Titans Gif imagines *COMPLETE*

Per Glitching_Figures

*quit correcting shit in the comments. i wrote this when i was, like, 12. and i don't use this account to wri... Més

Rachel🟣
Jason ⚫️
Gar🟢
Dick🔵 part one
Rachel🟣
Dick🔵 part two
Jason⚫️
Gar🟢
Gar🟢
Dick 🔵
Dick 🔵
Jason⚫️
Jason⚫️
Rachel🟣
Woah okay
Gar🟢
Gar🟢
Jason ⚫️ (female)
Whos next?
Dick🔵
Gar🟢
Jason⚫️
Gar🟢
Dawn⚪️
Gar🟢
Jason⚫️ part two
Dick🔵
Rachel🟣
Kory🔴
Dawn⚪️
Rose🟡/Jason⚫️
Gar🟢
Gar🟢
Dick🔵
Jason⚫️
Rose🟡
Gar🟢
Thank you!
Dick🔵
Rose🟡
Jason⚫️ part one
Jason⚫️ part two
Jason ⚫️ part 3
Jason⚫️/Gar🟢 part four
Dawn⚪️
Rachel🟣
Jason and Dick
Rose
Jason
Dawn⚪️
Whos next?
Schedule
Rose🟡
Dick🔵
Jason
Donna
Gar
Jason
Im back
Jason
Kory
*NO SPOILERS* season 3
Season 3
returning soon (hopefully)
Jason and Gar (actual imagine)
jason
im so proud of yall...
part 69 LOL
plz stop...
gar
complete

Dick

3.3K 88 6
Per Glitching_Figures

Since the last time you needed something from the store and Dick got the wrong thing, you decided you'd go. That left your boyfriend alone at the tower with Rachel, Jason, and Gar.

When he went to check on them, they were all sitting on the couches, watching Game Of Thrones.

"Is that Game Of Thrones? Should you be watching that?" He asked. Rachel quirked a brow "Y/n let's us."

Dick nodded, slowly backing away.

When you got back, you grabbed the cold stuff from the car and brought them up. When the elevator doors opened, you yelled out. "Can someone help me with groceries?" No one responded.

"DICK GRAYSON!" There was a loud crash. "Hi baby," he stuck his head out of the hallway. "Hey love... help with groceries?" You motioned to the elevator.

He climbed in, you walked past the living room where the kids were watching Game Of Thrones. Wait... you backtracked.

"Rachel Roth, Garfield Logan, Jason Todd! Is that Game Of Thrones?!" They flinched.

You hurriedly threw the cold stuff in the freezer and jumped off the back of the couch, sitting between Rachel and Jason in the middle of the couch.

"Hell yeah!"

Meanwhile, Dick finally knew the struggle of being the only one to put up groceries.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

66K 2K 31
" i feel like there is a void in me. one that is going to stuck up everyone around me and ruin them. " " there is so much more to you than the darkne...
90.4K 956 130
please read before commenting! This is just a place to post my imagines. There are definitely a crap tone of grammatical and spelling errors, please...
396K 6.3K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
32K 1K 18
"I've seen that look in your eyes It makes me go blind ...