{Castaway monkees} - Crossove...

By Lennon-films

~What am I doing , hand around?~ More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9

4

38 1 1
By Lennon-films

Meanwhile

Somewhere , out in the middle of the ocean , sat a large island. The island was covered with trees , nearly creating a forest that any human could get lost in. However , instead , the island seemingly had a little society. Complete with little houses and buildings being completely made out of bamboo , palm tree leaves , and blankets to make doors. As clouds began to dissipate from the sky , a boy and a man could be seem.

The boy , who wore a white fishing hat , was seen pacing around. He seemed panicked , his face beginning to flush red as he began to ramble nonsense , which the man in question had to try and stop. The boy's hands were on his face. "Now gilligan , you have to try and stay calm-" the man was cut off by the boy throwing his hands up in the air , beginning to talk normally this time. "Calm? Oh skipper I can't stay calm , what if this date goes completely wrong? What if I mess something up?" The boy , gilligan asked. 

"As long as you do as I say , you'll be completely alright. Now , let's repeat the steps." Skipper pulled out a little notepad from his pocket.

"Now , number 1."

"Don't be socially awkward." Gilligan said.

"Good!" Skipper said , a small smile forming. Skipper flipped to another page on his notepad. "Number two-" Skipper began.

"Always be polite." Skipper and Gilligan said at the same time , gilligan adjusting his fishing hat. Skipper flips to a third page of the notepad. "Number three-" skipper began. Gilligan looked ready to talk , but instead , he fell on his words. He began to stammer nervously , despite skipper gesturing him to speak.

"Pay..for..din- oh skipper , what am I gonna do??" Gilligan whined.

Before skipper had the chance to say anything , the two had suddenly seemed to remember that they were standing outside a bamboo house. The curtain door suddenly begins to open slowly , and despite gilligan's begging to hide him , skipper just gave gilligan and thumbs up and left as the curtain door fully opened. There , gilligan's jaw slowly dropped.

"Hi Gilligan!" A bubbly voice said.

A brunette woman steps out of the house , revealing the outfit she was wearing. A yellow sundress with transparent quarter sleeves. Gilligan's face slowly turned red. "H-hi mary ann." Gilligan said. "Do you like the dress? Ginger made it! Oh , its simply beautiful!" Mary Ann twirled around in her new dress , getting Gilligan to flush red some more. Eventually , Mary Ann stopped and turned to Gilligan , tilting her head to the side with confusion.

"Anyway , is there anything you nee-" .

"YES!" Gilligan blurted , suddenly realizing he screamed and slapping a hand over his mouth. "Sorry..uh , yes! Do you wanna take a walk out on the island? I know you and ms howell are working together on ..something , i forgot. But , I figured a walk can help you get some creativity!" Gilligan said.

"Oh of course!" Mary ann said.

Gilligan , now mentally cheering , develops a big dopey grin. "Great! Do you uh..wanna go ahead and go..or?" Gilligan tilted his head like a puppy. "Just a second , let me grab something." Mary ann walks back into the little bamboo house , coming back out with a little flower in her hair.

Timeskip.

"Y'know Gilligan , I have a feeling your up to something."

Gilligan looks over at mary anne , now hearing her say that , and now very confused. "No? What do you mean by that?" Gilligan asked. "Well , I've seen so many pictures where a guy takes a girl out on a date , the guy acts really weird , and eventually , he reveals he wants her hand in marriage." Mary ann said. Gilligan paused , as much as he hated to admit it , mainly due to the fact he wanted to keep this a surprise , mary Ann had a point. Even though he had seen one movie like mary ann described.

"Oh mary Ann , i just merely wanted to take you out on a walk is all. I'm not going to ask you for your hand marriage , at least not yet-"

"Wait a minute , not yet?!" Mary ann asked. Gilligan , now realizing what he said , backtracks and begins to stammer. Mary Ann gives him a look of surprise , however , before she can respond , the two suddenly hear a voice.

"Hey!!"

Gilligan and mary Ann turn.

"What was that?" Mary ann asked.

"I-I don't know!" Gilligan answered. Soon , the voice is heard again.

"Help me!!"

Mary Ann and Gilligan turn again , and mary Ann is quick to let out a gasp. A blonde man was seen , trudging his way out of the water. On his shoulders was a boy , who looked unconscious. As the man fully gets out of the water , mary Ann and gilligan are quick to rush to the man's aid. "Are you alright?!" Mary Ann asked , taking the boy from the man , carrying him bridal style. "Our ship - it- it-" the man spoke in between breaths , and eventually..

Thud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
748K 20.3K 75
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...
84.5K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.5M 26.3K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...