HECATE - Series of Moon Godde...

By KartikaSariMahyuddin

I am Hecate. The only descendants of Titanes Perses and Asteria. Goddes of magic, witchcraft, necromancy, gho... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
7

6

2 0 0
By KartikaSariMahyuddin

The next evening, Alexander never showed up in the club even once. It's like he's suddenly just disappeared. That makes Lucine feel relieved and fidgety, unsure of her own feelings. On one side, she wants to feel the warmth of Alexander's body. That fact even surprised her on how that Alpha gives her comfort just to be close with him. But on the other side, she doesn't know who he is, and Hecate was being in quite makes it even worse. Though Lucine tried to get a bit of information about Alexander through the staff or Eleanor, none of them sure about the owner of Dom Fenrir. They rarely see him, as he as well rarely show up and spend most of his time in his room on another floor in this night club.

A secret for a secret. So is that how he wants to play this game? Sulks Lucine. She is walking around the club and greets every guest and put on her seductive smile on her mask. She admits, Hecate's name slowly makes her way to more guests. Though she is not sure if she should be grateful for it or not.

"Hecate." calls Elenor, wave her hands to Lucine to come to her. She leans a little and whisper, "Boss is looking for you."
"Boss?" Lucine asked back, frowns her eyebrows in confusion.
"Alexander." whisper Eleanor again, and Lucine's heart fluttering nervously.
"Is there a problem?" she walks closely as Eleanor gives a sign to Lucine to follow her towards an elevator.
"Dunno. He asked me to call you to come." Eleanor pushes the button to the third floor, and the elevator door closed in front of them.

Lucine touches the material of her outfit; a similar outfit like she wore on the first night she comes on the stage out as a stripper. Since then seems like it becomes her signature outfit as a stripper named Hecate.

The sound of the elevator's door open disrupts her thoughts, and Lucine straightened her back and walk following Eleanor towards a huge dark mahogany door in front of them. Eleanor gives her a warm glance to assure her that there's nothing to worry about. Still, Lucine chewed her bottom lips when Eleanor open the door and sign her to come inside.
Lucine steps into a massive big room with the touch of black and gold and a crystal chandelier hangs on the high ceiling, shines the room, and makes it look even grander. But it's nothing compared to an Alpha werewolf who is taking all her full attention.

"Miss Axworthy." Alexander stands behind his desk and the last thing Lucine hears was the door finally closed behind them. Here we go again.
"Eleanor said you need to see me?" asked Lucine with a steady voice.

Alexander looks at her for a moment before moves around the desk to the minibar near the row of tall book rack which surrounds the wall. "Yes, I do. Please, take a seat." he waves his hand lazily to a black leather sofa in the middle of the room. "Drink?" offer Alexander while pouring whiskey for himself on a crystal glass.
"No. Thanks." Lucine watches him as she sets herself on the sofa. He's still in his casual shirt and pants, it seems like he always looks tidy all the time like a businessman who runs the biggest and the most expensive night club and casino in the city. Who would have thought that man is a werewolf? Right, and who would have thought a witch works here as a stripper? Lucine cursed herself mentally.

Alexander comes and sits on the sofa across Lucine, and Lucine can't help herself how to relax he is while on the other hand, she feels like she would get fired. I shouldn't him that hard to the wall.

"Lucine, I don't think I need you to work here as a stripper anymore." Alexander finally said it. Lucine holds both of her hands on her upper thighs.
"And why is that?" She rise one her eyebrow cynically, "Complaint?"
"No." Alexander sips his drink and keeps his eyes on Lucine, and he didn't miss how her eyes dart to his lips when he licks it. "No complaint."

Lucine huffed and now crosses her arms on her chest, "Well?" She refuses to back down. Not now.

Secretly, Alexander takes the liberty to admire a witchy mate of his. Sitting there with all her confidence and stubbornness like a true goddess. Even Acheron purrs just by her presence. God, this woman.
"I have a better offer." He gulps down all his drink and let the empty glass remains on his fingers. "You may work here as my vice." He knows what he put on the table. He's gambling with his luck, and it was just his mere excuse of his offers for Lucine. He wants her to remain as close as possible with him.
"A vice?" Lucine's voice low in her throat. She's narrowing her eyes defensively.
"Better position and payment. And other benefits, of course." Alexander tilts his head, studying her reaction. She chewed her bottom lips and Alexander can't help licking his own lips, longing to kiss hers. Isn't his offer supposed to be enough? Yet, Lucine keeps her doubt on him. And he hates it. What is she thinking now?

Lucine brings her eyes back to Alexander, "What are the other benefits you mentioned before?"

Alexander's lips twitch, "Facilities. A house, an apartment, whatever you wish. Accommodation for yourself if you like. Anything." He doesn't mean to brag his wealth, but if it what it takes to lure her in, then so be it. None of that all those wealth is important for him anyway. He's been looking for his fated mate for years, he got nothing to lose now. But Lucine just closed her eyes and let out a defeated sigh.

"I have to decline your offer, Alpha. I will give me a resignation letter tomorrow. Now, if you excuse me – " before she finishes her words and stands up from her seat, Lucine hears a loud angry growl fills the room and the second she knows Alexander's weight put her back, lay down completely on the sofa. Alexander is still growling and now glares at her, and she glares back at him.

"Get off me!!" yells Lucine and arch her back to get out of under Alexander. But she stops when she sees his eyes turn pitch black and his canines elongated. She never sees something dangerous and arousing at the same time as him.

"So you rather stay as a stripper and allow all those lustful eyes roaming your almost naked body than work exclusively with me? Is that it?" his deep voice sounds huskier and low growls elevates on his chest sends sparks to Lucine, makes her damp, and raise her restrained desire. She gasped to breathe but she cannot think straight, especially when he slowly lowers his head and run his nose on her neck. Too slow it's almost painful. Then he runs his canines lightly on the crook of her neck and she almost lost it. Lucine put her palms on his chest to look at him, but Alexander grabs her wrists and brings it above her head. She's completely caged now.

"Answer me." said Alexander in his Alpha voice and it angers her. How dare he?! Yet she tries to remain calm, though her anger and desire swarms inside her.
"I'd rather be a stripper here or you can let me go." Lucine can feel her power slowly rise and gives goosebumps. She's more than ready to throw Alexander across the room to hit the wall or whatever, so she can free herself from this suffocating situation no matter how she likes it.
"No fucking way! You are my mate! MINE!" roar Alexander right in front of her face in his almost feral face, and Lucine almost loses a heartbeat there. Then he moves his head back to her neck again and she can feel his canines almost pierced her.
"You wish! I am not your mate!" she gritted her teeth when his hardness behind his pants push her on her flaming spot. He chuckled and his hot breath blows her ears.
"You know that's true. You know that." He looks into her eyes in certainty, "You know at the moment our eyes met and you cannot deny how we both affected by that bond. I can smell your arousal yet you still disown me? Really, Lucine?" he freed her hands so that his hand could embrace her waist and let his own power sends undeniable sparks to her skin. Though she shuddered by it, she just closes her eyes and bites her lips. He moves his finger to free her lips, and when she opens her eyes and he can see her fragility and weakness there.
"Lucine, tell me?" asks Alexander now softly. He traces his fingers along her jaw before cup her cheek.

Lucine sighs, "I don't know anything. I'm just a witch. My power is…uncommon. Yet the only thing I know is being a stripper. Now you asked me to become a vice? Along with you? It's too good to be true as if we are equal. And you said something about "mate". How am I supposed to do? It's too much, Alex."
He loves how his name sounds slip through her lips, "And that scares you?" he chuckled and get an angry glare from her. "I may sound in a rush, forgive me. But everything I said is nothing but the truth." Persuades Alex again. Lucine hears the truth in his words. Almost.
"I don't know who you are." She whispers. And for a moment they both just stay silent, secretly enjoying how they feel to each other. It's weird yet calming. He's a werewolf, an Alpha. And she's a witch, very powerful. How's that work?

Quietly, Alexander moves from above her and she misses his closeness already. He sits them both, and he holds her hands inside his big hands.
"My name is Alexander," he sighs before he continues, "Alexander Izar Theodulf."

And he watches as Lucine squints her eyes and looks at him in disbelief, "Theodulf… As the only son of Raum Theodulf? King of werewolves?" Lucine whispers. She has no idea why she needs to whisper, but she wants to make sure whether she heard him right or not.
"Yep, the one and only." Alexander smiles when Lucine looks at him as if he grows two heads on his shoulders. Lucine now understands how Alexander radiates power and everything around him screams money and obedience. No wonder his presence is so dominant, and it's not only because he's an Alpha. But a royal Alpha. Yet here she is; a stripper and a witch.

Now, now. You are too humble there. Hecate burst inside and scolds her.
Should we tell him about us? Lucine doubts her decisions. Or is it too soon?
Well, about that…
"My wolf told me about you. About Hecate, precisely I mean." Alexander holds her hands tighter. There's no turning back. Lucine freeze, not sure what to say.
He knows?! Hecate!
I thought it'd be interesting!
Hell no!
It is, actually.

"Lucine?" calls Alexander from her thoughts. Alexander watches as her dark purple golden eyes glints brighter like jade, she gives him awkward smile.
"It's true. About Hecate, I mean."
They spend the night talking about how Hecate's essential found her, about how she lives alone most of her life since a young age because she lost most of her family because of witch hunters, and everything. She spills everything that she kept before just by herself. Alexander slips his arm behind Lucine's head while he listens to her. This comforting and warm moment that he would never imagine he finally find in her. His mate.
"Alex." Lucine's eyes wander behind the large windows to the pitch-black night sky outside.
"Yes, love?" Alexander runs his finger lightly on Lucine's hair, lulled her, and makes her slowly drifted to sleep. Her head lays softly on his chest.
"Something is coming…" said Lucine before she drowns in sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 393K 91
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 1 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Mature Book. --⊰♥⊱-- "Death would be too good for yo...
7.5K 752 34
Hecate's life was turned around when Nyx and Devin took her in. Going from basically feral to completely functional was a task in itself, but she cou...
67.3K 414 8
this is a werewolf swapped at birth story. imagine a baby dies at birth and its the alphas baby. a nurse freaks out and doesn't know what to do so sh...
38.8K 2.6K 27
Everything was gone. I sobbed, my clothes ripped and I was bleeding, but it didn't matter. I had to get to her, to them. Had to find- Struggling t...