Letting you go (BWWM) (Edited)

By poly_weeb

*This is story is inspired by a sad short story that I read once.* A girl name Cara who is in love with her b... More

Chapter One - Heartbreak
Chapter Two - Week 1
Chapter Three - Week 2
Chapter Four - Week 3
Chapter Five - Week 4 (Final)
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter Five ~ Week Four (Final)

2K 69 20
By poly_weeb

I let out a frustrating sigh as Lizzy shoots me a glare before scoffing. "You are really playing with me right now Sean." She said. I glance at her, not saying a word. And I guess it made her angry even more.

"I'm serious! You said you don't love her but yet you get to spend time with her!" She yelled while standing on her feet. I mentally roll my eyes and stood up from the sofa I sat on. "Lizzy...I do love you but," I stopped, and thought to myself, Do I really love her? "s-she's just too clingy babe. And now that our four weeks are over, I can finally spend time with you!" I trailed off.

She narrows her eyes at me while resting her hands on her hips. "Are you sure?" I nod my head and walk towards her and kiss her passionately. She relaxed and wraps her arms around my shoulders and kisses back.

Although I'm still wondering why Cara wanted me to carry her and be on her side for four weeks. Oh well, as long as Lizzy is with me, I'm happy.

*Seven months has passed*

Its been seven months I never heard from Cara, I didn't even stop by and visit her. But I knew that I have no business with her.

Lizzy and I are expecting a baby. Yes, a baby. The thought of having a baby is amazing. I hope it's girl, so I can spoil her like her mother and treat her like a princess.

Lizzy and I are currently going to a restaurant to have dinner. Our relationship is quite normal...? We fight and argue then make up afterwards. She's also feeling more sensitive and grumpy but I always thought it's just how women act when they're pregnant.

We made it to the restaurant and sat on a table that I reserved for the two of us. Lizzy looks uncomfortable when a young female waitress came to our table and said, "Hello and welcome. How's your day?" I was about answer her since Lizzy is literally glaring at her but of course, she interrupted me.

"We're good thanks. We'll take two glasses of ice tea." She replied...harshly. The waitress slowly nods her head and walked away to get our drinks.

"Babe, you need to stop. Please." I said...well...more like pleading. She scoffs and snatched the menu that was placed in front her. "Whatever." She mumbled. I sigh as I began looking at the menu.

The waitress came over again with our drinks and took our orders and then left. I realized Lizzy didn't glare at the waitress or say something mean to her, relief washed over me. I don't want her to get upset over a small thing and get stress since she's pregnant.

After a while of silence, Lizzy and I decided to talk about the baby and where we should buy some clothes and other things for the baby. "I'm gonna go and use the bathroom." Lizzy said before standing up from her chair and was about to make her way to the bathroom but she bump to another person.

I instantly shot up from my chair and went over to Lizzy and asked if she's okay. She nodded in response and looked over to the person she bumped into. I too look at the person and to my surprise, it was...

Cara's POV

*Seven months earlier*

Coughing and crying as I stared at a picture of Sean and I at our trip to Honolulu. I give up. He's happy with her, I can't do anything to stop him. I'm dying anyways. I close my eyes and imagine how it felt like to be free from the hell hole.

That's until my phone went off, I mentally groan and grab it from my nightstand and answered it without looking at the ID Caller.

"H-Hello?" My croaky voice stutter.

That's when I realized, everything has changed.

*Present ~ At the restaurant*

I smile at the two couples as they stood there, staring at me. I giggle and look at the young lady I envied before.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't even see you there." I apologize. She just froze on her spot, I look down at her belly and to see a small bump. A grin plastered on my face as I congrats the couple. They still didn't say anything so I shrug my shoulders and walk pass them when suddenly a hand grabs my wrist and I turned around to look back at the couple. But this time, at him.

"Cara? I-Is it really you?!" He asked in disbelief. Lizzy looks upset and glares at me. I sigh and moves his hand away. "Yes Sean. Who did you think I was?" I asked, smiling at them again.

"What the hell are you doing here? You don't even work so you're probably poor." Lizzy said. I giggle at her words and started explaining to her that I got two jobs when Sean left me. Speaking of Sean, he seemed quiet now. I asked him if he was okay but he was still staring at me. Lizzy nudge him which bought him back to reality.

"Huh? O-Oh um...How are y-you? How...How did y-you get two jobs?" He stuttered, Lizzy rolls her eyes and held his hand tightly.

"Fine. But why don't we sit down and talk?" I asked, taking a chair from another vacant table and sat on it as they both sat on their chairs.

"Well...let's see, hmm...Oh! When you left me Sean, I was devastated. I was also dying because I had cancer. I thought about how Lizzy made you happy, how your happiness matters than mines, how things will be perfect when I die." I stopped and stare at both of them. Sean looks guilty and sad, Lizzy just scoffs and scoots closer to Sean. "However I got a phone call from my older sister, saying that she found a better professional doctor who can help me." I trailed off. The memory made me think if I chose not to meet the doctor and take the surgery.

"Sis! Oh god, Good news! I found a doctor who can help you!" My older sister, Kino, literally screamed at the phone. I flinched and let out a shaky sigh.

"Kino? I-I don't think I want to meet h-him." I replied. My throat is killing me! She was quiet for a while. I was worried so I asked her if she's okay but she cuts me off.

"Cara, I know you've been through a lot of struggles and pain. But please Cara! Think about us, your family! We will not be the same without you! Think about your happiness Cara! We're here for you if you need help, we're always here sis. I'll even help you out just please see the doctor and take the surgery! Please!" Hearing her pleading made me feel guilty. She cried and continually pleading me to take the surgery and get well for them.

He found his happiness Cara, now it's time to find yours.

"So of course, I refuse to. But I thought about my family and friends. Instead of feeling sad and helpless, I decided to see the doctor. After awhile, I had surgery and all. Then I felt well and okay. My sister helped me find a job so I became a photographer and a fashion designer. And then here I am, bumping to you guys."

Lizzy just roll her eyes again and didn't say anything, meanwhile Sean was shocked. "You had cancer? And you never told me?!" He sounded angry which made me upset.

"Why the hell would I tell you that when you went behind my back and cheated?! When you chose her over me?! Huh?! You have no business with me anyways!" He became quiet and look down at his hands.

"Oh whatever! You're still a depressing dying trash!" Lizzy yelled at me. Some of the people in the restaurant were looking straight at our table. I look at Lizzy right in her eyes and said;

"You're right. I was depress and was dying. But now, I'm a whole new person. I don't even know why you're angry at me when you took Sean away from me. Oh well, I don't really care anyways. I'm free at last. Anyways I should go, I might be late for my meeting and congratulations again." I stood up from my chair made my way to the exits but Sean quickly grabs my forearm.

"I-I know it's too late Cara but...I realized that I still love you. When I look at you, I felt my heart beating faster. I love you Cara, please come back to me."

I glare at him and see Lizzy behind him, looking sad and was about to burst in tears.

"Sean, I moved on. You chose her and you can't change that. Your happiness is with her and your baby. Don't leave her like that, especially the baby." I actually did move on, but seeing Lizzy like that really breaks my heart. Despite her hate for me, she also deserves happiness. I'm not that heartless.

"You love her stupid. You're just too dumb to see it." I continued; "And I found my happiness. Goodbye guys. Have a good day." And with that, I left the two alone.

I'm surprised that I didn't go crazy but I guess I'm too soft to do so. Mentally scolding myself for being too soft and that I should've act like those girls in movies and books who got their heart broke and became a total badass. Oh well, I'm happy with my new life.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 18.9K 81
'can't stop staring at those ocean eyes' β€’ season 1 & 2 β€’ β€’ book 1 of the rumpelstiltskin series β€’ β€’ i only own Celeste/Dr. Bella Richards and her st...
1.1M 33.6K 32
This is a story of a sudden marriage between two people and how this sudden marriage changed all their lives. Looks simple right? But only when you...
109K 12.1K 32
⚠️ Childhood sweetheart, Nurturing, α€žα€€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€–α€±α€–α€±, BJYX, Yizhan. - α€‘α€–α€Όα€°α€›α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€œα€±α€›α€Ÿα€α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€ α€žα€­α€™α€Ία€žα€­α€™α€Ία€™α€½α€±α€·α€™α€½α€±α€· α€œα€Šα€Ία€α€šα€Ί - I do not own this story. Authorized tr...
83.1K 5K 28
As Lauren's life seems to be going smoothly, Stacy life has just begun to get intresting. Stacy has been so caught up in dealing with everyone else t...