A Different Kind Of Crazy

killerbeanqxeen द्वारा

Born into the dark shadows of a ruthless legacy, Orianna Hall's dreams of a normal life are shattered by the... अधिक

Hey guys!!
A/N
Prologue
Chapter1||Sunflower(a trip down memory lane)
Chapter2||Regret
Chapter 3||Bags n' Bottles
Chapter 4||House Arrest
Chapter 5||Take a hint
A/N
Chapter 6||Stupid
Chapter7||Say What Now?
Chapter8||Truce
Chapter9||Scum
Chapter10|| I don't care
Chapter 11||No way
Chapter12||Princess
Chapter13||Exposure
Chapter14||Mcdonald's
Chapter15||High Stakes
Chapter16||Revenge
Chapter17||Saying Goodbye
Chapter18||Ricky's
Chapter20||Into the Ruins pt.2
Chapter 21||Gift Wrapped
Chapter22||Breaking Point
Chapter23||Hazel Eyes
Chapter 24||Crème De La Crème
Chapter25||City lights and Fights
Chapter26||No chances
Chapter 27||Business with Pleasure
Chapter28||Think Fast
Chapter29||Old Friends
Chapter30||Ice Cold
Chapter31||Wine and Whispers
Chapter 32||Letting Go
Chapter 33||Birth Right(Final Chapter)

Chapter19|| Into the Ruins pt. 1

73 12 3
killerbeanqxeen द्वारा

"Without danger, you cannot go beyond danger."

  ~George Herbert

_________________________________________

Jacob's POV

I woke up drenched in a cold sweat, sleep-deprived as usual. I reluctantly pulled myself off the ground only to be hit with a sharp jolt of pain on the left side of my head.

I winced, checking the time.

3:45 a.m. And I have a headache. Great.

I think it's safe to say that I won't drink that much for a long while.

The silence is broken by an annoying outburst of noise.

I winced at the sudden chiming sound coming from the nightstand that amplified the pain excruciatingly.

My eyes searched the dark, a tinge of anger gradually building up within me. I was alerted by a quick flash of white light from the nightstand on the other side of my bed.

Orianna's Phone. This should be interesting.

I slowly made my way over, with one eye open as the headache intensified.

A flash of white light emitted from the phone once again, just long enough to make the notifications on the screen visible.

*3 New Messages*

*1 Missed Call from Birth giver*

I clicked on the first notification, curiosity getting the best of me, as well as the bright light from the phone.

My eyes landed on the messages from an unknown number.

*Remember all the good times we had together?*

*I'll come for you, wherever you're hiding, I'll always find you*

*always*

. . .the heck?

I don't know what's worst. The fact that I really felt like beheading this bastard or the fact that I have a sneaking suspicion as to who it may be.

I wonder if the dimwit knows what he's doing.

It's almost funny to even entertain the thought of him going anywhere near Orianna.

I mean I have to protect what belongs to me.

His 'secret' hide out is only a mere 15-minute drive from here.

Nothing more than a quick drive out.

I went inside the bathroom, immediately catching a glance of myself in the mirror.

Unruly curly, washed-out dark green hair with ruffled fringes that hung slightly above my eyes. Skin pale, and lightly freckled. My eyes were bloodshot, with small bags underneath them.

I sighed, combing my hand through my hair.

I've had this color in for a while now. It was actually mum's favorite.

I opened the cabinet, retrieved a small bottle of pain pills, and tossed two into my mouth afterward.

I took a quick shower, and threw on my black leather jacket and ripped jeans. I stopped in front of my room mirror once again, combing my fingers through my hair.

Those pills worked like a charm.

I slowly walked over to Orianna's limp figure. She laid on her back, her hair sprawled out on the pillow.

She looks so peaceful.

I tore my gaze away from her, moving towards the door. I slowly drew the door to a close, peering inside my room at her, closing it silently afterward.

I smiled at her innocence and naivety.

Because one way or another she will most definitely get me what I need.

"Sorry love, but business before affairs of the heart. " I scoffed, pressing the button, opening the weapon room.

The big, heavily tinted glass doors gradually slid to the left, opening covertly.

I stepped inside the room and immediately closed the doors behind me. After a quick scan around the room, everything seemed to be untouched, except for the shipments thrown carelessly in the corner. I walked over to the tall, wooden pine, bookshelf, carefully running my fingers along the dusty old book spines.

I stopped at the 5th book to the left.

'Fantastic Beasts by J.K. Rowling'

With just a swift movement of my hands. The bookshelf swiftly drew into a hidden wall space, the sound of gears clicking away as it flipped around, revealing one of my favorite things in this whole world.

My Weapons. They ranged from handguns to AK-47s to rifles.

My lips curled into a small smile as I reached for the newest addition to the family.

My submachine gun.

I ran my fingers along the smooth surface, inspecting every nook and cranny.

"This'll teach that dipstick a lesson."  I propped the gun in the air, aiming it in front of me. I imagined the permanently etched look o  bewilderment on Markov's face.

And no one will be able to stop what's coming for him.

I grabbed the empty black duffel bag in the corner throwing in a couple of e smoke bombs and grenades and handguns along with the submachine.

I decided it would be best to keep a handgun on my person because of. . . visitation rights. I still have the bastard to get rid of.

Sometimes, maybe now and then,  I have to clear my head. And by doing that I need to go on a little solo run.

With that I swung the bag over my shoulder, ensuring that the bookshelf was back in its place.

I then advanced to the door when I heard a loud ruckus coming from downstairs.

I paused in my tracks, gripping the strap of the duffel back.

"We're clean dude, there's no need for any of this." I heard Jerald's panicked muffled voice.

I rolled my eyes, instantly recognizing what it was.

A police raid.

This definitely puts a dent in my plans, I was only planning on killing two guys today.

I inhaled deeply, placing the bag on the floor. slowly walked out, taking In the scene before me.

Jerald was pushed up against the wall being searched and Sean was being questioned.

"What's going on?" Orianna questioned.

"What's in that room up there?" One of the policemen pointed to the door adjacent to e while advancing up the stairs.

"It's a library." I retorted in the dullest tone I could conjure up.

"Huh, then why does it have all these buttons. .  ." He went closer, examining the buttons up close.

"You hiding somethin?" He eyed me suspiciously before gesturing for me to open it.

"You can never be too safe." I stepped up to the door, placing my finger on the red button.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous by now.

"We've got a 10-54 near the old fire station downtown." The radio attached to his waist suddenly awoke.

He ran back downstairs, speaking back into the radio.

"You guys are lucky this time." They both rushed out, and hopped into the police car, speeding off immediately. The sound of the flashing red and blue sirens, followed by the screeching of the tires against the concrete road pierced the silence among us.

"What the actual hell." I breathed out, closing the door behind me.

****

A/N:

Hope you guys like this so far Don't forget to vote and comment so that (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿) ˢᵉᵉ how I did :-)

If u enjoy what I write you can leave a comment and vote.

-stay safe

~killerbeanqxeen

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.4M 60.5K 28
"If you think you can just come back here after years and pretend we don't want each other," he got up all my face making me momentarily lose the abi...
56.1K 1.9K 51
*UNEDITED* The everyday life of Olivia Brooks, a 25-year-old waitress from Calgary, is influenced by ten-hour shifts, cozy evenings in her old, littl...
2.4M 70.9K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...
The Hierarchy gracieyarb द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

11.2K 436 28
THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK IN THE GOOD AND THE BAD SERIES. IT IS NOT REQUIRED THAT YOU READ THE FIRST ONE BUT I RECOMMEND THAT YOU SHOULD. *** "I'm not...