𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐢...

By DANCE4ARI

❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝❞ 💓 ✧ 💒 ✧ 🌸 [𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚... More

𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘰.
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘴𝘪𝘹.
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺.

264 10 25
By DANCE4ARI

MAURICIO along with everybody else arrived at the airport and it was time for them to leave. Destiny and Mauricio managed to spend some time together before arriving, and kobe on the other hand felt bummed. "Well, our time here is done. We'll visit again though."

"Wait kobe, and Mauricio, I need to talk to you both."

They stood there and looked at Destiny. "I want to know what the fuck is going on with both of you. Y'all are giving each other dirty looks and shit and honestly, I'm not here for it. So tell me what's going on."

"We both like you, Destiny. But we don't know who you like." Mauricio said. "I like you, Mauricio. I love you. Kobe, I don't like you."

Both Kobe and Mauricio frowned. "You didn't even need to say that. But it's aight, I understand." Kobe went over to hug her and entered the airport. "Mauri? Why are you sad?"

"Destiny, I think we need a break. I don't like feeling like a second choice. Maybe your heart really belongs to Kobe. If that's the case then we shouldn't be a thing. Maybe I was only a distraction to help you get over Carlos."

Destiny's heart sank. She looked at him walk away into the airport and saw Kobe standing there just watching everything happen. A tear drop ran down her face as she ran to him. She hugged him and he hugged her back. "He wants to take a break." Destiny told him, "Fuck him." Kobe replied. Destiny looked up at him and then at Mauricio. Destiny reminisced about all their memories and a tear drop ran down her face. "I guess I'll stay with you."

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 659 41
Check out the story if you love mike💓
37K 1K 45
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 ] [EDITING] 𝐃𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 '𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠' 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢...
Gone By ...

Fanfiction

22.2K 847 38
Just read it if you want to Thank you for 20k reads 💕
299K 5.7K 69
one night stand ... or more ⚠️ alcohol underage drinking smut smoking drugs language ⚠️