Baby Kick | J.JK [Editing]

By Miftahul_Eusha

"If I say I'm not the same Gguk, will you still accept me?" What happens when chemist Jeon Jungguk becomes a... More

~Prologue~
Ep-1 : Found our similarity
Ep-2 : Found Our Similarity 2
Ep-3 : Leaving the hell
Ep-4: Let's cherish each other!
Ep-5: Lost
Ep-6: What are you?
Ep-7: Come Back
Ep-8: Burden
Ep-9: Broken
Ep-10: Blue Pea
Ep-11: We are going well
Ep-12: Remedy
Ep-13: Happy Birthday!!
Ep-14: Lustful Him? (M)
Ep-16: Cancer?
Ep-17: Sweet Creature
Ep-18: The King
Ep-19: Powers He Got
Ep-20: The Dark Conspiracy
Ep-21: Possession
Ep-22: Murder!!
Ep-23: Please!
Final Episode : Baby Kick
Conclusion
Author's Note
🏆Wins🏆

Ep-15: Needy Gguk

399 48 81
By Miftahul_Eusha

A/N: This episode will be narrating a bit of mature contents~

IN THE MORNING: ( JUNGGUK'S POV)

Birds chirping was hitting my ear. Even being in sleep I could able to hear them. I opened my eyes slowly, rub them slightly and felt her hairs all over my neck and jaw. It was quite tickling me~ Looking at her I saw her cheeks being reddish and fluffy with a bit of her hairs. I smiled and removed them from her cheeks gently. She was sleeping peacefully in my chest, as like it was her ultimate shelter.

I left a breathe and slowly kissed her forehead not causing her being awake. Keeping my stare at her, I noticed she was looking even more beautiful with soft sun light. Her neck and cleavage area were saturated with purple love marks I gave her, hairs were a bit messed.I felt like to adore her so immensely. Yes, she was the one I could adore for the rest of my life.

Yeah! You were the best gift I got, Koushi!

My fingers were roaming through her soft hairs, giving her a little comfort. Another hand was still on her waist which completely belonged to me. She left a soft "mmm" sound when I was patting her skin under her shirt. She slowly moved to the opposite, facing her back towards me. She curled her legs for the breeze hitting her body, making it cold, as she was wearing only my shirt and her shorts . It was so satisfying to see her sleeping like baby in peace. I covered her body with the blanket and got up from the bed. My whole body smelled like chocolates. Of course, her fault! I smiled at my own and went to the wash room taking the clothes with me and put them in the washing machine. Brushing my teeth I was just thinking about her. How she was seducing me only with her eyes, her smile, her smirk, her touch on mine, her softest lips, her beautiful body and of course the chocolate perfume!

She always should smell like a chocolate. Shouldn't she?

Those thoughts brought an idea!

Jk: Baby Kick! What if I-......

END OF JUNGGUK'S POV:

My eyes slowly got opened. The only thing I could view was the blue pea buke on the guitar and the thing I felt was his breathe on my nape and his warm palm on my waist. I touched his palm which made him a bit startled. He lowered his lips to my ear and said,

Jk: Good morning Love. You wanna sleep more?

I shook my head as "No".

Jk: Face me, lemme see you.

I turned at him. His eyes landed on me. I could see lots of adores in his eyes. He smiled and dragged me closer.

Me: Good morning~

Jk: Your morning voice is something else.

Saying that he kissed my lips. I could remember how greedily his lips were having mine, how erotic and lustful it was last night. But that morning kiss felt so soft and adorable that it was enough to unbelieve the same lip's wild self. He broke the kiss and said,

Jk: I've prepared the breakfast. But before that, let's have a shower.

I nodded closing my eyes and yawning slow. He giggled and both of us sat at the edge of the bed. Before I touch the floor, he lifted me up like bridal style and was approaching to the bathroom. I was a bit startled towards his sudden action, but soon I held her shoulder helping him to balance.

Me: When did you wake up? Why didn't you call me?

Jk: I didn't want to break your sleep. How long I haven't seen you being in this peace while sleeping~

I chuckled at him.

Me: Gguk, now let me get down.

He put me down and tied my messy hairs.

Jk: Here. You brush your teeth, I'm gonna bring the towel.

I nodded and went to take my brush, but then I saw~ I saw every bathroom stuffs and liquids in chocolate flavor.

Aishh! This boy!

I called our his name.

Me: Gguk? Jungguk?

Jk: Hmm.. what? You need something?

Me: When did you do these all? And why?

I asked in wonder. He chuckled, raised his eyebrows and said,

Jk: Why? Don't you know why? Doesn't last night enough for your answer? Huh?

Me: Ughh! You-

Jk: I love you~

He cut off my words and left the bathroom with a smile!

Me: Annie, see what you've done!

He came back when I was done. He put off his T-shirt and stood at the edge of the tub.

Jk: Come here.

He held my hand and both of us got in to the tub.

Jk: Is the temperature ok?

Me: Yes.

He turned on the shower and it started to soak us. Water drops were dripping form his hairs randomly and going down from this temple to his cheeks, lips, neck, adam's apple and abs. I was being soaked too. My body was coming transparent through the white shirt. His stare never left to enjoy the view. He dragged me closer by my waist and removed my hairs from my temple.

Jk: If I could define how provoking do you look being sopped.

His thumb reached to my lips and started to roam there. Slowly it was heading towards my neck and then the edge of my cleavage. My body started to response. It was heating up as he touched me. Our eyes met once again and the thing he did was shoving his lips on mine. I wrapped his neck with my arms not refusing him to kiss whereas his grip was felt on my back. It was so satisfying to feel the cold water being in his warmness.

Me: Let's just bath, Gguk?

I tried to talk between his lip-working. He went to my neck and said,

Jk: Hmm. Ok.

Where was his Ok though? He continued his work! He was literally sucking out my neck leaving deep tingles in my stomuch.

Me: G-Gguk! Listen....Aishh-

He tongue made me moan low. But still I tried to talk,

Me: Please love? Don't just leave so many marks. I've to go to hospital today!

He raised his head pouting his lips.

Jk: I'm really being needy now! Arghh!

I smiled and kissed his cheeks to break his cute little anger.

Jk: Come on, lemme bathe you.

He was slowly unbuttoning my shirt to reveal my body. My body was shaking a bit, but I tried to hide that. Finally, he did the whole and removed the shirt from my body and I immediately turned back getting damn shy. He almost burst in laughter to see my stupid behaviour.

Jk: Oh my god! You're so cute Koushi.

He held my shoulder from back and kissed my ear.

Jk: Look at me love. This isn't something to hide. I've seen you.

I couldn't reply him where my heartbeat was being irregular.

God! How a shower can be this dangerous?

He laughed again to hear my mind and said,

Jk: Turn to me at least. Lemme make it adorable~

I slowly faced him with my bare chest but lowered my gaze from him.

Jk: Come on...

He patted my wet hairs and kissed my forehead. He turned off the tap and took the chocolate flavor liquid body soap and started to brush that all over my body. He was intensively doing that. I looked into his eyes, where I found no lust or greed. He was being an entire guardian figure who was cherishing, caring, adoring its asset with immense love and responsibilities. He was rubbing my skin, massaging my every features so softly avoiding roughness. Then he went to my hairs and started shampooing my hairs. I closed my eyes feeling a huge comfort when his long fingers were running through my hairs. After he was done, I also did the same.

His behavior made me feel easy. I could able to move without hesitation.

Jk: Are you feeling good?

I nodded.

He smiled and took the hand shower to wash my body. I could see how merged he was while washing my every features. I had hardly seen him that intensive while doing other works than mine. I could feel, I was not just the one whom was loved my him. I was being the cause of his presence, his breathing. I could feel my importance in his life. That feeling made me more responsible for him, it bound me more in taking care of him...

I touched his face and he immediately looked at me,

Jk: What happened love?

Without saying anything, I hugged him tightly. He couldn't understand what just happened but hugged me back.

Jk: You okay?

Me: Gguk. Don't love me this much. It hurts for real.

Jk: I can't help Koushi. I'm so sorry.

Me: If you keep loving me like this, then how can I leave you when I'll be old?

Jk: Shut up. D-Don't just...say that! I can't...even...imagine!

He voice was almost broken. My heart ached to feel that.

Am I this lucky, god?

He grabbed me tighter closing his eyes. We didn't know how long we just stayed like that in the water. However, it felt near to heaven!

He made me sit on the tool and wiped my body and his as well. Both of us came out from the bathroom wrapping towels on our body. He changed his clothes and came to me.

Jk: Do you really have to go today?

Me: Yes. Lots of calls are already missed.

He made a poker face and started to dry my hairs.

Me: Are you staying home today?

Jk: Not actually. Just have to handover a file. Please be back soon...

Me: Will try my best.

Jk: Well, come to the table. I'm waiting there.

Me: Wait, lemme push the injection first. Fold your sleeve.

Jk: God knows how long I've to do this!

Pushing the liquid in his vein I said,

Me: You hate injections?

Jk: Yes. Now go and change. I'm at downstairs-

We had our breakfast and was approaching to the car. Suddenly, my eyes locked at something. The picture of his childhood hanging on the wall. My eyes got widen to see that, cause the baby boy I saw under the water was just like little Gguk. They had almost same faces.

What does it mean? Did I really hallucinate? Or it's a~

I touched the frame and the unwanted tears started to appear in my eyes, heart started to ache.

Why am I feeling sad, god? What's happening with me? If it was just a daydream, then why I'm being this desperate?

Jk: Koushi? Won't you come?

He called me from the car. I wiped my tears and went to him closing the car door. He started driving. After dropping me to the hospital, he would visit office to deliver his file. It was being a long time I didn't utter anything. The same thought was still whirling around my mind.

Jk: Hey!~ Why are you calm? What's with my childhood picture?

It was tough to have a husband who can hear mind and define what I didn't know actually.

Me: Nothing, just you looked cute in picture.

Jk: I'm cute.

He noticed me even more intensively when I didn't react to his self-praising. He held my hand and said softly,

Jk: Koushi, please tell me if anything bothering you.

Me: Gguk, The baby boy I saw...was ...just like you...I-

He sighed and cut my words off,

Jk: Love, your nerves are still rushing in mess about that? You're feeling that motherly feelings again?

I nodded.

Jk: Let's just meet Raeji someday. It would make you feel better.

I stayed calm. I didn't know why I was still dived in the sweet voice of the baby boy...

Jk: Here we come.

Me: I gotta go. Be a good boy, ok?

Jk: And you'll be back soon, won't you?

Me: I'll try.

Jk: Bye~

Though he said 'bye' but he didn't leave my hand. I smiled to see his childish behaviour.

Me: Let me go Gguk!

Jk: Push me. Or I can't.....I don't know why...something in you isn't letting me leave you...

Me: How can I go if you say like this? Please? I'm late already!

He left a breathe and nodded.

Jk: Ok! But last one-

He grabbed my neck to him and kissed my forehead! My heart melted as he was showing his needy self! I smiled, went out from the car and waved my hands to him,

Me: Goodbye!

Busan Bumin Hospital:

Mr. Jaehyun: Hello doctor, why are you late today?

Me: Aa- just no reasons...haha!

Mr. Jaehyun: It's ok. I need a help.

Me: Please say,

Mr. Jaehyun: You know that our new co-worker is joining today.

Me: Yes.

Mr. Jaehyun: But a pregnant patient is waiting for check up and doctor hasn't come yet. Can you please check her up until she comes?

Me: Is she a female doctor?

Mr. Jaehyun: Yes.

Me: But how can I check the patient? I'm not a gynecologist! I don't know what to do~

Mr. Jaehyun: Don't panic. Just check out her pulse, her food routine and give her primary tests.

Me: Oh! Ok sir, I'm gonna go then~

Mr. Jaehyun: Thanks a lot. She'll be there fast!

Me: Mention not.

I went out from my chamber and saw a pregnant woman waiting outside.

Me: Are you Mrs. Kim?

She nodded.

Me: Please come with me.

She was struggling to get up. I went close and held her hand to help.

Me: Be careful.

Mrs. Kim: Thanks doctor.

Me: It's ok. Sit here. Slow! Wait, lemme just bring my stethoscope.

I checked her heartbeat and the baby's as well.

Mrs. Kim: Is her heartbeat ok?

Me: Perfect. How did you get to know the gender? It's your 4 months only.

She smiled and said,

Mrs. Kim: It may sound stupid, but a mother can feel their part. I know she's a girl.

My curiosity increased.

Me: How you feel carrying a baby?

Mrs. Kim: It's the purest feelings to carrying god's creation in mine. You can't even imagine how strong our bond is. You know why we say, love is blind?

Me: Why?

Mrs. Kim: Cause, No one can see her child when he/ she is in the womb, but still loves them like no end, cherish them with motherly love. So why won't we say being pregnant is the purest feelings?

I felt her words. There was no connection to her words with me, but still I didn't know why I was feeling that sad. I didn't know, when I also started to think about those little hands, little legs, little creature calling me " Eomma"

Mrs. Kim: Doctor?

I got back my sense and felt my eyes being a bit teary.

Me: Oh, I'm sorry. I was just...unconscious!

She smiled and said,

Mrs. Kim: It's ok doctor. May almighty also give you the chance to feel this.

I sighed and said,

Me: Thanks for your blessing....now, I'm giving you these medicines. Take them in proper time. And also stay careful.

Mrs. Kim: I will. Goodbye!

Me: Goodbye!

She went out from the chamber and suddenly a man ran to her. Might be her husband. I could hear their conversations,

?: I'm so sorry baby. I'm late today! Are you done with check up?

Mrs. Kim: It's ok. Yes, it's done.

?: How is our baby?

Mrs. Kim: She's sound. You wanna adore her?

?: Of course.

He started pat her belly and suddenly his eyes went wide.

?: Hey, baby's kicking! She's kicking!!

Mrs. Kim: Yes. Oh my god! She's quite naughty as you.

They both laughed beautifully and left the hospital. I was also smiling unconsciously. Suddenly I hear someone knocking the door,

?: May I come in doctor Koushi?

Me: Yes, come I-

Looking at the door, my eyes got widen. I saw Ellie wearing an apron and a stethoscope hanging on her neck.

Me: Ellie you?

She smiled, came closer and hugged me.

Me: What a surprise girl. It means the new doctor is you?

Ellie: Yeah!

Me: Why didn't you tell me before? How long we haven't met !

Ellie: Just a surprise, hehe!

Me: Where were you before joining here?

Ellie: Seoul city hospital.

Me: Hey, my friend named Annie works there.

Ellie: She was my trainer.

Me: Really? That's great!

Ellie: Yeah, she told me about you . How's you life going? How's Jungguk? Is he still...bearing vampirism?

Me: Yes he is. But we are happy together.

Ellie: Sorry If I hurt you. Umm~ tell me more...

That day we gossiped about everything going in our life, the surrounding, situation and all. Well, I felt good to have the company~

At Home:

I was reading a book on "Unconscious mind and Hallucination" sitting on the window stool. Gguk was at other side cutting my foot nails.

Jk: What are you actually reading for a long?

I was so dived in reading that I couldn't hear him.

Jk; Hey!

No reply.

Jk: Koushi? Are you listening?

I didn't attend his words.

Jk: Love?

Look at me. Only me! What are you doing? , he thought being a bit annoyed. Then he just removed the clothe from my ankle and left a wet kiss there. I was shocked to feel his hot saliva on my feet and immediately looked at him.

Me: Hey, what happened?

Jk: See, it worked. What are you just doing for a long huh?

Me: Just reading.

Jk: This impulsively? Huh!

He said with a mocking voice while cutting my nails.

Me: Gguk, you know Ellie has joined our hospital!

Jk: Really? That's great, you've got a company then.

Me: Right!

Sun was setting and the orange light was falling on his cheeks.

I Love this illusive face of yours!

Jk: Do you?

Me: Yes....By the way, won't you cut your hairs? It's getting longer!

Jk: I'll....But...You know? I miss the day we were dancing at the lone beach!

Me: Me too.

Jk: Let's just visit haeundae beach someday!

Me: Sure? Can you manage your works? Look, I'm free always to visit sea.

Jk: Sure, I can....

After somedays we went to visit haeundae beach. But it was a moonlit night. The soft light of moon was sparkling through the crazy waves enduring the sea. It was like an another world! I got out from the car and started to run to the beach in excitement. Gguk was coming slowly and smiling to see me being childish!

Jk: Careful!

Me: THIS IS MORE BEAUTIFUL GGUK!

He came to me and held my hand.

Jk: See? I told you night view is more attractive?

Me: I love moon. The most!!! See Gguk, how powerfully it holds the painful beauty!

His gaze was at my wondered face and my sight was on the moon.

Jk: You're the only beauty I want to see Koushi!

I looked at him. The reflection of the waves could be seen in his beautiful eyes. Everything was silent except the bay wave. Once again, our heart was connecting and contacting with each other in that intolerable, beautiful silence!

He served his hand to me and said,

Jk: Will you?

I blushed and held back his hand.

Me: Always!

Once again, he grabbed my waist pulling me closer whereas my hand reached to his shoulder and our body started to move. Once again, we were dancing on the soft sand. Once again, our eyes were adoring each other. Once again, we felt the nature blessing us..

He made me fall my back on his arm and leaned on me. He joined our nose and whispered,

Jk: I love you~ forever!

He didn't wait for my answer and just touched my lips with his one. A sweet, comfortable kiss.

We were sitting under a palm tree and enjoying the beauty of the bay. I didn't notice when he took his guitar and started to sing,

"It's beautiful life~ forever I'll stay by your side
It's beautiful life~ I'll always standing right behind you
Beautiful life~
Cause we standing under the same sky even though we are world apart!
Beautiful life~ Beautiful day..
You and I are living in memory
Beautiful life~ Beautiful day
Want you let me inside your heart~
Beautiful my love...Beautiful your heart...
It's beautiful Life~~"

His soothing voice was beautifying the breeze. He was so passionate in singing as his eyes were closed. The soft moon light was falling on his face and hairs were dancing with soft blowing airs. It was hard to define how unreal and illusive he was looking! I felt a wrench in my heart seeing him like that. A wrench of deep love! A pain of deep love!

He finished and showed up a soft smile where his little fangs and the cheeks which came upper could be seen.

Me: Come here to my lap.

He immediately came to me and rested his head on my lap.

Jk: I'm sleepy! Can I sleep here Mrs. Jeon?

I smiled and left a kiss on his forehead.

Me: Stop being cute and sleep.

He literally slept there enjoying my fingers stroking his hairs. I sighed to feel the peace. Suddenly I started to cough hard. It was almost unstoppable.

I didn't even catch cold, then why is this happening?

I covered my mouth with a tissue while coughing and was gonna throw that. But the thing I saw made me shivered and wondered hard!

Lots of bloods on the tissue!

A/N: Sorry, @Irtiza_yesmeen our thought went same again! I had already written these all when you said about your dream. I couldn't reply then, but now, I'm feeling so much guilty!

People? Have an unedited shit🙆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.5K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
794K 36.6K 40
"You know, once a royal vampire claims someone, they'll chase them for hundreds, thousands, millions of years or should I say, for forever and ever"...
111K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
536K 36.6K 72
"Oh baby, I have a lot more to offer than coffee dates and flowers." The life of 7 boys changes drastically when they encounter two girls, both runni...