One Piece: Ace vs Xecstasy

Da TitanXecutor

*The following is a non profit fan fiction. One Piece belongs to FUNimation, Toei Animation, and Eiichiro Oda... Altro

Part 1: The Introduction

3 0 0
Da TitanXecutor

*The following is a non profit fan fiction. One Piece belongs to FUNimation, Toei Animation, and Eiichiro Oda. Please support the official release*

Part 1: The introduction

*3 years before the current events in One Piece, Portgas D. Ace is part of the WhiteBeard Pirates, the world still doesn't know about Dreadlock or his army, and Xecstasy is still part of Dreadlock's Fleet*

*In the New World, on a big old looking ship, a very tall man dressed in a red and black robe with horns along with glowing red eyes, a yellow belt and moss green pants was looking around the deck along with his squad after returning from a mission of killing unworthy people on an isolated island. His name is Monesculas Xecstasy, a powerful member of the Dreadlock Fleet worth 162 million berries, and currently has the highest bounty in the fleet, mostly because everyone else tries not to get themselves exposed, and those that do, their bounties are much lower*

Xecstasy: *looks out the shore into the distance* Heckheckheck. I'm glad we managed to finished that mission early.

Soldier 1: Yeah. Thanks to you sir.

Xecstasy: *his stomach growls* But I am feeling rather hungry.

Soldier 2: But sir, you ate most of the people in our mission, and that was a few hours ago. How are you still hungry?

Xecstasy: I know, but I just can't help it. Let's stop by the nearest island for a snack.

Soldier 3: *looks through a telescope* Sir, there's an island a few miles ahead!

*They were approaching a normal looking island with a few pirate ships in the harbor called Keylisk. There is a man sized lock in the ground located on the center of the island, where it is rumored that behind that lock lies the dungeon where the former ruler keeps his treasure. Only problem is nobody found the key yet*

Xecstasy: Perfect! Land course!

Soldiers: Yes sir!

Soldier 3: Wait a minute... *looks through the scope again to find a ship in the harbor with a flag of the Whitebeard Pirates on it leaving him shocked* Sir, forget it! It seems the island is inhabited by allies of the Whitebeard Pirates. I think I know a path where we won't be detected...

Xecstasy: It doesn't matter! Continue our course there.

Soldiers: *shocked beyond reason*

Soldier 4: But sir, we can't get involved with the Whitebeard Pirates. If we happen to kill any of his allies or crew there, then his wrath will follow us to the ends of the earth! And besides, what will Dreadlock have to say about it?

Xecstasy: *smirks and looks down at the palm of his hand* I'm willing to take that chance. Besides, I'm expecting him to come!

Soldiers: *more shocked than before*

Xecstasy: Not even somebody as mighty as Whitebeard can withstand the powers of my Devil Fruit! Besides, he's far past his prime, so killing him shouldn't be too hard. And don't worry about Dreadlock. Once I return with Whitebeard's head, I'll tell him that I disposed of any evidence WhiteBeard had, and that way, we'll have a major obstacle out of our way.

Soldiers: *all remain shocked and look at each other very nervously*

Soldier 2: There's no point trying to convince him. No matter if we tell him that his crew, or the government will try to go after him, or worse, Dreadlock, or worst of all, us!

Soldier 1: He's one of our top powers yet he's a complete moron. How painfully ironic.

Soldier 4: So what should we do?

Soldiers: *all look at Xecstasy nervously*

Xecstasy: *looks at the Island licking his lips while giggling*

*meanwhile on the Moby Dick, the Flagship of the WhiteBeard Pirates, it's a nice sunny day in calm waters*

*A young man with black hair, and orange hat, and black shorts walks by. His name is Portgas D. Ace, 2nd Commander of the WB Pirates*

Ace: *stretches* Man. Talk about a boring day.

*A tall man with blonde hair and a pineapple shaped head walks to him. He's Marco, the 1st Division Commander of the WB Pirates. Right by Marco is a giant tan muscular man wearing armor. He is Jozu, the 3rd Division Commander of the WB pirates*

Marco: Let's enjoy it while we can. There won't be many days in our futures where we'll get to enjoy weather this nice. All we need is you trying to kill pops and the day is complete.

Ace: What's that supposed to mean?

Jozu: Well you've done it so much in such a short period of time it's actually kinda funny.

Ace: *groans but then smiles and let's out a small chuckle* I guess you're right. It is kinda funny how much has changed since then.

*A giant old man with a pointy mustache was sitting in a chair with medic equipment around him and nurses tending to him while watching the others. He is Edward Newgate, or WhiteBeard, Captain of the WhiteBeard Pirates*

WhiteBeard: *chuckles* Those kids. Let's hope this crew remains strong when I'm gone.

*meanwhile in the kitchen, a few more members were hanging out, along with a tall obese tan man eating cherry pies named Marshall D. Teach, part of Whitebeard's 2nd Division, and a tall man with a small black beard and a chef outfit named Thatch, the 4th Division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates*

Teach: *chows down on the pies* Zyhahahahaha! There's nothing better in the world than these pies! More Thatch!

Thatch: If you say so, but why not try something different? How about some meat?

Teach: Bleh! Not a fan of it. *continues eating*

*suddenly, a transponder snail rings and Thatch picks it up quickly*

Thatch: This is Thatch...

Snail: S.O.S!!! THIS IS FLYMORS OF THE THUNDERBUST PIRATES!!!! WE'RE CURRENTLY ON KEYLISK ISLAND AND WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!! HELP US!!!!

Thatch and Teach: *both are shocked about what they heard and both rush out to their captain*

Thatch: Pops! The Thunderbust's seem to be in trouble!

Ace, Marco, and Jozu: *shocked*

WhiteBeard: *grabs the transponder snail* What's going on?

Flymors: THERE'S FLESH MONSTERS ATTACKING THE ISLAND!!! WE CAN'T HOLD THEM OFF!!! *grunts* N-NO!!! STAY BACK!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

*loud crunching noises could be heard over the snail before communications were cut*

Ace, Marco, Jozu, Thatch, and Teach: *all remain shocked*

WhiteBeard: Flymors! Come in! *looks down in anger gripping his fists*

Nurses: Please calm down Captain. *try to keep his equipment on*

*meanwhile back at Keylisk Island, some areas were on fire and in the main town, the Thunderbust Pirates were trying to fight off Xecstasy the best they could*

Thunderbust Pirates: *a few try shooting Xecstasy with their guns*

Xecstasy: *The bullets go through him as he creates a giant flesh arm that smashes them to the ground*

Thunderbust Pirates: GAAAAHHHHH!!! *Those few get killed*

Xecstasy: HECKHECKHECKHECK!!!! *looks behind him at his ship where it is shown to be destroyed and his soldiers killed* I can't believe they tried to abandon me like that. Well, I guess I have to find another way out. *grabs one of the bodies and begins eating it*

*Suddenly, a figure comes in and slashes Xecstasy with his sword in the chest*

Xecstasy: *grunts and gets pushed back as his chest starts to bleed*

*He was a tall man dressed in blue with an Afro, a large glove with spikes knuckles, and a triangular like nose. He is Gynimate Poposserus, captain of the Thunderbust Pirates*

Poposserus: *heavily glares at Xecstasy* You Bastard! That is you! How dare you set foot in our island! That is ours! And how dare you eat my crew! That is mine! As if they were your own cuisine! THAT IS YOURS!!!!

Xecstasy: *readies numerous flesh fists* Oh look. This one bites more than the others. I'm sure you'll be hard to consume! HECKHECKHECKHECK!!!

Poposserus: *readies his sword and glove* Pops, if I don't make it out of this alive, it was an honor being your son. That is me! Thank you.

Poposserus and Xecstasy: *both charge at each other*

*meanwhile back on the Moby Dick*

WhiteBeard: *grunts as he felt a pain in his chest*

Everyone: *shocked*

Marco: Pops! What's wrong?

WhiteBeard: Poposserus. I... I think we lost him.

WhiteBeard Pirates: *all are shocked when they heard this*

Teach: But how do you know? He could still be...

Jozu: It's probably the strong parental bond that Pops shares with us.

Teach: Our bond is that strong to him?

Thatch: He said Keylisk. It would probably take a while to get there from where we...

Ace: I'll go after them now! *dashes below deck in rage to get on his small boat*

Teach: Wait a minute! Ace!

WhiteBeard: Ace! Hold it!

Ace: *stops and looks back* Yes Pops?

WhiteBeard: Bring the perpetrator back alive. I wish to personally witness the face of who would be stupid enough to pick a fight with us.

Ace: *nods* You got it. *rushes below deck, gets onto his boat and blasts off to Keylisk as fast as he could*

Teach: Should some of us go to help him?

Whitebeard: No. I believe that he can handle the situation on his own.

Marco: This is a good chance for Ace to prove himself.

Teach: Prove himself? But...

WhiteBeard: Besides, they said flesh monsters. And what good would flesh be against a fist of fire.

Teach: But are you mad? Aren't you...

WhiteBeard: *gives an intense look* "Am I Mad" you say?

*the sky begins turning dark with clouds*

Teach: *looks up* Pops?

WhiteBeard: Some hooligan decided to murder some of my children, crew mates of one of the most powerful and feared pirate crews in the world, a crew that no regular person in their right mind would dare to cross paths with, and all you have to ask is, "Am I mad?!" No. I'm not mad.

Teach: Uh...

WhiteBeard: I'M ENRAGED!!!!

*The Moby Dick begins to shake a bit as the tides become rough*

WhiteBeard: Whoever is responsible for this, we'll make sure he won't live to regret it.

*meanwhile, Ace made it to Keylisk where parts of the Island are shown to be on fire*

Ace: No. Poposserus. Everyone. *grips his fists in anger and lands his boat at the harbor and rushes towards the town*

*some of The buildings of the town are now destroyed, and the streets are stained with blood*

Ace: *looks at the damages in horror, and begins to hear some chewing sounds and begins to follow in the direction, and is shocked to find what he hears*

*It was shown to be Xecstasy chewing with a few dead corpses next to him*

Ace: *shocked beyond reason as he watches*

Xecstasy: *swallows and chows down on the deceased bodies of the Thunderbust Pirates in joy* These are delicious. WhiteBeard really chose his subordinates well. *he looks down at the dead Poposserus, picks him up and opens his mouth*

Ace: *looks upon what he sees in disgust and angrily walks to Xecstasy with his fists and body igniting and flames* HEY YOU!!!!

Xecstasy: Huh? *notices and looks down at Ace* You're not WhiteBeard. This isn't how I planned it.

Ace: *glares up at Xecstasy* So you're the bastard that did this?!

Xecstasy: HECKHECKHECKHECK!!!! I don't see who else it could've bee...

Ace: *dashes at Xecstasy and punches him hard in the face with his fire fist*

Xecstasy: *grunts loudly and gets pushed back and drops the dead Poposserus, but stops himself and looks down at Ace* Ow... that hurt.

Ace: I don't know who you think you are, but you're gonna pay with your life for killing them! *ignites his body in fire* You'll have to answer to me!

Xecstasy: *readies his flesh* Heckheckheckheckheckheckheck.

To be continued in Part 2

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

195K 4.5K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
55.1K 947 28
Violet Magne is the older sister of Charlie Magne and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up a hotel, Vi...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...