everything she had and she ended being killed for it, now her brother shows up here and it makes her feel that everything she sacrificed for his protection went to waste. Then the doppelgänger kills him and she loses him all over again.' At the end of this Castiels voice has risen and the ground is shaking slightly.

'Well the bitches brother shouldn't of tried to kill me' Elena growls at him and I know she's made an instant mistake.

Castiels face grows dark and he slowly walks up to her. He pins her against the wall and when he is about to say something, a voice calls out.

'Cass'

I see my mate in the doorway with surprisingly, Alaric behind her.

There's something off about him at the moment...I wonder?

Niklaus? Surely not, he would've killed her by now I would've thought.

Her head whips round to look at me and as if reading my mind, she gives me a slight nod.

So Niklaus is in Alaric's body? It was always one of his favourite tricks.

I start to walk to towards him but my little mate gives a shake of her head so I stay where I am but I can't help but be confused.

'Little One, you should be resting' Castiel's face instantly softens as he looks at her and I wonder what their relationship is.

'I'm fine Cass, you worry too much' She smiles at him and I feel a wave of jealousy come over me.

'Besides I would like to speak to the doppelgänger' She says,her voice taking a much darker tone than it usually has.

I see Alaric's eyebrows go up and I feel dread overcome me, he's intrigued by her which means nothing good for elskan.

'You little bit-'

With a wave of her hand Elena's cries are cut off and Crystal slowly walks forward in a manner very similar to Castiel.

'You killed my little brother in cold blood, I spent my entire life protecting him only to have him killed by you. So I think it's only fair I let you experience the pain I felt before I kill you' She calmly tells her in a terrifying way and I'm very curious as to what she'll do.

—————————————————
⚠️trigger warning, torture scene⚠️

*Niklaus's pov*

I watch the hybrid girl threaten the doppelgänger and I can't help marvel at how terrifying she has become in a matter of moments.

I see my stupid noble brother watching my reactions and I know that he knows but I wondering why he isn't acting on it.

I let my attention be drawn back to the scene in front of me by the sound of the doppelgängers cries of pain.

She has blood running down her face and her legs are sticking out at weird angles. It seems the little hybrid is breaking every bone in her body....how curious.

She carries on breaking every bone and blood starts pouring out of the doppelgängers eyes, it pools at her feet and leaves burn marks as it trails down her body.

The torturing methods are just fascinating, it seems that the little hybrid is darker than I thought. We seem to be slightly alike.

By time little hybrid has finished the only bones that isn't broken in the doppelgängers body are the spine and neck.

'Your bones are going to heal and you are going to walk to Wickery Bridge and jump in, you will not breathe at all. On the way there you shall remember every greatest moment of you life and relive every moment of pain you have ever had' Little hybrid compels her and I frown at the vervain around the doppelgängers neck.

⚠️Trigger warning over⚠️

'Elskan, she had vervain' My brother speaks up.

'Little One's compulsion can override vervain' The strange man called Castiel informs us.

Everyone including myself looks shocked at this information, never had that ever been heard of. What can't this girl do?

The doppelgänger gets a pained dazed look over her face and then she starts to walk out of the boarding house.

She's even darker than me, I need to find out more about this girl.

'Love?' The man called Enzo calls softly to his mate.

Little hybrid's dark look in her eye fades and tears start to gather in her eyes.

'Oh Jeremy I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of gone that far, I'm sorry' She cries as he rushes over to give her a hug, stroking her hair.

'Shhh it's okay, that girl wasn't my sister anymore' He gently tells her while Damon and Enzo get rid of the blood on the floor.

I turn to go out of the door when I hear her call my name.

'Niklaus, I'll do the ritual now if you want?' She calls after me,shocking every bone in my body.

Her mates look at her incredulously and I snort at how oblivious they are.

'Love, I tried to kidnap you earlier yet you're still willing to do the ritual?' I ask her, crouching down to where she is on the floor in her mates arms.

She just gives me a little nod and tells me to get back into my own body.

I rush out of the door and phone my witch to bring my body.

Time to become myself.

—————————————————

I rush back to the boarding house once I've become myself, to find my little hybrid curled up on my brothers lap with her legs in that Enzo's lap and for some reason I feel enraged with jealousy.

I feel a tingling on my right shoulder where my soulmark is.

Fuck.

'Mine'

—————————————————
A/N

Okay so I'm not 100% happy with it and I know it's not my best but I thought I would publish it for you guys anyway.

Crystal has found another mate! What do you think?

Elena's dead now, do you like it? Her involvement isn't completely over but I wanted somebody else to be the main antagonist, who do you think it is?

Have a slice of cake.

Geeky_LittleBookworm xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
159K 2.7K 17
In a universe parallel to our own, where the fantastical creatures of folklore exist as truths rather than fables, there lived a girl named Nova. Nov...
830K 31.5K 40
Being reborn as a witch should have been awesome maybe, if it wasn't for the fact that I was reborn as Bonnie Bennett, the most judgmental, sacrifici...
741K 24.8K 57
You know, the idea of ending up in a fictional world such as this was supposed to be funny especially as Elena Gilbert because it could be throughly...